Mueller dismisses top FBI agent in Russia probe for anti-Trump texts

7,448,781 Views | 49262 Replies | Last: 10 days ago by nortex97
TexAgs91
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
GCP12 said:

This is what Sessions has said? Or is he not able to control the message coming out of the DOJ?
Fight! Fight! Fight!
SpreadsheetAg
AG
aggiehawg said:

Quote:

If we're operating under the "flipped mueller" assumption (working for trump), very likely both mueller and comey got promised a pardon upfront.
I'm not on that train, at present. Update your spreadsheet.
Keep your stinking paws off me, you damn dirty ape
[url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_pill_and_blue_pill]I prefer the red pills[/url]
aggiehawg
AG
Duly noted.
SpreadsheetAg
AG
TexAgs91 said:

GCP12 said:

This is what Sessions has said? Or is he not able to control the message coming out of the DOJ?
This is my question as well...

Sessions surely didn't say this.

It's probably Rod Rosenstein; he's beleaguered HPSIC about getting the documents, and cried to Paul Ryan as well.
[url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_pill_and_blue_pill]I prefer the red pills[/url]
aggiehawg
AG
SpreadsheetAg said:

TexAgs91 said:

GCP12 said:

This is my question as well...

Sessions surely didn't say this.

It's probably Rod Rosenstein; he's beleaguered HPSIC about getting the documents, and cried to Paul Ryan as well.
Quote:

Meanwhile, the Justice Department has expressed serious concerns about the memo's potential release. In a letter sent to Nunes on Jan. 24, Stephen Boyd, the department's top congressional liaison, wrote that "it would be extraordinarily reckless for the Committee to disclose such information publicly without giving the Department and the FBI the opportunity to review the memorandum and to advise the HPSCI [the House intelligence committee] of the risk of harm to national security and to ongoing investigations that could come from public release."
Actual author of the letter, FWIW. Might just be a turf war kind of thing. There was a story yesterday for a few hours about DOJ "severing" communications with Congress. People get pissy and fire off letters when they are mad. A very bad practice, BTW.
RoscoePColtrane
You can always count on this clown to roll out the talking points even though he's never laid eyes on the document.....

Never take a hostage you aren't willing to shoot,
Remember, America doesn’t negotiate with terrorists.
Code 7 10-42
aggiehawg
AG
What a dewsh! Are all Dems that stupid? From "we have to pass it to see what's in it" Pelosi to "Hey I have an opinion on something on which I am completely ignorant, want to hear it?" Warner.
Bald Messiah
AG
aggiehawg said:

Are all Dems that stupid?
Yes.
TexAgsAnon

drcrinum

I thought this might lighten up the board a little. This chap has >100k followers, is co-host of Your Voice America, and is running for Congress from AZ District 8 as a conservative MAGA candidate in the Republican Primary. His campaign website: http://dilley2018.com/
Fuzzy Dunlop
AG
In before "Dilley Dilley!"
SpreadsheetAg
AG
drcrinum said:

I thought this might lighten up the board a little. This chap has >100k followers, is co-host of Your Voice America, and is running for Congress from AZ District 8 as a conservative MAGA candidate in the Republican Primary. His campaign website: http://dilley2018.com/

Skip to 8:00 - the first 8:00 is about his campaign and some online debate hosted by AZ Central.
SpreadsheetAg
AG
https://deathpenaltyinfo.org/rules-military-tribunals
TexAgsAnon
SpreadsheetAg said:

https://deathpenaltyinfo.org/rules-military-tribunals
So Dilley was completely wrong about how tribunals work, got it.
SpreadsheetAg
AG
For the record, I have no idea or opinion on whether what he's saying is true or verified...

BUT, he is definitely charismatic and likable. I love his delivery.
SpreadsheetAg
AG
Sorry bro,

I have principles:
reb,
AG
It's an American truism to tack "-gate" onto scandals to imply nefariousness on the level of Nixon's Watergate scandal.

This blows Watergate out of the water, when all is said and done I think we'll need a new truism.
SpreadsheetAg
AG
reb, said:

It's an American truism to tack "-gate" onto scandals to imply nefariousness on the level of Nixon's Watergate scandal.

This blows Watergate out of the water, when all is said and done I think we'll need a new truism.
If a gate is meant to keep people out...

Maybe "wall"?

ObamaWALL?
Wildcat
AG

Dude's got talent.
Long Live Sully
AG
SpreadsheetAg said:

Sorry bro,

I have principles:

Spreadsheet of "who I should ignore" updated.
Cow Hop Ag and Bayside both say they are conservatives.
Bayside admits to being pro choice.
Bayside calls Cow Hop Ag a liberal because he's a moral man.

