Mueller dismisses top FBI agent in Russia probe for anti-Trump texts

7,445,336 Views | 49262 Replies | Last: 8 days ago by nortex97
4stringAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
FriscoKid said:

GCP12 said:

It's almost like they just threw something together.
I'm sure they did. Their talking points over the last few days are the following: partisan hackery, Nunes covering for Trump, trying to thwart the Mueller probe, attacking our finest institutions, dangerous security threat. I'd bet the memo is 3+ pages of ranting about those things. They know most of the media will pick it up, spin it for them so why worry about writing something coherent.
RyanAg08
AG
FriscoKid said:

GCP12 said:

It's almost like they just threw something together.

Here's how it always plays out:
Original memo
Fact
Fact
Fact
Fact

Second Memo
Rhetoric
Feels
Innuendo
Accusation

Liberals idiots: "The second memo proves the republicans and Trump are liars and cheats out to harm the FBI and DOJ."
FireAg
AG
Are they finally down to the last line of defense?:

Throw **** against the wall and see what sticks...
marble rye
AG
Bobcat06 said:

backintexas2013 said:

Looks like the new talking point is the Steele dossier might be true so not the FBI's fault.
That's why Grassley sent the Steele criminal referral to DOJ. He's out in front of the FBI's bluff.

Grassley is the true American hero in all of this.
FriscoKid
AG
FireAg said:

Any Dem memo, if it is accurate and refutes nothing, is absolutely pointless...it's not even good lip service...
You're saying that it's pointless to arrange the deck chairs on a sinking ship? I disagree. You want everything to at least look nice don't you?
FireAg
AG
FriscoKid said:

FireAg said:

Any Dem memo, if it is accurate and refutes nothing, is absolutely pointless...it's not even good lip service...
You're saying that it's pointless to arrange the deck chairs on a sinking ship? I disagree. You want everything to at least look nice don't you?
If the memo is as accurate and damning as we've been led to believe, the sun deck on the ship is already under 30' of water...
GCP12
AG
More memo hype. These Republicans better not be bluffing...
dmart90
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

This is the woman that dare question the POTUS fitness for office. Just listen to this bumbling incoheirant twit. She's a walking meatsack.

Holy sh/t! When that idiot Cumo sounds like the reasonable one in an interview, you are f/cked!
“Ambition is when you expect yourself to close the gap between what you have and what you want.

Entitlement is when you expect others to close the gap between what you have and what you want.”— James Clear
FriscoKid
AG
Quote:

Rep. Sean Duffy (R., Wis.), speaking about the decision, said allegations in the memo "will be shocking to many Americans and warrant the removal of a number of high [level] FBI and DOJ individuals as well as at least one of those individuals being prosecuted,"

backintexas2013
AG
My guess is it's them minimizing what happened. When you have nothing else you minimize (the dossier wasn't a big deal and the warrants would have been approved without it.). Blame other- we didn't know the information was false not our fault. Justify- hey there has been indictments so it's ok.

There are nine thinking errors that people use when caught. I expect about five in their memo.

Heck we have seen the three I mentioned above here
3 Toed Pete
AG
GCP12 said:

This was my big concern, too, until yesterday when McCabe was fired because of what Wray saw in the memo. It doesn't seem like they are overselling it, it really is damning.
bmks270
AG
Dem Memo:

"It was an honest mistake because Russia."

dmart90
AG
GCP12 said:

From the linked Guardian article:

Quote:

The second memo was written by Cody Shearer, a controversial political activist and former journalist who was close to the Clinton White House in the 1990s.
Stopped reading right there. Anything Shearer had to say is completely unreliable. The Guardian is usually better than that.
“Ambition is when you expect yourself to close the gap between what you have and what you want.

Entitlement is when you expect others to close the gap between what you have and what you want.”— James Clear
Houston Lee
AG
HOLD ON FOLKS SCHIFF MAY HAVE SHOWN US THE WAY!!!!

If Schiff can create a second memo to counter Nunes memo and claim that Nunes was cherry picking info and was inaccurate...

Then why can there be a second SPECIAL COUNCIL investigation into the "Russia" situation to counter MUELLER and say "Mueller is cherry picking info and is inaccurate because our investigation says so"

BOOM!
aggiehawg
AG
FriscoKid said:

Quote:

Rep. Sean Duffy (R., Wis.), speaking about the decision, said allegations in the memo "will be shocking to many Americans and warrant the removal of a number of high [level] FBI and DOJ individuals as well as at least one of those individuals being prosecuted,

If Rosenstein is implicated, calls for him to resign or be fired will be deafening. Meaning Mueller will have a new boss and not an absentee one. My money's on Rachel Brand becoming Mueller's new overlord.
GCP12
AG
Quote:

Stopped reading right there. Anything Shearer had to say is completely unreliable. The Guardian is usually better than that.
Uh, maybe you should keep reading. The point of the article is that the dossier found its way to the FBI. And your feeling on Shearer should only make the rest of the story worse
reb,
AG
backintexas2013 said:

My guess is it's them minimizing what happened. When you have nothing else you minimize (the dossier wasn't a big deal and the warrants would have been approved without it.). Blame other- we didn't know the information was false not our fault. Justify- hey there has been indictments so it's ok.

There are nine thinking errors that people use when caught. I expect about five in their memo.

