Mueller dismisses top FBI agent in Russia probe for anti-Trump texts

7,444,430 Views | 49262 Replies | Last: 8 days ago by nortex97
Secolobo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
God I hope trump just says to release the approved one and the changed one. He can make the call and doesn't need approval.
Can I go to sleep Looch?
bmks270
AG
I can't believe a single memo could cause such a crisis in congress and the FBI.

Really it's not the memo, it's the fact the FBI let crooks walk and commit crimes that has caused the crisis.
FTAG 2000
AG
This memo must burn the DOJ, FBI, and DNC leadership / lead politicians to the ground.
Rockdoc
AG
Schiff is out of luck. He can cry all he wants, but the president is the ultimate authority on declassifying anything he wants. If he wants it out tomorrow, it's coming out tomorrow.
10thYrSr
In schiff's letter, Nunes clearly says he is releasing the content of the memo.
bmks270
AG
Secolobo said:

God I hope trump just says to release the approved one and the changed one. He can make the call and doesn't need approval.

Just release all the evidence forget the memos. F it. No spin.
scottimus
AG
Wow they are trying every trick in the book.
Suppose I was an idiot. Suppose I was a member of congress. But, I repeat myself.
FbgTxAg
AG
It's a mission statement.
The greatest argument ever made against democracy is a 5 minute conversation with the average voter.
Garrelli 5000
AG
Where were all of these Schiff fits when Hillary was advertising her password was password on her AOL account?

If all that is speculated happened, it almost angers me more knowing how the left/MSM will try to cover it up and deflect.

Despite historically leaning liberal, there was a drastic change in media coverage the last administration, and that media coverage has enabled the caricature type personas exhibited by the liberals in congress. The MSM pushed this divide through congress and out to the simple minded people that vote D. The 4th estate weaponized bigotry towards the right, and it lead to the FISA and Hillary-server cover-up we're in today.
4stringAg
AG
Rockdoc said:

Schiff is out of luck. He can cry all he wants, but the president is the ultimate authority on declassifying anything he wants. If he wants it out tomorrow, it's coming out tomorrow.

My feeling is that he knows this and this is a last minute Hail Mary to completely destroy Nunes and the memos credibility.

We have just about lost our system of checks and balances when first the FBI can stall, obfuscate and essentially tell the Congressional Oversight committee to pound sand and second, members of that same committee go to the ends of the earth to cast aside their checks/balance duty to side with the party under investigation.

I'm tired of the American people being looked at in all this as an audience instead of all these clowns bosses.
RoscoePColtrane
bmks270 said:

GCP12 said:

OK, seriously. What. The. God. Damn. Hell. Is in this memo?

Edit: So the whitehouse did not get the congress approved memo according to this letter.

So we have like 3 revisions of the memo floating around now?
It was voted on by the committee only, in order for it to be voted on by congress it would have to be introduced on the House floor, and that would open it immediately to public scrutiny. Schiff's wording in this BS letter is misleading as usual.

The memo was made available for the entire house to view in the Capital SCIF. Almost every republican member viewed it and only 10 dems to date. All members of the Intel Committee viewed it reportedly and it was voted on by them.

Now if the POTUS decided to not approve to publish publicly, then the house can overrule by majority vote and release it anyway, after the five day grace period has expired.

This letter is a delay tactic by Schiff to try and reset the clock of having it have to be re-voted on and go thru the same thing again, meanwhile the clock is catching up with the Dem BS memo to get out first. Which is what he wanted anyway Tuesday when they told him no it will go thru the same process the original went thru.

Never take a hostage you aren't willing to shoot,
Remember, America doesn’t negotiate with terrorists.
Code 7 10-42
Prosperdick
AG
It's a delay tactic...they need time to setup the next false flags. I mean, those flags just don't falsify themselves.
SpreadsheetAg
AG
aggiehawg said:

GCP12 said:

Oh, Good Lord!!

Can someone just tie Schiff up for awhile? Ball gag him?

Is Schiff named in the memo? Why is he losing his mind over this???????

Read the Q thread... some weird schift went down in his district and they covered it up.
[url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_pill_and_blue_pill]I prefer the red pills[/url]
RyanAg08
AG
Nm
Rapier108
The "Q" crap needs to stay in the "Q" thread.
RyanAg08
AG
Acknowledged
GCP12
AG
4stringAg
AG
Desperate times it appears for Schiff and the Fbi
GCP12
AG
Rapier108
GCP12 said:

So in other words, Schiff was lying yet again.
drcrinum

Here's a slightly different take to a few reports this evening.
Rockdoc
AG
Something is up with Schiff that we don't know about. Guy is going psycho.
GCP12
AG
If you're interested, the posts in the Q thread tonight "shed light" on what it could be
SpreadsheetAg
AG
GCP12 said:

Schiff again is full of Schift
[url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_pill_and_blue_pill]I prefer the red pills[/url]
Bobcat06
AG
aggiehawg said:

GCP12 said:

Oh, Good Lord!!

Can someone just tie Schiff up for awhile? Ball gag him?

Is Schiff named in the memo? Why is he losing his mind over this???????

Based on how desperate the Dems are, I'm beginning to believe the rumors about the FISA data being included in Obama's PDB.

That would explain why every Dem is scrambling.
Secolobo
AG
GCP12 said:

If you're interested, the posts in the Q thread tonight "she'd light" on what it could be
Yep. Guys you have to start cross referencing the Q thread to help understand the reasoning (that's starting to materialize) behind a lot of this info. It is facinating.
Can I go to sleep Looch?
RoscoePColtrane
The Barry protectors are out in force, and Barry is cowering in hiding like the coward he is

Never take a hostage you aren't willing to shoot,
Remember, America doesn’t negotiate with terrorists.
Code 7 10-42
Rockdoc
AG
GCP12 said:

If you're interested, the posts in the Q thread tonight "shed light" on what it could be
I'll check it out. Dang I miss beaning able to read "books"
GCP12
AG
Rockdoc said:

GCP12 said:

I'll check it out. Dang I miss beaning able to read "books"
It's conspiracy stuff, but it would definitely explain why someone like schiff, who shouldnt be personally affected by this memo would be going so insane over it
SpreadsheetAg
AG
Here is what I don't buy: I'm expected to believe that Dems are playing the role of noble protector. The Dems I know are self-serving, Machiavellian pols. If this memo were so erroneous, they'd be begging for it to be released so they could throw shade at GOP.
TAMU1990
AG
I agree - the data was in the PDB and it implicates Obama.
SpreadsheetAg
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

The Barry protectors are out in force, and Barry is cowering in hiding like the coward he is

Holder chiming in makes it even more juicy.
BearJew13
AG
I think he's able to do much more not being in the limelight.
4stringAg
AG
Lol at Holder talking about protecting corrupt individuals
drcrinum

First Page Last Page
Page 126 of 1408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.