Mueller dismisses top FBI agent in Russia probe for anti-Trump texts

7,445,043 Views | 49262 Replies | Last: 8 days ago by nortex97
GCP12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
OneNightW said:

drcrinum said:

Fourth option: Priestap has pleaded and is singing like a canary.
Quite possible after Comey threw him under the bus!
This is key. Comey blamed him for not letting congress know of the "Trump-Russia" investigation in 2016, for those who don't remember
RoscoePColtrane
Damn who was it that said weeks back that Bill Priestap was flying under the radar would play a much bigger role in this. Hmmm
Never take a hostage you aren't willing to shoot,
Remember, America doesn’t negotiate with terrorists.
Code 7 10-42
aggiehawg
AG
drcrinum said:

Fourth option: Priestap has pleaded and is singing like a canary.
Well, Comey threw him under the bus as the one cautioning against telling the Gang of Eight about the Trump counter intelligence investigation.

Was that a lie??
Javelina
AG
GCP12 said:

Whoa
That is a picture of Bill Priestap for those who don't know.

As posted below, Last Refuge has great analysis, but I am not sure how much this source can be trusted on just reporting.

I guess we know who flipped.
RoscoePColtrane
I said when Coney threw Preistap under the bus to the IC that he went into survival mode and laid low and started working with Horowitz
Code 7 10-42
GCP12
AG
drcrinum said:

Remember who first reported about FGPS being a private contractor allowed to perform 702 Queries at the FBI? The Last Refuge. He said he had received a tip. He has a source.
Did not remember that. He's as good of a source as Jim Sciutto or Acosta, but didn't want people running with it as if it was confirmed. Refuge usually uses already reported facts or released documents in his threads/blogs
Javelina
AG
RoscoePColtrane
RoscoePColtrane said:

Now this is a bit of a reach but this is something to think about. I think Bill Priestap was turned when Comey threw him indirectly under the bus, after he was fired and then called before the Judiciary Oversight Committee. I'm sure we all remember the famous March 20th 2017 under oath congressional testimony where Comey bragged about the memos and giving them to his buddy to give to the press, etc etc., but more important Comey was asked why then he being the FBI chief, did not inform congressional oversight about the counterintelligence operation that began in July 2016. Pay close attention now, Comey said he did not tell congressional oversight he was investigating then candidate Trump because the Director of Counterintelligence suggested he not do so. This is a VERY important detail. Deliberately Comey doesn't call Priestap by name, but he only refers to him by position and title. Specifically oversight protocol requires the FBI Director to tell the congressional intelligence Gang of Eight of any and all counterintelligence operations. Gang of Eight has oversight into these ops at the highest level of classification. So in July 2016 at the time the operation began, oversight was the responsibility of this group, the Gang of Eight, and they were completely blacked out of this so called "counterintelligence" investigation, and Comey indirectly threw Bill Priestap under the bus without calling him by name. I think then and there, that Bill Priestap went into survival mode. I think he went straight to Horowitz and started laying the groundwork to save his own ass. He has been absent for the most part of all these open hearings, other than being briefly mentioned. He pretty much went underground since March 2017. It's just a theory and it's a bit of a reach, but I'm going to stay along these lines until I see something different. I'd mentioned it back on page 37 of this thread when I was in the penalty box for bumping threads, and I still believe it.

https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/2912732/replies/50961223
Bump instead of copy and paste
Code 7 10-42
Bobcat06
AG
Busdriver99 said:

Nunes memo:
Fact 1 Socrates is mortal
Fact 2 Socrates likes to sleep
Fact 3 Socrates eats 3 meals a day
Fact 4 Socrates was at the park yesterday

Conclusion: Socrates must be a man!

Schiff memo:
Fact 1 Socrates is mortal
Fact 2 Socrates likes to sleep
Fact 3 Socrates eats 3 meals a day
Fact 4 Socrates was at the park yesterday

Conclusion: Socrates could be a dog. It is incorrect to assume that Socrates must be a man!

