Mueller dismisses top FBI agent in Russia probe for anti-Trump texts

7,445,356 Views | 49262 Replies | Last: 8 days ago by nortex97
RyanAg08
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
South Park reference?!? Lol
drcrinum
While driving home this evening I was listening to Lou Dobbs on Fox Business. He had former US Attorney Joe DiGenova on who said -- that Andrew McCabe coerced FBI agents to falsify documents concerning the Clinton e-mail investigation, and that shortly a federal grand jury was going to be looking into this matter.
EKUAg
AG
drcrinum said:

While driving home this evening I was listening to Lou Dobbs on Fox Business. He had former US Attorney Joe DiGenova on who said -- that Andrew McCabe coerced FBI agents to falsify documents concerning the Clinton e-mail investigation, and that shortly a federal grand jury was going to be looking into this matter.

Form 302s.
RoscoePColtrane
drcrinum said:

Saw that

Never take a hostage you aren't willing to shoot,
Remember, America doesn’t negotiate with terrorists.
Code 7 10-42
GCP12
AG
drcrinum said:

That is pretty much what Sara Carter said last night, as well. Did not mention the grand jury, though
aggiehawg
AG
drcrinum said:

Strzok's texts seem to confirm that allegation although he didn't name Andy as the one who directed it.
drcrinum
RoscoePColtrane said:

I said when Coney threw Preistap under the bus to the IC that he went into survival mode and laid low and started working with Horowitz

Thought you would like to see this tweet.
aggiehawg
AG
drcrinum said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

I said when Coney threw Preistap under the bus to the IC that he went into survival mode and laid low and started working with Horowitz

Thought you would like to see this tweet.

One thing. Has Priestap been pounding on Mueller's door?? The moment Comey was fired and Mueller named SC, Priestap had a vested interest in Mueller's investigation. Get his side before Mueller, I'd imagine.
RoscoePColtrane
Guess I should change my screen name to Nostradamus
Code 7 10-42
drcrinum
GCP12 said:

drcrinum said:

That is pretty much what Sara Carter said last night, as well. Did not mention the grand jury, though

P.S. Anybody know what "DEFCON LEVEL 672" means.
DeWrecking Crew
DEFCON 672? Meh, football season is over, I could enjoy a little drama over the offseason I guess
RoscoePColtrane
drcrinum said:

GCP12 said:

drcrinum said:

P.S. Anybody know what "DEFCON LEVEL 672" means.

The Antarctica country code is 672
Code 7 10-42
GCP12
AG
Quote:

The Antarctica country code is 672
Oh boy, Q anon thread is going to merge here lol
backintexas2013
AG
And here is another thinking error. Blaming others. It's now is Steele's fault. Not the FBI for using it.

"People familiar with the memo said it does not conclusively say whether Steele intentionally passed suspect information to the FBI or simply made a mistake."
GCP12
AG
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/30/us/politics/memo-release-fbi-justice-white-house.html?smid=tw-share
Quote:

WASHINGTON The Justice Department and the F.B.I. were bracing on Tuesday for the release of a secret memo that Republicans say shows the agencies abused their authorities to obtain a warrant to spy on a former Trump campaign adviser.

The White House received a copy of the memo on Monday night after Republicans on the House Intelligence Committee voted along party lines to make the information public. Top lawyers at the White House have reviewed the memo a three-and-a-half-page document that Democrats contend is misleading. The National Security Council, including the senior director for intelligence, is reviewing the memo.
Quote:

The memo, drafted by Republicans on the Intelligence Committee staff, is said to contend that officials from the two agencies were not forthcoming to a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court judge in seeking the warrant. Republicans accuse the agencies of failing to properly disclose that Democrats financed research used in the application for the warrant, people familiar with the memo said. The research was assembled by a former British intelligence officer, Christopher Steele, who produced a dossier of unsubstantiated allegations about Mr. Trump.
Boom!

stetson
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

aggiehawg said:

Duly noted.

We'll see what happens with Priestap.
You must think I'm a senile old fool, but it was bugging me dear. Too much junk food in a cruiser has finally set in.

I went back and listened again, and Comey threw him under the bus during his March testimony. SO it was before the memo leak like you said the first time.

I also remembered they also tried to get Adm. Rodgers fired and/or set up. He bypassed CoC and flew to NY and met with Trump on Nov. 17, 2016 in Trump Towers. Gave him the heads up about being spied on. And suddenly trump moved his entire operation to his club in New Jersey overnight. And then after constant leaks were coming out of the WH the POTUS had the long stay in MarLago while the Oval Office was "remodel" (was a sweep for bugs.) New air conditioner and duct work lput in...

If true, then they have evidence.
techno-ag
AG
God bless. No other President has had to deal with this level of hostility within the alphabet agencies.
SpreadsheetAg
AG
Chewbacca Defense:
http://southpark.cc.com/clips/103454/the-chewbacca-defense
[url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_pill_and_blue_pill]I prefer the red pills[/url]
drcrinum

TAMU1990
AG
Quote:

And then after constant leaks were coming out of the WH the POTUS had the long stay in MarLago while the Oval Office was "remodel" (was a sweep for bugs.) New air conditioner and duct work lput in...

