Mueller dismisses top FBI agent in Russia probe for anti-Trump texts

7,444,302 Views | 49262 Replies | Last: 8 days ago by nortex97
Secolobo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
4stringAg said:

Lol at Holder talking about protecting corrupt individuals
Yep. Why would he be worried about what's going on all the way across the country.
Can I go to sleep Looch?
drcrinum
I have a dream...about what is going to be set in motion tomorrow, although it will take awhile to accomplish:

Exposed: A conspiracy plot by the FBI/DOJ/DNC to swing a Presidential Election, subsequently expanded post election in an attempt to prevent a duly elected President from assuming office, and culminating in a scheme to remove a sitting President = weaponization of the FBI/DOJ for political purposes.

Using illegal wiretapping and unmasking of names to spy on American citizens for political purposes, conspiring with a political opposition research group, claiming an opposition research paper was verified HUMNIT intelligence to present to a FISA Court, using a fraudulent FISA Warrant to illegally wiretap other individuals not included in the Warrant, and naming a SC under false pretenses and giving him unrestricted/unlimited authority to investigate a sitting President.

Charges of Treason + other charges against multiple individuals, & forced resignations.
Means that the Trump Russian Collusion narrative was a complete fairy tale.
Mueller relieved of his duties.
All fingers point to HRC & Zero.
The Democratic Party no longer a viable political party decimated in 2018.
The MSM exposed for being complicit with the above, having forever lost all credibility.

Let the sun shine...

GCP12
AG
Could be nothing, but Trump's last personal tweet was Sunday morning at 7:18. He hs two tweets since then, one congratulating the new HHS secretary with an embedded video and one asking everyone to join him for the SOTU. That has to be a record for trump.
RoscoePColtrane
GCP12 said:

Could be nothing, but Trump's last personal tweet was Sunday morning at 7:18. He hs two tweets since then, one congratulating the new HHS secretary with an embedded video and one asking everyone to join him for the SOTU. That has to be a record for trump.
He's just letting the MSM cut their own throats with all their pearl clutching fear mongering divisive crap. He's seen all the polls on the SOTU and they are all positive in his favor, knocked it out of the park. He's not stepping on it and letting them burn themselves down. He knows the memo and the IG report is going to bring the entire roof in on them.

None of these are Fox Polls, these numbers are the death penalty to the left fear mongering.

Never take a hostage you aren't willing to shoot,
Remember, America doesn’t negotiate with terrorists.
Code 7 10-42
GCP12
AG
GCP12
AG
Trump tweeting this morning. Pretty tame
Wildcat
AG
He just had to boast about the "highest number in history"...which may not be true. Somewhere a Dem just tallied another "lie" from the most lying POTUS in history...and posted it to 20 different social media accounts.
GCP12
AG
Don't want to hijack the thread with trump tweet analysis, but with the rise in streaming, he might be correct. If that isn't accounted for in that number? Not sure if it is, tbh.
IDAGG
AG
So it looks like the Q anon thread has gone full in on pizzagate 2.0 and it includes Adam Schiff.
drcrinum

RoscoePColtrane
GCP12 said:

Don't want to hijack the thread with trump tweet analysis, but with the rise in streaming, he might be correct. If that isn't accounted for in that number? Not sure if it is, tbh.
45.6 is the Neilson number.

CNet estimated 20+ million streamed it on some device.

The combined number would be a record, just the Neilson number is about 4 million short

Streaming is growing so fast there's no way to scale that number to past numbers to estimate for growth gain.

It's a lot, the economy is rolling, Libs are losing their collective minds, MAGA is in full stride
Code 7 10-42
drcrinum

Larry S Ross
AG
Wish we knew what was going on behind the scenes w Fisa court judges and chief Roberts whom I think they answer to.
Assuming most are above board what are they thinking about warrants they have approved if fbi is shown to have falsified evidence and or lied to them?
Do they halt approved warrants and make fbi come back and request again and prove to a now skeptical judge they need to spy on someone?
Bird Poo
AG
Larry S Ross said:

Wish we knew what was going on behind the scenes w Fisa court judges and chief Roberts whom I think they answer to.
Assuming most are above board what are they thinking about warrants they have approved if fbi is shown to have falsified evidence and or lied to them?
Do they halt approved warrants and make fbi come back and request again and prove to a now skeptical judge they need to spy on someone?

