Mueller dismisses top FBI agent in Russia probe for anti-Trump texts

7,447,160 Views | 49262 Replies | Last: 9 days ago by nortex97
Bald Messiah
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
SpreadsheetAg said:

Almost forgot this one:

Why are they using gmail to communicate anything remotely official?
I feel as red pilled as anybody. However, reading this gives me serious reason for a pause. The only things posted are INBOX/OUTBOX, a few names, and some bones to insert some meat (individual confirmation bias).

- Who is talking here?
- Bill? Clinton?
- What in the actual **** is happening?
- This doesn't seem spectacularly convenient?

I want to believe in the system and I would like accountability from elected officials. But, damn. Nobody is this stupid. Even indoctrinated democrats.
backintexas2013
AG
These are Page and Pete the Cheat's text messages.
Rockdoc
AG
Hey, coming up on a 100 page milestone! Good job!
Bald Messiah
AG
backintexas2013 said:

REALLY?!?! Where do you see this? On a message board?

I say again. Nobody is this ****ing stupid.

And I ask again. What in the actual **** is going on?
GCP12
AG
Bald Messiah said:

backintexas2013 said:

You seem lost
backintexas2013
AG
Anon posted the link. It's really their messages. They are that dumb. The worst one is a few pages back where Page admits that they didn't give Congress all the documents.
Bald Messiah
AG
GCP12 said:

Bald Messiah said:

backintexas2013 said:

You seem lost
I am lost. Reading those alleged texts bothered me. It seems too convenient. I want to see justice prevail and I want our system to work.

"I want no part of this"
"I gmailed you"

No names. No anything. Just assumptions and the frenzied masses fill in the blanks.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

No names. No anything. Just assumptions and the frenzied masses fill in the blanks.
Wrong. Texts are date and time stamped. Not that hard to connect dots given date and time certain.
RoscoePColtrane
Bald Messiah said:

backintexas2013 said:

You just stepped on your dick

These are official government records that are publically available from the official US Gov website, and have been authenticated by the Office of Inspector General for the DOJ and released to the public by the OIG.

I'll borrow your own words. Nobody is this ****ing stupid.
backintexas2013
AG
I am a complete loss for words.
Bald Messiah
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

Bald Messiah said:

backintexas2013 said:

These are official government records that a publically available from the official US Gov website, and have been authenticated by the Office of Inspector General for the DOJ and released to the public by the OIG.
I got spooked. Also, I'm active duty and have put friends in the ground. I want justice, but it looked strange to me.

Links would be appreciated. Not trolling. I would give my life savings to see Obama and/or Hillary perp walked.
RoscoePColtrane
Well there are no less than 20 links in this thread quit being lazy
Bobcat06
AG
Bald Messiah said:

Links would be appreciated. Not trolling. I would give my life savings to see Obama and/or Hillary perp walked.
https://www.judiciary.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/2018-01-25%20CEG%20Letter%20to%20FBI%20Source%20Texts.pdf?platform=hootsuite

Let's keep this thread moving
Prosperdick
AG
Bald Messiah said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

Bald Messiah said:

backintexas2013 said:

These are official government records that a publically available from the official US Gov website, and have been authenticated by the Office of Inspector General for the DOJ and released to the public by the OIG.
I got spooked. Also, I'm active duty and have put friends in the ground. I want justice, but it looked strange to me.

To address the "nobody can be this stupid" I believe they used personal phones and thought they weren't being monitored and that the "insurance policy" would kick in (Trump impeached and removed from office) so nobody would go back and review.
Bald Messiah
AG
Bobcat06 said:

Bald Messiah said:

https://www.judiciary.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/2018-01-25%20CEG%20Letter%20to%20FBI%20Source%20Texts.pdf?platform=hootsuite

Let's keep this thread moving
Thank you.

Again, I want justice and accountability like anybody else. With the amount of information that has come out, the distrust is high. It just seemed strange. Nothing more, nothing less.
aggiehawg
AG
By all means, ask questions. That's what every citizen should be doing.