If true, then they have evidence.

I forgot about that!!!
Ellis Wyatt
and libs here were crying about him playing golf. While their criminal deep state, along with the goon who used to occupy the Oval Office, spied on him.
OPAG
AG
Quote:

Third option here is that Priestap was duped by his own employee, Strzok. (Highly unlikely but possible, I guess.)
EDIT: I just posted a reply not reading the following comments. I 'm way behind the curve on this. I finally caught up.

Fourth option: Saw the handwriting on the wall and the irresistible tidal wave coming and changed hats.

I think some where in here we have to give room for people to change. We don't know if McCabe and Comey had something on Priestap and now that this has been removed Priestap has changed hats.

I believe that at least 98% of the FBI, CIA etc are filled with good people who really love their country and are serving it. That does not mean they can't be deceived or leveraged. They will justify their actions, even falsifying info because they really believe it is in the best interest of the nation. The ends justifies the means.

The FBI and other law enforcement agencies have done this quite a bit. They really believe some is guilty and they let that impact their investigations and impact those 302s. I have seen this happen more than once.

It why I called BS on the report that FBI officials are getting accosted by neighbors.

Zombie Jon Snow
AG
Ellis Wyatt said:

and libs here were crying about him playing golf. While their criminal deep state, along with the goon who used to occupy the Oval Office, spied on him.

My tweet last March.

OPAG
AG
I'm not an attorney or a cop. I am however on the executive board of Christian based non profit that receives numerous request for funds. I have developed a pretty good nose for snakes, liars and con guys. The hardest to discern are those who are themselves being decieved. Took me about a minute to discern Comey was at the very least double minded. After watching the about 10 minutes before the house, I knew he was a snake.

The deal with Comey though is he like many I have come across. He really believes that he is virtuous, when in reality he is just Machiavellian. I think this guy has real emotional/psychological issues. Talking about meglomania.? Nothing wrong with his intelligence he just sees things through a twisted grid. Understandable when you have been hanging around corrupt people as much as he has. He saw himself as Hoover.

I believe that Comey was not so much pro Hillary as much as he was scared to death of Trump. He also knew that Trump was aware of the wire tapping and the GPS fusion BS and that if he released it it would pu the FBI in a bad light. So, with Sessions recusal and RR as deputy and with Mueller his BBF. I think this whole SC was collusion between RR, Comey, some high placed DNC to get trump before he could reveal this. So, the ends justifies the means. I
SRBS
Just followed you BernArnold
benchmark
AG
drcrinum said:

The Last Refuge: If Priestap has flipped, it's likely the nucleus for that decision traces to March 20th, 2017 when Comey laid all blame at his feet for not informing congress.
Back to Priestap, if Priestap was flipped (as suspected) doesn't it make sense he has an immunity deal ... and therefore, doesn't this imply a DOJ prosecutor and grand jury. I don't think OIG can grant immunity - correct?
aggiehawg
AG
benchmark said:

drcrinum said:

The Last Refuge: If Priestap has flipped, it's likely the nucleus for that decision traces to March 20th, 2017 when Comey laid all blame at his feet for not informing congress.
Back to Priestap, if Priestap was flipped (as suspected) doesn't it make sense he has an immunity deal ... and therefore, doesn't this imply a DOJ prosecutor and grand jury. I don't think OIG can grant immunity - correct?
Correct. And a judge has to approve it as well for it to become effective.
benchmark
AG
aggiehawg said:

benchmark said:

Thanks. I'm not sure many are grasping what this implies.
Bird Poo
AG
benchmark said:

aggiehawg said:

benchmark said:

Thanks. I'm not sure many are grasping what this implies.

Thank you guys for talking through these subjects. Outstanding news!
Secolobo
AG
Well please explain.
Can I go to sleep Looch?
oysterbayAG
AG
Did a Judge approve the immunity deals given to the Clinton people ?. If so, who was the Judge ?
backintexas2013
AG
That would mean a grand jury has been empaneled and that this is much further along than people realize.

That's my guess at what this means.
Eagle2020
AG
Why does a special grand jury have to empaneled? Why can't they federal district grand jury already empaneled for other federal cases like drug trafficking?
scottimus
AG
What happened to the FISA judge that recused themself?
Suppose I was an idiot. Suppose I was a member of congress. But, I repeat myself.
benchmark
AG
Quote:

Well please explain.
AggieHawg can correct me if I'm wrong but .... If Howowitz and a DOJ prosecutor/grand jury/judge are working together, it makes the OIG's job infinitely easier ... and conversely since prosecutors have scant investigative resources, the prosecutors job is also made infinitely easier.

Bottom line - if a prosecutor and OIG are working together, there's a much higher probability of sealed indictments sitting in the out-basket waiting for OIG to complete it's investigation.
First Page Last Page
Page 117 of 1408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.