What if Roberts purposely looked the other way? It's happened before.
RoscoePColtrane
Not certain FISA court judges specifically answer to Roberts, he just is who formally appoints them through process. FISA operates within itself pretty independently. Doubtful Roberts has a clue about the 1000s of FISA warrants that stream out of those courts
Code 7 10-42
Prosperdick
AG
I was thinking about the long game of the Dems and the constant ridiculous Russia Russia Russia narrative over a year when everyone is long past sick of it. Why does the media keep harping on it?

I thought it was just to smear Trump, and that's part of the reason, but the larger reason is they have to convince the public that Trump is in bed with the Russians. They'll use that to justify the surveillance. It doesn't matter that not one iota of evidence has been produced.

I know a lot of this is obvious but if it's revealed that unmasking surveillance transcripts of Trump and his team made it to Obama's PDB's they have to claim that Steele tricked them and they totally believed it and for "national security" (something the Dems have hilariously been spouting lately regarding the memo) they had to spy and unmask Americans.

I sure hope most people aren't that gullible but we all know the ones affected with TDS will have no problem with it whatsoever (4th Amendment...what's that?).
fasthorse05
friscodick said:

I was thinking about the long game of the Dems and the constant ridiculous Russia Russia Russia narrative over a year when everyone is long past sick of it. Why does the media keep harping on it?

I thought it was just to smear Trump, and that's part of the reason, but the larger reason is they have to convince the public that Trump is in bed with the Russians. They'll use that to justify the surveillance. It doesn't matter that not one iota of evidence has been produced.

I know a lot of this is obvious but if it's revealed that unmasking surveillance transcripts of Trump and his team made it to Obama's PDB's they have to claim that Steele tricked them and they totally believed it and for "national security" (something the Dems have hilariously been spouting lately regarding the memo) they had to spy and unmask Americans.

I sure hope most people aren't that gullible but we all know the ones affected with TDS will have no problem with it whatsoever (4th Amendment...what's that?).
4TH Amendment? That's the name of a bar, isn't it?

Honestly, I've come to believe that most of the 24 hour operations are just bringing sand to the beach, meaning they're not reporting on behalf of their producers and anchors (although they probably are), but they've got stock prices to support, and there's a huge market for their brand of news---mores the pity.

I was thinking yesterday about the 2-3 studies over the last five years stating Fox was certainly the most balanced, even with it's admitted conservative slant.

Right now, I'm certain their (cnn/msnbc/abc/nbc/cbs) ratings are through the roof, and it must be renewal time for their advertisers, so a come-to-Jesus moment won't happen anytime soon. It's quite depressing.
drcrinum

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2018/02/01/judge-andrew-napolitano-if-gop-memo-is-as-advertised-ll-see-deep-state-at-its-most-frightening.html

Quote:

Judge Andrew Napolitano: If the GOP memo is as advertised we'll see the deep state at its most frightening

What's going on here?

The government works for us; we should not tolerate its treating us as children. When raw intelligence data is capable of differing interpretations and is relevant to a public dispute -- about, for example, whether the NSA and the FBI are trustworthy, whether FISA should even exist, whether spying on everyone all the time keeps us safe and whether the Constitution even permits this -- the raw data should be released to the American public.

Where is the personal courage on the House Intelligence Committee? Where is the patriotism? Where is the fidelity to the Constitution? The government exists by our consent. It derives its powers from us. We have a right to know what it has done in our names, who broke our trust, who knew about it, who looked the other way and why and by whom all this was intentionally hidden until after Congress voted to expand FISA.

Everyone in government takes an oath to preserve, protect and defend the Constitution. How many take it meaningfully and seriously?

Very interesting read. What if the Memo had been released a week earlier? The FISA Expansion Bill in the Senate likely never would have passed.
Rapier108
IDAGG said:

So it looks like the Q anon thread has gone full in on pizzagate 2.0 and it includes Adam Schiff.
Hopefully people will finally realize that this "Q" person has been trolling all along.
scottimus
AG
If Q is trolling.....That would be the best outcome.