/ Charpie 4-13-18
aggiehawg
AG
reb, said:

Imagine if the Watergate Hotel and office complex had been named something else? Such as "Trump"??

(And yes I realize The Donald was just getting started when the Watergate was being built. Just being silly for a moment.)
boulderaggie
AG
aggiehawg said:

reb, said:

Imagine if the Watergate Hotel and office complex had been named something else? Such as "Trump"??

(And yes I realize The Donald was just getting started when the Watergate was being built. Just being silly for a moment.)
Hadn't thought of that! I did notice one of the alleged election night secret meeting attendees is named 'Mud'.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
Cow Hop Ag said:

SpreadsheetAg said:

Sorry bro,

I have principles:

I wish like the blue stars ranking staff would post a list of the most ignored users.....

I think I know who #1 is.

Long Live Sully
AG
BernArnold said:

Cow Hop Ag said:

SpreadsheetAg said:

Sorry bro,

I have principles:

I wish like the blue stars ranking staff would post a list of the most ignored users.....

I think I know who #1 is.

I suspect you would be correct. That one is on my list.

/ Charpie 4-13-18
aggiehawg
AG
aggiehawg said:

TexAgsAnon said:

aggiehawg said:

Quote:

If we're operating under the "flipped mueller" assumption (working for trump), very likely both mueller and comey got promised a pardon upfront.
I'm not on that train, at present. Update your spreadsheet.
didn't say you were, but it explains away some of comey's apparent stupidity.
Fair point. Leaving aside the Presidential pardon speculation for a moment the more reasonable scenario is immunity.

When Comey just blithely admitted to stealing government documents, documents he stated he "carefully" drafted regarding classified/unclassified material, passed them on to a person with no security clearance with instructions to leak the substance of them to the NYT (once my jaw came back up off of the floor) I speculated that those meetings between Comey and Mueller preceeding Comey's testimony had resulted in Mueller's giving his BFF immunity.

What's more likely? Trump passing out pardons to his enemies like Skittles? Or Mueller protecting his bestie from his own stupid actions??
I wanted to bump this before it got lost on the bottom of a page.

What would the level of outrage be, from both sides, if Mueller had given full immunity to Comey??

ETA: Damnit! Now it is on the bottom of another page.
drcrinum
SpreadsheetAg said:

drcrinum said:

Skip to 8:00 - the first 8:00 is about his campaign and some online debate hosted by AZ Central.
Just finished watching. Wow! is all I can say.

I had no clue who this guy was when I posted the tweets, but he was referenced in an Anon post on 8chan, not Q but perhaps affiliated...I saw several tweets concerning the Anon post by people that I follow. So you may as well see this Anon post too: (I haven't figured out from which thread on 8chan it originated.)

:large

backintexas2013
AG
Please no Q or Dilley on this thread. I don't want this one to go away.
drcrinum
aggiehawg said:

aggiehawg said:

TexAgsAnon said:

aggiehawg said:

What would the level of outrage be, from both sides, if Mueller had given full immunity to Comey??

If you give someone immunity and they either lied to you beforehand or afterwards, can't such an immunity deal be voided?
aggiehawg
AG
drcrinum said:

aggiehawg said:

aggiehawg said:

TexAgsAnon said:

aggiehawg said:

If you give someone immunity and they either lied to you beforehand or afterwards, can't such an immunity deal be voided?
Who said Comey lied to Mueller? That's all that is important. Immunity deals work backwards, towards acts already committed. Such as Comey's perjury before Congress and the Senate, stealing government documents and leaking the content of them and his mismanagement of the Clinton email investigation.

That having been said, if Comey's sworn testimony is needed in court proceedings going forward and he then commits perjury in regards to the same matters covered by the grant of immunity then yes, his immunity deal could be affected.

See the concern here? (FTR: I don't think Mueller's authority to grant immunity in the Hillary email case is sustainable but the other matters might be.)
AgsinGA
AG

Wait, so you are telling us Budweiser is in on this information.... Dilley Dilley.
Long Live Sully
AG
AgsinGA said:

Wait, so you are telling us Budweiser is in on this information.... Dilley Dilley.
Bud is fake beer.

/ Charpie 4-13-18
RoscoePColtrane
Breaking

Official Statement DOJ has recovered all the missing texts
Code 7 10-42
RoscoePColtrane
Code 7 10-42
RoscoePColtrane
Still blaming it on a tech glitch but an in house glitch not Samsung...
Code 7 10-42
drcrinum
RoscoePColtrane said:

Just coming to post that tweet. Heard Limbaugh announcing it in the background too.
First Page Last Page
Page 88 of 1408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.