Mueller dismisses top FBI agent in Russia probe for anti-Trump texts

7,444,589 Views | 49262 Replies | Last: 8 days ago by nortex97
drcrinum
How long do you want to ignore this user?
SpreadsheetAg said:

We don't know who the 5 were at this time. Previously only 2 had seen the Memo besides Wray, presumably Priestrap & one other. Who organized the 5 member delegation and how did they arrange to meet with Gen. Kelly? Well, one thing:

Was the above a call by Comey to bring out his supporters/loyalists? Had to be upper echelon FBI bigwigs in Admin. Were these people involved with the plot? Or could these people be loyal Dem supporters coming out of the woodwork because of political connections/entanglements?

On the other hand, Kelly meeting with them...was this a scheme to oust more of the plotters? Or was this a courtesy to Wray who may be over his head and confused? Was Wray even involved with the meeting?

IMO, If Trump is smart, the Memo goes out at the crack of dawn tomorrow. But what do I know?
SpreadsheetAg
AG
I kind of sort of remember this as well:

Quote:

Judicial Watch today released 42 pages of heavily redacted State Department documents containing classified information that was provided to Senator Ben Cardin (D-MD), top Democrat on the Senate Foreign Relations Committee and outspoken critic of President Donald Trump. The documents show Russian political interference in elections and politics in countries across Europe.

According to a March 2017 report in the Baltimore Sun: "Maryland Sen. Ben Cardin received classified information about Russia's involvement in elections when the Obama administration was attempting to disseminate that material widely across the government in order to aid in future investigations, according to a report Wednesday Obama officials were concerned, according to the report [in The New York Times, below], that the Trump administration would cover up intelligence once power changed hands."

In March 2017, former Obama Deputy Asst. Secretary of Defense Evelyn Farkas admitted that there was surveillance of President's Trump's campaign and leaking of intelligence information. She encouraged people in the administration and on the Hill to "get as much intelligence as you can before President Obama leaves [office] I became very worried because not enough was coming out into the open and I knew that there was more That's why you have the leaking."

In a section of the documents provided to Cardin titled "Political Parties" and marked as sensitive, Russia reportedly sought to foster relationships with groups in Germany, Austria, and France, to include paying members to travel to conferences in Crimea and Donbas "where they stoutly defend Russian policy."
https://www.judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-documents-reveal-state-department-provided-classified-records-sen-ben-cardin-undermine-president-trump/
[url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_pill_and_blue_pill]I prefer the red pills[/url]
RoscoePColtrane
Rockdoc said:

You're telling me that Kelly let the 5 agents alter the actual memo document? I don't believe that.
This!
Never take a hostage you aren't willing to shoot,
Remember, America doesn’t negotiate with terrorists.
Code 7 10-42
G Martin 87
AG
SpreadsheetAg said:

bmks270 said:

SpreadsheetAg said:

The sources look questionable. I doubt this happened.
Lou Dobbs: Our chief correspondent at the White House, John Roberts, telling us that the new version of the memorandum has been altered in some ways by the White House review. Five professional members of the FBI were at the White House to meet with the Chief of Staff John Kelly to got through that.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/01/breaking-five-fbi-members-went-white-house-revised-house-intel-fisa-memo-video/
Watch for Schiff to push for the *revised* memo to come back through committee for a new vote. More delay tactics.
FbgTxAg
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

Rockdoc said:

You're telling me that Kelly let the 5 agents alter the actual memo document? I don't believe that.
This!
If he released the altered memo, he would be breaking the law - because the altered memo is not what the House voted to release.

The greatest argument ever made against democracy is a 5 minute conversation with the average voter.
bmks270
AG
SpreadsheetAg said:

bmks270 said:

SpreadsheetAg said:

The sources look questionable. I doubt this happened.
Lou Dobbs: Our chief correspondent at the White House, John Roberts, telling us that the new version of the memorandum has been altered in some ways by the White House review. Five professional members of the FBI were at the White House to meet with the Chief of Staff John Kelly to got through that.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/01/breaking-five-fbi-members-went-white-house-revised-house-intel-fisa-memo-video/

So what the actual ****ery is going on.

My understanding of Lou Dobbs report is that the FBI had input to the memo to be released, and then after that opportunity, they still released that statement that there were omissions of grave concern?

So I have to ask why didn't they fill in those omissions? Did Trumps team not allow it? Is the FBI lying in their short statement today?

It looks like this CNN report is corroborated by Lou Dobbs report, except the CNN headline that FBI chief expressed concerns seems unsubstantiated when it was a random press office publication.

I just hope the memo we do see contains the truth in its full context.

Quote:

Officials from the Justice Department and FBI went to the White House on Tuesday to make a renewed effort to explain certain inaccuracies they see in the Nunes memo, according to a source familiar with the discussions. The effort came a day after Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein and Wray made similar overtures to Kelly to delay a House Intelligence Commitee vote on releasing the memo.