There are plenty of us who have followed these things very closely and are very willing to answer your questions and post links if needed.

Stay engaged and welcome aboard.

Just don't troll us. That's annoying as hell.
whatthehey78
AG
Agree with aggiehawg's suggestion..."ask questions" and remain on board, BUT if you find this thread confusing, I highly recommend you avoid "Q Anon" thread and the links contained therein. Some find it informative, others entertaining and still others, consider it pure fiction. Personally, I find it entertaining but remain somewhat a skeptic as to it's purpose/value.
Alexander, Caesar, Charlemagne, and myself founded empires; but upon what foundation did we rest the creations of our genius? Upon force! But Jesus Christ founded His upon love; and at this hour millions of men would die for Him. - Napoleon Bonaparte
fasthorse05
I was going to tell you to go back to page 75, or so.

Honestly, if you start at the beginning, it's a wonderful read, and around page 20, you start to realize 5 to 6 people here are bringing it. Drcrinum brought a lot to the table regarding research that would make my eyes get stuck. After a while, I figured out about 80% of the folks he was referencing knew what they were doing, Q stuff notwithstaning. That's just wishful thinking, and you might as well be trying to find out who killed JFK.

The actions of the people we've been talking about suggest they didn't believe there would ever be consequences, kind of like being an Oligarch in Russia. It's just staggering, and candidly, VERY depressing.

It also tells you where the Dem party has gotten to with the Clinton's and Obama running things. Like political correctness, the Right had been completely silenced by the DNC, and their unpaid acolytes in the press. Basically, if the Right noticed a probable illegal act, and called it out, it was effectively silenced due to no one giving it any credence.

Pretty damned scary, if you take HRC winning, and the amount of people in the DOJ, FBI, and State, who would be ensconced for a very long time.

Oh, Messiah, keep bringing it on duty! If you're G-2, go get some tidbits!
Tailgate88
AG
^^^ Good post.

What has already been released is damning. And many people who are in the know have stated pubicly "this is just the tip of the iceberg".

Libs are in full on damage control / panic mode - errrrrrrybody's lawyerin' up.

Meanwhile the drip drip drip continues...
Bald Messiah
AG
aggiehawg said:

As a commissioned military officer who has attended funerals for friends, colleagues, and subordinates supporting a cause that is now suspect, I find this response condescending and patronizing.

I'm not trolling. I'm questioning. Anything that is overly convenient makes me suspicious. Regardless of political affiliation.
Long Live Sully
AG
I think there is no reason to equate this with the cause being suspect. These people have nothing to do with anything honorable.

Instead, I am made as hell at the criminally corrupt trash that inhabits the FBI and DOJ.
Cow Hop Ag and Bayside both say they are conservatives.
Bayside admits to being pro choice.
Bayside calls Cow Hop Ag a liberal because he's a moral man.

/ Charpie 4-13-18
benchmark
AG
Bald Messiah said:

I'm not trolling. I'm questioning. Anything that is overly convenient makes me suspicious. Regardless of political affiliation.
So, what's your question?
Finn
AG
Simmer down sugar britches
SamjamAg
AG
Bald, thanks for your service! I don't think Rogue is saying you are trolling. It was just a general statement about trolls distracting from the course of this thread.
RoscoePColtrane
Bald Messiah said:

aggiehawg said:

As a commissioned military officer who has attended funerals for friends, colleagues, and subordinates supporting a cause that is now suspect, I find this response condescending and patronizing.

Might want to cool your jets kid, this isn't going to end well for you calling out Ms Hawg of all people on the board....
Bald Messiah
AG
SamjamAg said:

Bald, thanks for your service! I don't think Rogue is saying you are trolling. It was just a general statement about trolls distracting from the course of this thread.
My point exactly. It wasn't Rogue.

Hawg responses make me think and I respect her.
RoscoePColtrane
Bald Messiah said:

SamjamAg said:

So accusing her of being condescending and patronizing is your way of showing respect!

