Mueller dismisses top FBI agent in Russia probe for anti-Trump texts

7,447,159 Views | 49262 Replies | Last: 9 days ago by nortex97
benchmark
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Bald Messiah said:

This is my question.

Do you really think two FBI agents high up in the lib hierarchy are texting each other saying things like "Hey, I just gmailed you after talking to Bill."?
Absolutely. Buckle your seat belt ... it's a lot worse than that. And by the way, a lot of us have lost friends and classmates serving our country.
Finn
AG
There is something about the sense of power that some law enforcement people get drunk on and you are seeing it on display. These 2 are usually the ones putting the pinch on some criminal. They let their hubris make them blind to the fact they could get caught. Another way to think about it is they inadvertently are letting us into their minds when they are not putting on faces at work. Conversations you would never want anyone to know.
Sucks for them because they got caught.
backintexas2013
AG
Yes they did text each other these and many more. They never thought they would see the light of day. Many are before the election. Actually they may all be from before the election now that I think about it.
Bird Poo
AG
You've got a point on the gmailed thing. It's so absurd it seems staged, and I don't like being "fed". It smacks of manipulation while the entire story hangs in the air.

There is no doubt the corruption is enormous, but the way this is being rolled out is unclear.
Finn
AG
Also, if these were fake then cnn and msnbc would be all over the news screaming bloody murder over Republican manipulation of news.
Bobcat06
AG
As this continues to unfurl, more and more posters (Like Bald Messiah) will be curious about what is going on in DC.

Rather than expecting them to read a 100+ page thread, it might be more practical to start a new summary thread with a cliff notes version OP (which could be updated as news breaks).
Bald Messiah
AG
backintexas2013 said:

Yes they did text each other these and many more. They never thought they would see the light of day. Many are before the election. Actually they may all be from before the election now that I think about it.
I can buy that. I'm not disagreeing. Jesus ****, people. I'm not a lib and I want them to burn. I want the people that sold out my country to suffer. I want them to die via firing squad.

How can any of you look at this and say that this is okay?!?!

For ****'s sake: "I just gmailed you?!?!?" Who does that? When is the last time that you said, "Hey, bro, I just ****ing IM'd you via compuserve about all that illegal stuff we did?"

****. ****! And I'm the madman here?
backintexas2013
AG
Hawg can you look at page 7. Why would McCabe talk to Mueller about anything. This is before the SC. Check out that text if you can and give me your thoughts.
Bald Messiah
AG
Bobcat06 said:

As this continues to unfurl, more and more posters (Like Bald Messiah) will be curious about what is going on in DC.

Rather than expecting them to read a 100+ page thread, it might be more practical to start a new summary thread with a cliff notes version OP (which could be updated as news breaks).
Really? I'm on your side. I can't believe you ****s think I'm a lib.
backintexas2013
AG
Then who is manipulating this because everyone thinks this is real.

Also they were using multiple emails. Sometimes work sometimes other. I have texted many times for people to use my gmail account and not some other account.

RoscoePColtrane
Bobcat06 said:

Well have at it

But IMHO that's what's wrong with today's kids. Everything pre-packaged and easy. How about if you really want to be involved or really care about the discussion, they roll up their sleeves and put in the work. Stop spoon feeding them and make them work a little. Kids nowadays think yard work is calling Jesus the lawn guy.

Pro Tip parents, they still sell old fashion non-motorized push mowers..... straightens them right out 89.00 + tax Just ask my grandkids

backintexas2013
AG
Would you look at the question I posed to hawg a few posts up. Would love your feedback too.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

I value your opinion. I really do. I watch lots of threads and I typically star what you say. But, come on. Put your analytical vision on this. It's too convenient. "I gmailed you." Who says this? Really, when is the last time you said "Hey, I just yahoo'd you." Nobody does this.
Thank you for valuing my opinion. Get ready because I'm about to lay another on you.

You said, "Nobody does this."

Yeah they do, all of the time. Especially those that think they are above suspicion. Uhmm....like in the upper circles of the FBI type of beyond suspicion.

History is rife with people believing they were bullet-proof and could act accordingly. History also tells us that aside from some ancient Greeks and Romans, J.Edgar Hoover was the most appropriate poster child for that proposition. He was an untouchable, although many Presidents tried.

As a people, Americans are always suspicious of that amount of power being concentrated in one person who is not elected by our collective will. (As flawed as that it, at times.)

Comey was more like J. Edgar in his fervor to protect the FBI than he was as a public servant.
aggiehawg
AG
backintexas2013 said:

Hawg can you look at page 7. Why would McCabe talk to Mueller about anything. This is before the SC. Check out that text if you can and give me your thoughts.
Page 7? Texts according the government text messages in PDF form? Which link? (Losing track just give me the poster's name and I'll backtrack.)
drcrinum
Bald Messiah said:

aggiehawg said:

Bald Messiah said:

aggiehawg said:

I value your opinion. I really do. I watch lots of threads and I typically star what you say. But, come on. Put your analytical vision on this. It's too convenient. "I gmailed you." Who says this? Really, when is the last time you said "Hey, I just yahoo'd you." Nobody does this.