Heck we have seen the three I mentioned above here
What are these?
marble rye
AG
GCP12 said:

I feel like it is going to fall on deaf ears for 2 reasons:

1.) Libtards
2.) Govt people are familiar w laws and the severity of the violations of them. The American people are not. Think of rules and regs of your own industry. If you heard of significant violations by your CEO, you would be shocked, while to the rest of the general public, it's like, "what's the big deal?"

This is where the MSM is most dispicable. They will walk out Dem talking points so that Americans that don't follow politics or really know the laws will also say, "what's the big deal? Trump is still racist."
aggiehawg
AG
Should be pretty obvious the second memo was manufactured to corroborate the first fiction in the dossier. They were both essentially made up. Now could the Russians have been feeding Steele disinformation deliberately? Sure. But what is more likely is that Steele just went with rumors and shop talk and presented it as intel.

Simpson said he believed it just because Steele said it. And now that he has been sued by multiple people Steele himself said it was unverified and blamed the publishers for publishing it, despite the fact that he was peddling it to them.
Busdriver99
AG
Nunes memo:
Fact 1 Socrates is mortal
Fact 2 Socrates likes to sleep
Fact 3 Socrates eats 3 meals a day
Fact 4 Socrates was at the park yesterday

Conclusion: Socrates must be a man!

Schiff memo:

Conclusion: Socrates could be a dog. It is incorrect to assume that Socrates must be a man!
FriscoKid
AG
Busdriver99 said:

Nunes memo:

Schiff memo:

Conclusion: Socrates could be a dog. It is incorrect to assume that Socrates must be a man!

Yeah, but it's not going to be anything like that. I have zero doubt that you will believe the counter spin though. Libs could be shown a banana and know that it's a banana until they get their talking points and are convinced that the banana is really a bowling ball.
backintexas2013
AG
Now you are going to make me go back into my memory bank. There are actually more but we picked the top 9

Blaming, justifying, minimizing, feeling above the rules, making excuses, assuming the worst, playing the victim, and I will come up with the other two. It's been a while.
Busdriver99
AG
FriscoKid said:

Busdriver99 said:

Nunes memo:

Schiff memo:

Yeah, but it's not going to be anything like that. I have zero doubt that you will believe the counter spin though. Libs could be shown a banana and know that it's a banana until they get their talking points and are convinced that the banana is really a bowling ball.

Just a simple analogy to show where the underlying facts were not disputed, but the conclusions drawn from those facts were disputed.
whatthehey78
AG
Busdriver99 said:

Nunes memo:

Schiff memo:

Well...given all that, you've convinced me. Up until now, I had only assumed you were misguided and uninformed.
Alexander, Caesar, Charlemagne, and myself founded empires; but upon what foundation did we rest the creations of our genius? Upon force! But Jesus Christ founded His upon love; and at this hour millions of men would die for Him. - Napoleon Bonaparte
TJJackson
Busdriver99 said:

Nunes memo:

Schiff memo:

You could do the inverse, and have the Dems reaching the same conclusions with respect to their own memo and Nunes'.
End Of Message
AG
Busdriver99 said:

FriscoKid said:

Busdriver99 said:

Nunes memo:

Schiff memo:

Just a simple analogy to show where the underlying facts were not disputed, but the conclusions drawn from those facts were disputed.
Im betting the FISA memo will also include "Fact 5" and "Fact 6":

Socarates is a human.

Socrates has a *****.

Conclusion: Socrates is a man.

Im also betting that you might still opine that Socarates might be a dog, despite the overwhelming evidence otherwise.
Resistance to tyranny is obedience to God.
GCP12
AG
Whoa
That is a picture of Bill Priestap for those who don't know.

As posted below, Last Refuge has great analysis, but I am not sure how much this source can be trusted on just reporting.
marble rye
AG
Pinche Abogado said:

Busdriver99 said:

FriscoKid said:

Busdriver99 said:

Nunes memo:

Schiff memo:

Im betting the FISA memo will also include "Fact 5" and "Fact 6":

Socarates is a human.

Socrates has a *****.

Conclusion: Socrates is a man.

Im also betting that you might still opine that Socarates might be a dog, despite the overwhelming evidence otherwise.

It's the Democrats, don't forget.

So it will go "Socrates is a man and has a *****, so he absolutely is a dog and racist, and rapist, and paid no taxes.,"
BenFiasco14
AG
So is Priestap not theorized to be the fall guy anymore?
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
aggiehawg
AG
Priestap? So if he's a black hat, he knows what is coming. Have to wonder if Wray was giving him a chance to resign before that goes public? Or was Wray in the dark about Priestap's actions??

Third option here is that Priestap was duped by his own employee, Strzok. (Highly unlikely but possible, I guess.)
Tailgate88
AG
GCP12 said:

Whoa
That is a picture of Bill Priestap for those who don't know.
Woah, did not see that coming. Not sure what to think of Priestap's role in all of this now.
drcrinum
Fourth option: Priestap has pleaded and is singing like a canary.
GCP12
AG
I will add this to my post, but I have not seen that reported anywhere else. I really enjoy Last Refuge's analysis, but I do not know how much can trust his sourcing.
Bird Poo
AG
drcrinum said:

Fourth option: Priestap has pleaded and is singing like a canary.
Quite possible after Comey threw him under the bus!
drcrinum
Remember who first reported about FGPS being a private contractor allowed to perform 702 Queries at the FBI? The Last Refuge. He said he had received a tip. He has a source.
First Page Last Page
Page 115 of 1408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.