Two administration officials told CNN the Nunes memo is not expected to be released Wednesday, but could be released as early as Thursday. Officials said the precise timing has not yet been decided and the memo remains under review.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/01/31/politics/nunes-memo-law-enforcement/index.html
bmks270
AG
It's clear this memo must make the FBI look really really bad.
Rockdoc
AG
Trump is still in charge of the original memo at present time. He can release it if he wants. He doesn't answer to anybody on this. If he doesn't release it, it's on him.
drcrinum
Sara Carter just now on Fox News says personnel at the FBI are terrified about the Memo coming out, and that they are pulling strings to delay release by all means possible...in order to leak information to undermine the credibility of the Memo.
#ReleaseTheMemo
SpreadsheetAg
AG
jjeffers1 said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

Rockdoc said:

This!
If he released the altered memo, he would be breaking the law - because the altered memo is not what the House voted to release.
The Slaughter rule... he could deem it "passed" and release it, or something...

No I like your version better, I would think only the un-editted passed version could be released.
[url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_pill_and_blue_pill]I prefer the red pills[/url]
SpreadsheetAg
AG
Sara retweeted this:

FbgTxAg
AG
https://www.judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-documents-reveal-state-department-provided-classified-records-sen-ben-cardin-undermine-president-trump/
The greatest argument ever made against democracy is a 5 minute conversation with the average voter.
SpreadsheetAg
AG
Start here: (i'll pos the best parts)

I can't unroll thread at work... someone want to help me out?
Rockdoc
AG
SpreadsheetAg said:

Sara retweeted this:

Trumps backbone is about to be tested. If he tucks tail over this, he's lost me.
SpreadsheetAg
AG
https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/958879372412243968.html

Javelina
AG
DeWrecking Crew
There are no inaccuracies in the memo, the FBI has said as much...their complaint is that it only tells half the story, it leaves out why they made the decisions they made
FTAG 2000
AG
SpreadsheetAg said:

Start here: (i'll pos the best parts)

I can't unroll thread at work... someone want to help me out?

Edit: nvm, you're looking for the unroll thread help, not tweets summary.
GCP12
AG
SIAP
Rockdoc
AG
DeWrecking Crew said:

There are no inaccuracies in the memo, the FBI has said as much...their complaint is that it only tells half the story, it leaves out why they made the decisions they made
They should have thought about that before they decided to become snake oil salesmen.
45-70Ag
AG
After it's released i hope something burns. I don't even care what burns down i just hope the flames are worth seeing.
DeWrecking Crew
I agree...I just don't like the narrative being thrown by the left that the memo has inaccuracies...that is inaccurate
AgFan2015
NOW the FBI is worried they are going to look bad???? What the hell was burying the Clinton Email investigation, standard procedure??

F these guys. Time to disinfect the FBI. Needs to be said repeatedly, I know you are a "good" agent/officer but you should have stood taller and never let it get to this point....your career is over. We are flushing the lot of you and starting fresh. If you want to blame someone, blame HRC for corrupting the entire agency from the day her rapist husband set foot in Washington.....

ellebee
Irish_Man said:

After it's released i hope something burns. I don't even care what burns down i just hope the flames are worth seeing.

Rapier108
ellebee
I was going to mention the supporting documentation. Were they going to release that as well? Harder to state there are omissions of fact if there's documentation to back it up.
marble rye
AG
How can anyone ever be sure that these agencies will ever be clean again? Power corrupts. In all areas of government.

It's pretty disheartening, actually.
GCP12
AG

OK, seriously. What. The. God. Damn. Hell. Is in this memo?
aggiehawg
AG
marble rye said:

How can anyone ever be sure that these agencies will ever be clean again? Power corrupts. In all areas of government.

It's pretty disheartening, actually.
It is.

We feel like we are soooooo close to actually seeing some justice for people we know are corrupt...and then POOF! gone again.

Hope Nunes and Trump persevere. This isn't The Pentagon Papers, but given the degree of hysteria about it, might as well be.
aginlakeway
AG
GCP12 said:

This has got to be off the charts bad.
"I'm sure that won't make a bit of difference for those of you who enjoy a baseless rage over the decisions of a few teenagers."
bmks270
AG
GCP12 said:

Edit: So the whitehouse did not get the congress approved memo according to this letter.

So we have like 3 revisions of the memo floating around now?
aggiehawg
AG
GCP12 said:

Oh, Good Lord!!

Can someone just tie Schiff up for awhile? Ball gag him?

Is Schiff named in the memo? Why is he losing his mind over this???????

bmks270
AG
And the Dems didn't even read the memo so how would they know if there differences or not?
drcrinum
I've got a feeling tomorrow is going to be a day to remember.
GCP12
AG
drcrinum said:

I've got a feeling tomorrow is going to be a day to remember.
The dems, media, fbi and doj are pulling out all the stops. Burn it to the ****ing ground
First Page Last Page
Page 125 of 1408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.