God help anyone who serves under you...
Bald Messiah
AG
benchmark said:

Bald Messiah said:

This is my question.

Do you really think two FBI agents high up in the lib hierarchy are texting each other saying things like "Hey, I just gmailed you after talking to Bill."?

Ags, friends, I'm on your side for ****'s sake. It just seemed strange. I can't say this any clearer. It just seemed strange and made me curious.

Bald Messiah
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

Bald Messiah said:

SamjamAg said:

So accusing her of being condescending and patronizing is your way of showing respect!

God help anyone who serves under you...
Really?
RoscoePColtrane
Bald Messiah said:

benchmark said:

Bald Messiah said:

This is my question.

Do you really think two FBI agents high up in the lib hierarchy are texting each other saying things like "Hey, I just gmailed you after talking to Bill."?

Ags, friends, I'm on your side for ****'s sake. It just seemed strange. I can't say this any clearer. It just seemed strange and made me curious.

Well in all due respect you come off as a pompous *****.

You came rolling in on 98 page thread two days ago, not only questioning emails but questioning the intelligence of a lot of good people that are very thorough about vetting stuff to try and keep this thread on point and free of garbage. Come in demanding links instead of just reading.

And I have news for you there are A LOT of vets in here that have buried friends, colleagues, and our children. I have three folded flags in my living room personally. So you might want to retreat and regroup, because this is one of the best threads on TexAgs, lets not screw it up.
Rapier108
Don't let him get to you. A favorite lib tactic is to come in and try to push buttons until whoever they're targeting says something they can flag and poof, you're banned, while they rarely are.
aggiehawg
AG
Bald Messiah said:

aggiehawg said:

Sir, first of all, thank you for your service. I meant no disrespect at all. My warning about trolling was more tongue-in-cheek about asking questions to which you already knew the answers to.

The Hubs just returned after a week at the bedside of his Air Force retired father who is intensive care because he was in Korea and Vietnam and has complications from Agent Orange.

Again, my apologies if I inadvertently offended you. Was never my intent.
Bald Messiah
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

Bald Messiah said:

benchmark said:

Bald Messiah said:

This is my question.

Well in all due respect you come off as a pompous *****.

You came rolling in on 98 page thread two days ago, not only questioning emails but questioning the intelligence of a lot of good people that are very thorough about vetting stuff to try and keep this thread on point and free of garbage. Come in demanding links instead of just reading.

And I have news for you there are A LOT of vets in here that have buried friends, colleagues, and our children. I have three folded flags in my living room personally. So you might want to retreat and regroup, because this is one of the best threads on TexAgs, lets not screw it up.
We're on the same side. We are on the same side.

I just found those texts odd. Strange. Too convenient.

I'm sorry for your loss. I'm sorry for my loss.

The whole thing just seems so painfully convenient. "I gmailed you." "I want no part of this."

Again, I'm on your side. I want Hillary to burn. I want Obama to hang. But, damn.
Bald Messiah
AG
aggiehawg said:

Bald Messiah said:

aggiehawg said:

Sir, first of all, thank you for your service. I meant no disrespect at all. My warning about trolling was more tongue-in-cheek about asking questions to which you already knew the answers to.

The Hubs just returned after a week at the bedside of his Air Force retired father who is intensive care because he was in Korea and Vietnam and has complications from Agent Orange.

Again, my apologies if I inadvertently offended you. Was never my intent.
I value your opinion. I really do. I watch lots of threads and I typically star what you say. But, come on. Put your analytical vision on this. It's too convenient. "I gmailed you." Who says this? Really, when is the last time you said "Hey, I just yahoo'd you." Nobody does this.
Bald Messiah
AG
Rapier108 said:

Don't let him get to you. A favorite lib tactic is to come in and try to push buttons until whoever they're targeting says something they can flag and poof, you're banned, while they rarely are.
Now I'm a ****ing liberal?!?! Holy ****. Good god, people. Good god. I just asked a question. It seems too packaged. It just seems too packaged.
First Page Last Page
Page 98 of 1408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.