Who feeds their dog 3 meals a day?
reb,
AG
backintexas2013 said:

Now you are going to make me go back into my memory bank. There are actually more but we picked the top 9

Blaming, justifying, minimizing, feeling above the rules, making excuses, assuming the worst, playing the victim, and I will come up with the other two. It's been a while.
thank you!
akm91
AG
Why do we continue to feed the troll?
"And liberals, being liberals, will double down on failure." - dedgod
aggiehawg
AG
Comey was still Director in March. He wasn't fired until May. The Comey memos were discussed at a different hearing than the revelation of the Trump investigation.

Incidentally, that appearance by Comey in March was part of the "missing" Strzok/Page text messages. Will be interesting to see how Comey's performance played with our star-crossed Fed "lovers."
RoscoePColtrane
He's still trying to get loose change to fill up the Bernie Bus for 2020
Code 7 10-42
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

Who feeds their dog 3 meals a day?
We do. He eats when we eat. He gets cranky otherwise.
Prosperdick
AG
backintexas2013 said:

My guess is it's them minimizing what happened. When you have nothing else you minimize (the dossier wasn't a big deal and the warrants would have been approved without it.). Blame other- we didn't know the information was false not our fault. Justify- hey there has been indictments so it's ok.

There are nine thinking errors that people use when caught. I expect about five in their memo.

Heck we have seen the three I mentioned above here

Sicilians are great liars. The best in the world. I'm Sicilian. My father was the world heavyweight champion of Sicilian liars. From growin' up with him I learned the pantomime.

There are seventeen different things a guy can do when he lies to give himself away. A guy's got seventeen pantomimes. A woman's got twenty, a guy's got seventeen. But if you know 'em like you know your own face, they beat lie detectors all to hell.

Now, what we got here is a little game of show and tell. You don't wanna show me nothin'. But you're tellin' me everything. I know you know where they are. So tell me, before I do some damage you won't walk away from.
RoscoePColtrane
aggiehawg said:

Comey was still Director in March. He wasn't fired until May. The Comey memos were discussed at a different hearing than the revelation of the Trump investigation.

Incidentally, that appearance by Comey in March was part of the "missing" Strzok/Page text messages. Will be interesting to see how Comey's performance played with our star-crossed Fed "lovers."
I just had my date wrong but it was the memos leak to Richmond testimony day June 8 2017

I stand corrected, but that's when I suspect Priestap flipped into survival mode.
Code 7 10-42
RoscoePColtrane
I posted this in another thread but it is relevant here as well. I really think that I've figured out a lot of Sara Carter sourcing and who her source is, Robyn Gritz. Gritz has been making a lot of podcast appearances with Thomas Paine. Paine always sits in a shadow silhouette, but Robyn Gritz is visible.

Anyway Robyn Gritz discussed this "Narrowly focuses" as being, originally they went to the FISA court with a request based on some "interbank pinging" that was going on from Trump Tower to a bank in the Ukraine. And they wanted a FISA issued for two floors of Trump Tower. The Judge said no, not enough evidense based on an unidentified "pinging".

So then they got the "dossier" and got a FISA warrant for Carter Page based on this Dossier. That was the narrowly focused request they needed for the judge to buy into it.

The Paine chimed in that there was a real problem with that, because Carter Page had no office in Trump Tower, nor did he have an apartment there. BUT Paul Manafort did, however the FISA was for Carter Page but they used that to not only access Manafort, but everyone on the original two floors that they wanted the first time.

This is what they talked about for two hours two Sundays ago take it for what it's worth.
Code 7 10-42
aggiehawg
AG
Duly noted.

We'll see what happens with Priestap.
akm91
AG
Well Robyn does have a few axes to grind regarding FBI leadership and especially McCabe.
"And liberals, being liberals, will double down on failure." - dedgod
GCP12
AG
RoscoePColtrane
aggiehawg said:

Duly noted.

We'll see what happens with Priestap.
You must think I'm a senile old fool, but it was bugging me dear. Too much junk food in a cruiser has finally set in.