I fear the reality if he is not.

Not a good place to be in society.
Suppose I was an idiot. Suppose I was a member of congress. But, I repeat myself.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

Right now, I'm certain their (cnn/msnbc/abc/nbc/cbs) ratings are through the roof, and it must be renewal time for their advertisers, so a come-to-Jesus moment won't happen anytime soon. It's quite depressing.
Astute observation. February is a Nielsen "Sweeps" month. (The others are November, May and July.) Ad rates are adjusted accordingly.
fasthorse05
aggiehawg said:

Quote:

Astute observation. February is a Nielsen "Sweeps" month. (The others are November, May and July.) Ad rates are adjusted accordingly.
Old roommate, and one of my besties, is #2 at Fox in downtown Dallas. Outstanding Aggie.

Candidly, he could work for the CIA, as he doesn't tell me much, but I occasionally get a little scoop.
MassAggie97
AG
Quote:

The combined number would be a record
Only if you assume that zero people watched previous addresses on the internet. I don't think it is a stretch to say that the Neilson number is a fair estimate of overall interest. Most people still prefer to watch their 50" HDTV's rather than their 4" phone screens.

Quote:

He just had to boast about the "highest number in history"...which may not be true. Somewhere a Dem just tallied another "lie" from the most lying POTUS in history...and posted it to 20 different social media accounts.
The president's credibility counts to a lot of Americans. Do you not think that his constant "biggest ever" "best ever" boasts are at least an indication of his relationship with the truth? Given that most of these boasts are very easily refuted, it makes it very difficult for the rest of us to know when he's telling the truth and when he is just making stuff up. As as cynic, the more I hear him say crap like this, the less I believe ANY of what he is saying.
Larry S Ross
AG
MassAggie97 said:

Quote:

The combined number would be a record
Only if you assume that zero people watched previous addresses on the internet. I don't think it is a stretch to say that the Neilson number is a fair estimate of overall interest. Most people still prefer to watch their 50" HDTV's rather than their 4" phone screens.

Quote:

The president's credibility counts to a lot of Americans. Do you not think that his constant "biggest ever" "best ever" boasts are at least an indication of his relationship with the truth? Given that most of these boasts are very easily refuted, it makes it very difficult for the rest of us to know when he's telling the truth and when he is just making stuff up. As as cynic, the more I hear him say crap like this, the less I believe ANY of what he is saying.

These type of statements crack me up. Have you been living in an egg your whole like? Like no politician, including presidents have never ever bragged, exaggerated, and yes oh my gosh yes they have even lied at times.
But Trump oh he is the only bad guy. Ever. The worst liar. Obama told nice lies but Trump tells mean lies. Oh the horror.
hbtheduce
AG
"If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor..."

Oops.
Wildcat
AG
"On average, Americans will see a $2,500 reduction in their health insurance costs"
Javelina
AG
I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Miss Lewenski.
4stringAg
AG
friscodick said:

I think the long game on the Russia, Russia, Russia nonsense:

• Keep Trump's win in question with the Dem base -- "he cheated" -- similar to the "Bush stole the election" so that the Dem base has a focus for their anger instead of on a bad candidate in Hillary and failed Dem policies
  • Keep Trump's credibility in question with Republicans in Congress -- fear of a scandal/possible impeachment so that Trump's policy agenda would be scuttled by Republicans not wanting to align with a POTUS under investigation
  • Get an active investigation going with a Special Counsel that could stretch into the midterms and cast doubt on Republicans at the polls so that the Dems could take the House
  • Hope that Special Counsel can find something so that after House is taken, impeachment can begin.
  • Use impeachment (even if its not successful) to tar and feather the entire Republican party so Dem candidate for POTUS wins in 2020

That's my take on it. The only way they can accomplish this is because of the complicit media.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

