Mueller dismisses top FBI agent in Russia probe for anti-Trump texts

7,448,787 Views | 49262 Replies | Last: 10 days ago by nortex97
RoscoePColtrane
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Wasted a good bit of coffee on it...
Never take a hostage you aren't willing to shoot,
Remember, America doesn’t negotiate with terrorists.
Code 7 10-42
drcrinum

Sure like Grassley. Perhaps he should slip Feinstein a Sudafed before the vote.
RoscoePColtrane
Code 7 10-42
backintexas2013
AG
In that picture she looks like a solid 3 Other pictures she had never been above a 2.
aggiehawg
AG
He has always reminded me of this guy:

FireAg
AG
Missing texts have been recovered...
DeWrecking Crew

Is there not a more perfect quote to sum up the liberal mindset?
MetoliusAg
Glad to hear the DOJ recovered all the texts.

Those texts will supply enough info to keep elf-boy Gowdy busy chasing wingnut conspiracy theories for the next 3 years.
RoscoePColtrane
Interesting read op-ed

http://thefederalist.com/2018/01/25/the-russia-fake-news-scare-is-all-about-chilling-speech/
Code 7 10-42
Ellis Wyatt
etcetera said:

Those texts will supply enough info to keep elf-boy Gowdy busy chasing wingnut conspiracy theories for the next 3 years.

Do you have anything of substance to add, or are you just joining Dan, Busdriver, and leftcoast in the Deflection Chorus? The bull**** has become tiresome.
drcrinum
FireAg said:

Missing texts have been recovered...
Quote:

In a letter sent to congressional committees, Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz said his office "succeeded in using forensic tools to recover text messages from FBI devices, including text messages between Mr. Strzok and Ms. Page that were sent or received between December 14, 2016 and May 17, 2017."

"Our effort to recover any additional text messages is ongoing," Horowitz said. "We will provide copies of the text messages that we recover from these devices to the Department so that the Department's leadership can take any management action it deems appropriate."

Those 'forensic tools' should also be able to identify why the texts went missing, yes? That's another important aspect to this drama, but the technological methodology is beyond my pay grade.

Tailgate88
AG
Ellis Wyatt said:

etcetera said:

Do you have anything of substance to add, or are you just joining Dan, Busdriver, and leftcoast in the Deflection Chorus? The bull**** has become tiresome.
It's like you have access to my profile and can see my ignore list...
EKUAg
AG
etcetera said:

Etcetera, etcetera, etcetera....
HelloUncleNateFitch
Trump needs to tweet that Russian agents and bots appear to be behind the schiff memo. I just want to see what would happen.
Don't underestimate Joe's ability to **** this up.
FTAG 2000
AG
backintexas2013 said:

In that picture she looks like a solid 3 Other pictures she had never been above a 2.

That's her college law school photo. Big difference between that and now that she's been living the high life with a government expense account.
Rockdoc
AG
Ellis Wyatt said:

etcetera said:

Hopefully staff is paying attention. I believe they are and won't put up with the attempted derails.
Garrelli 5000
AG
The tweet linked isn't visible. I assume it was Page?

BQ78
AG
Obviously a Russian Bot.
captkirk
AG
BQ78 said:

Obviously a Russian Bot.
TexAgsAnon
Of all the things that I can't wrap my head around in the whole text messaging debacle, one stands out more than the rest.

Peter Stzrok is a decent looking guy. Not a Lothario, but not a goonie's Sloth.

So why in the blue hell is he risking everything for Lisa "A solid 2 with makeup on" Page?

techno-ag
AG
DeWrecking Crew said:

Kinda like the Steele Dossier, huh?
Ag with kids
AG
TexAgsAnon said:

Of all the things that I can't wrap my head around in the whole text messaging debacle, one stands out more than the rest.

So why in the blue hell is he risking everything for Lisa "A solid 2 with makeup on" Page?

Maybe Page does the freak stuff that wifey won't do?
Busdriver99
AG
techno-ag said:

DeWrecking Crew said:

Kinda like the Steele Dossier, huh?

Oops!
CrazyDayDuck
He's a liberal.

They're not very bright.
fasthorse05
drcrinum said:

Sure like Grassley. Perhaps he should slip Feinstein a Sudafed before the vote.

I could never be in his position without a smartass comment directed at Fienstein. The funny part is, out of all of those *******s from the left, she's at least occasionally genuine.

She actually works for the benefit of the country, and her constituents every now and then.

I didn't say I liked her. Lord, she's light years better than Barbara Boxer, who's in the Kamala Harris category. Both of those women would never make a musketeer----all for one, and one for one!

And yes, Roscoe, I read that earlier. The Federalist, while not a think tank, has some of the best, and brightest, writers around.
Bald Messiah
AG
Ag with kids said:

TexAgsAnon said:

Maybe Page does the freak stuff that wifey won't do?
Maybe he's into women that look like Jon Snow.
backintexas2013
AG
Because she was low hanging fruit. He probably didn't have to put much effort into banging her and she would continue to come back.

Sometimes it's nice to have low hanging fruit that's easy and not a challenge. Let me rephrase My friends say it's good to have them.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
backintexas2013 said:

Because she was low hanging fruit. He probably didn't have to put much effort into banging her and she would continue to come back.

Sometimes it's nice to have low hanging fruit that's easy and not a challenge. Let me rephrase My friends say it's good to have them.

Sorry no....side pieces should be HOT.....not HOMELY.

What's the point of banging someone that doesn't make you feel like you are getting away with anything????

backintexas2013
AG
Because odds are she won't rat you out. The hot ones can turn crazy.
FriscoKid
AG
Ellis Wyatt said:

etcetera said:

Absolutely. And, it pisses me off that well informed people feel this way. If that means I'm triggered then so be it. It's all a big freaking joke to them. Their viewpoints and opinions are useless on a message board or in a civil society at large.
Hillary paid for warrant to spy on Trump.
aginlakeway
AG
backintexas2013 said:

Truth.
"I'm sure that won't make a bit of difference for those of you who enjoy a baseless rage over the decisions of a few teenagers."
fasthorse05
backintexas2013 said:

What, "low hanging fruit"?

I agree!
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
backintexas2013 said:

that's easily solved.

if they know who you really are, and know your name, address, etc....well you aren't doing it right .....

the hot ones are also stupid so.....lie. repeatedly.

you are a lying cheating ******* anyway don't be honest with the tail.

backintexas2013
AG
Page is low hanging fruit. Probably easy to get with just a little attention. Kind of like the Perkins waitress Tiger banged.
backintexas2013
AG
But this one didn't seem like she cared he was married. She was totally ok with it. Easy pickings for him
First Page Last Page
Page 89 of 1408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.