I went back and listened again, and Comey threw him under the bus during his March testimony. SO it was before the memo leak like you said the first time.

I also remembered they also tried to get Adm. Rodgers fired and/or set up. He bypassed CoC and flew to NY and met with Trump on Nov. 17, 2016 in Trump Towers. Gave him the heads up about being spied on. And suddenly trump moved his entire operation to his club in New Jersey overnight. And then after constant leaks were coming out of the WH the POTUS had the long stay in MarLago while the Oval Office was "remodel" (was a swept for bugs.) New air conditioner and duct work put in...
Code 7 10-42
DeWrecking Crew
aggiehawg
AG
Oh not at all, Roscoe! You have done tremendous work keeping this forum updated on the latest twist and turns. Really appreciate all of your work a great deal.

Just that I kind of became obsessed about Comey and his various testimonies ever since that fateful July 5th presser where he condemned and then exonerated Hillary. Having been a trial lawyer, I study voice inflection, posture and other "tells" to see if people are speaking the truth.

Comey has a singular one-embellishment. He might stutter or stammer for a second or so but his mind works fast and he recovers quickly. But when he recovers he goes into much more detail than necessary and it sounds rehearsed (because it is). He's no longer acting to answer the question, he's expounding on a crafted narrative that (in his mind) makes him appear rational, logical and reasoned in his actions.

It really is quite fascinating to watch his act. He's good at it.
RoscoePColtrane
aggiehawg said:

On not at all, Roscoe! You have done tremendous work keeping this forum updated on the latest twist and turns. Really appreciate all of your work a great deal.

Just that I kind of became obsessed about Comey and his various testimonies ever since that fateful July 5th presser where he condemned and then exonerated Hillary. Having been a trial lawyer, I study voice inflection, posture and other "tells" to see if people are speaking the truth.

Comey has a singular one-embellishment. He might stutter or stammer for a second or so but his mind works fast and he recovers quickly. But when he recovers he goes into much more detail than necessary and it sounds rehearsed (because it is). He's no longer acting to answer the question, he's expounding on a crafted narrative that (in his mind) makes him appear rational, logical and reasoned in his actions.

It really is quite fascinating to watch his act. He's good at it.
I've been the same way as an investigator. Comey also has a tell with his hands. At first I thought it was a tick but it's not fully involuntary. I look at it as he's steadying himself when he stumbles. It's his way of recovering. He's a funny duck by any standards but he's a great watch if you are into that.

And thanks my main goal is just try to put together the facts to the best of my ability. Just an old gumshoe habit. It's great to have insight and theories, just don't try to put them out as facts. More than enough BS without adding to it.
Code 7 10-42
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

Comey also has a tell with his hands. At first I thought it was a tick but it's not fully involuntary. I look at it as he's steadying himself when he stumbles.
You mean when he puts his hands palms down on the table?
RoscoePColtrane
aggiehawg said:

Quote:

Comey also has a tell with his hands. At first I thought it was a tick but it's not fully involuntary. I look at it as he's steadying himself when he stumbles.
Oh baby you are good.... now you got my knees knocking
Code 7 10-42
aggiehawg
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

aggiehawg said:

Quote:

Oh baby you are good.... now you got my knees knocking
That's to stop the reflex of his fingers curling. There's two common moves, bringing your hand up to mouth, index finger curved under the nose as if you are in deep contemplation and then there's placing hands palms down either on knees or a table if it is there.
Javelina
AG
Remind me to never play poker with either of you.
RoscoePColtrane
And I still want to know what happened to Seth Rich's laptop that was taken into custody as evidense and logged into the DC Police evidense room and disappeared.
Code 7 10-42
RoscoePColtrane
aggiehawg
AG
Javelina said:

Remind me to never play poker with either of you.
I suck at Blackjack. I split 8s.
GCP12
AG
If this memo is nothing, nobody is acting like it
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
Ron DeSantis with the kill shot:

Javelina
tremble
AG
Holy ****
First Page Last Page
Page 116 of 1408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.