• Keep Trump's win in question with the Dem base -- "he cheated" -- similar to the "Bush stole the election" so that the Dem base has a focus for their anger instead of on a bad candidate in Hillary
  • Keep Trump's credibility in question with Republicans in Congress -- fear of a scandal/possible impeachment so that Trump's policy agenda would be scuttled by Republicans not wanting to align with a POTUS under investigation
  • Get an active investigation going with a Special Counsel that could stretch into the midterms and cast doubt on Republicans at the polls so that the Dems could take the House
  • Hope that Special Counsel can find something so that after House is taken, impeachment can begin.
  • Use impeachment (even if its not successful) to tar and feather the entire Republican party so Dem candidate for POTUS wins in 2020

• Well, it is pretty clear the Democratic Party doesn't have much else to put out there. Hard to disagree with that interpretation of their plans and intentions.
    Tailgate88
    AG
    4stringAg said:

That's my take on it. The only way they can accomplish this is because of the complicit media.
    Agree. Which is why I really hope it comes out that Fusion GPS has been paying them to publish stuff, and hopefully at least SOME of the public starts to realize they can't trust every piece of crap story they publish.

Conservatives have been getting their ASS KICKED by liberals in the game of politics for too damn long. We need to stop taking the high road and get down in the trenches and start kicking their ass..
    scottimus
    AG
    TRUMP JUST DECLASSIFIED

ITS HAPPENING

GOING BACK TO HPSCI NOW FOR RELEASE

FOX NEWS RADIO REPORTING.
    Suppose I was an idiot. Suppose I was a member of congress. But, I repeat myself.
    Just an Ag
    AG

Quote:

Keep Trump's credibility in question with Republicans in Congress -- fear of a scandal/possible impeachment so that Trump's policy agenda would be scuttled by Republicans not wanting to align with a POTUS under investigation

This is an under-reported aspect of the Trump/Russia episode. I think there was a strong whisper campaign that the Dems were going to bring down Trump and you better not get caught supporting the guy because he will bring you down with him. So, the Never Trump crowd had plenty of ground to stand on and resist, thinking they will come looking good in the long run, and a lot of the others gave tepid support. I think this year, if all goes as planned, he will consolidate Congressional support within his own party, maintain the GOP House & Senate, and the Trump Wave will roll on with sweeping, transformational changes for the next 7 years! #MAGA
    RoscoePColtrane
    Will be released tomorrow in the morning allowing congress time to get back to DC, I'm wagering by PLANE!
    Code 7 10-42
    cbr
    AG
    scottimus said:

If Q is trolling.....That would be the best outcome.

I fear the reality if he is not.

Not a good place to be in society.

I don't understand this line of thinking. We KNOW Obama was actively undermining everything decent about this country, and we KNOW Clinton is the most corrupt politician in history and has committed numerous felonies. We KNOW she let other countries steal state secrets. We KNOW the IRS, doj, FBI, and other organizations committed felonies, and I would argue treason under their watch, targeting conservatives, arming cartels,covering up crimes, etc. We KNOW their senior confidants include hardcore communists, Muslim sympathizers, and sex freaks so idiotic and arrogant they don't even think anything might happen sending Dick picks to underage girls. We KNOW Obama was a weather underground and Farakhan disciple and Chicago machine tool. We KNOW there is a huge mysterious body count around these players. We KNOW the intel agencies were being used against US citizens illegally. We KNOW they have emaciated the space program, the f35 and f22 disasters the LCs disaster. We KNOW they have embezzled hundreds of millions, if not more, from international interests while holding US office. We KNOW they turned the US military from air sea and space and cyberspace domination into a counter insurgency force. We KNOW they let Iran and nk run free. We KNOW they had a program to weed out hard core Americans from the senior military ranks. We KNOW almost all mainstream media has been carrying their water. We KNOW Soros is a major funder and has been working against US interests for decades.

I mean, at what point might you figure something was wrong? This q anon stuff, if true, would be literally the FIRST thing that made sense in over 15 years.
    FireAg
    AG
    RoscoePColtrane said:

Will be released tomorrow in the morning allowing congress time to get back to DC, I'm wagering by PLANE!
    Friday is like the worst business day to release news like this...
    First Page Last Page
    Page 127 of 1408

subscribe Verify your student status
    See Subscription Benefits
    Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.