All government e-mail is archived so that it can be made available for FOIA, and believe me, there are scads of FOIA e-mail requests...just ask Judicial Watch. Every government employee knows this. So if you want to communicate with someone about a personal/private matter, you do it via non-government e-mail. If you wanted to communicate with someone about a nefarious/illegal/improper activity, you certainly wouldn't want to do that via government e-mail...but...unless if you think you will never be caught, meaning your superiors would approve of what you are doing.... Then in the case of Strzok & Page, they had a special reason to communicate via private channels, gmail being one way. Notice that we have not seen any texts concerning the amorous relationship between the two...they knew that the FBI separately recorded text messages, and likely they didn't want it locally known they were into undercover activities. I may be proven wrong, but I suspect nothing about their illicit affair will be found in the texts other than possible references to unscheduled meetings. Likely all such communications occurred via non-government phones and gmail, including IM gmail comms.
RoscoePColtrane
backintexas2013 said:

I'm assuming this is the page you are talking about, this appears to be after Mueller's appointment

backintexas2013
AG
I didn't call you a liberal. Calm down.
Mostly Peaceful
This is getting weird
backintexas2013
AG
Yes the pdf of texts.
backintexas2013
AG
Yes read the one with the red underlined. It mentions mueller.
aggiehawg
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

backintexas2013 said:

I'm assuming this is the page you are talking about, this appears to be after Mueller's appointment

If those are the texts queried above. Initial response is normal career federal agency employee backbiting. Just sounds worse.
RoscoePColtrane
backintexas2013 said:

Yes read the one with the red underlined. It mentions mueller.
Yes I see that, written June 4th 2017 at 01:25 hrs, Mueller was appointed on May 17th 2017
Bald Messiah
AG
drcrinum said:

Bald Messiah said:

aggiehawg said:

Bald Messiah said:

aggiehawg said:

All government e-mail is archived so that it can be made available for FOIA, and believe me, there are scads of FOIA e-mail requests...just ask Judicial Watch. Every government employee knows this. So if you want to communicate with someone about a personal/private matter, you do it via non-government e-mail. If you wanted to communicate with someone about a nefarious/illegal/improper activity, you certainly wouldn't want to do that via government e-mail...but...unless if you think you will never be caught, meaning your superiors would approve of what you are doing.... Then in the case of Strzok & Page, they had a special reason to communicate via private channels, gmail being one way. Notice that we have not seen any texts concerning the amorous relationship between the two...they knew that the FBI separately recorded text messages, and likely they didn't want it locally known they were into undercover activities. I may be proven wrong, but I suspect nothing about their illicit affair will be found in the texts other than possible references to unscheduled meetings. Likely all such communications occurred via non-government phones and gmail, including IM gmail comms.
YES! AND IF SO, WHY WOULD THEY SAY "HEY, SEXY, I JUST GMAILED YOU."

This is my question. This is my concern. It seems so very convenient.
backintexas2013
AG
Well that text looks pretty bad. Would love more context.
cap-n-jack
Dude. Are you ok?
backintexas2013
AG
Is there a chance they are fake? I guess but it so the DOJ/FBI and the media are all in on it. If these were fake Schiff would be screaming from the tallest tower.

Bald Messiah
AG
cap-n-jack said:

Dude. Are you ok?
No.
whatthehey78
AG
Someone apparently needs professional help and sooner rather than later.
Alexander, Caesar, Charlemagne, and myself founded empires; but upon what foundation did we rest the creations of our genius? Upon force! But Jesus Christ founded His upon love; and at this hour millions of men would die for Him. - Napoleon Bonaparte
RoscoePColtrane
backintexas2013 said:

Well that text looks pretty bad. Would love more context.
My thoughts are Mueller called Andy in his office or visited him in his. Normally the acting FBI head would have his immediates with him, and the way it sounds Strozk and Page were his regulars, since multiple meetings in Andy's office are mentioned between these two.

Again I'd guess Mueller wanted McCabe's feedback on something or needed files or something. Hard to tell in that text, but is appears that there was some sort of conversation on where they were at currently, and McCabe evidently gave him some sort of quick rundown, and Strozk wasn't happy that he didn't get enough pats on the backs or mentions of "all he did with Andy behind the scenes to get this result." Andy didn't give him enough credit I guess.

Promise you he's getting all the attention he needs now.
backintexas2013
AG
I emailed you was meaning it was work email this is a way to say it's not a work email.

Remember these are lovers. They have their own language like most lovers. They used Work phone to keep from being discovered.

He was fired from mueller team and it was kept quiet for a few months. Had the reason he had been fired never come to light nobody would have even asked for text messages.
RoscoePColtrane
The very thing I picked up on earlier, the reason for me saying God bless anyone serving under him before.
3 Toed Pete
AG
I'll point out that if these texts weren't real, the FBI/DOJ wouldn't have stalled so long and have done everything possible to delay giving this to Congress. They had even less choice with the IG. If these weren't real, they would be pushing back that the texts were false. Human beings often do really stupid things that seem so illogical.
Finn
AG
Guess he doesn't know this is the Tom Clancy section and not the Steven King section of the book store. Scary.
RoscoePColtrane
chach
AG
Lib troll gonna lib troll. Let's get back on task and ignore him.
First Page Last Page
Page 99 of 1408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.