Mueller dismisses top FBI agent in Russia probe for anti-Trump texts

7,495,758 Views | 49269 Replies | Last: 12 days ago by aggiehawg
Garrelli 5000
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
It's really crappy writing, it's fake.

~at the time of the breach, seth rich was employed by the DNC at the time of the breach~
Just an Ag
AG
Just an Ag said:

unmade bed said:

Everything Barry touched turned to absolute dog**** but some of you guys assume that he managed to operate a scheme like this at the highest level to perfection?? Come on

I give BO and the Dems a lot of credit when it comes to being slimy creatures of questionable integrity and techniques. It's their specialty. It's how they got to where they got in life! Do not underestimate these bastages.
I forgot to add... Isn't this also turning into absolute dogS#t, too?? If it were operated to perfection w wouldn't be having this conversation. BO, slimy, corrupt, and inept!
RoscoePColtrane
This memo here rings of BS pretty quickly. If and that's a big if it were true, it's a grand jury waiting to happen.

Looks like some 4chan 8chan or whatever generated crap for a reason!

I can guarantee you the the Democratic Rapid response teams headed by the leading scumbag Zac Petkanas is generating all sorts of crap like this hoping the idiots on twitter will jump on it, only to be openly debunked by the left to muddy the real facts so they can group everything as disinformation and russian propaganda being pushed by russian bots.

Funniest thing of it all. If everyone remembers the Showtime special called Circus or something close to that, where they were following the campaigns around, Mark Halperin and that other goober from Morning Joe along with Bush's old campaign spin guy McKinnon. Anyway the literally took a tour of the Clinton Rapid Response team in action, where they had Petkanas and his teams with a room full of geeks on laptops that were generating garbage tweets that they were running bot distribution on. They literally bragged and talked about it right on camera. I'm looking for the video now.

But the minute they lose all of a sudden bots become the narrative and of course they had to be russian, when in fact they were doing the very thing themselves. These *******s are so complicit in this russian hoax it's unbelievable.
Never take a hostage you aren't willing to shoot,
Remember, America doesn’t negotiate with terrorists.
Code 7 10-42
aggiehawg
AG
Was just reading an opinion from the FISC (FISA Court) about the problems at the FBI and to a lesser extent, the CIA HERE.

It is very long at nearly 100 pages and a lot is redacted. However, starting around page 86-87 it is discussing the FBI allowing private contractors access to raw intel.I doubt it would be to Fusion, GPS but it very plausibly could be to CrowdStrike. The timing matches ( (March 2016) when reportedly the DNC computers were "hacked" and the FBI knew it.

Would explain why Comey had such faith in the CrowdStrike assessment. One other thing of note is that it was National Security department in the FBI (Priestap and protected from the Inpsector General by then Acting AG Yates) that signed off on the access.

The raw intel access supposedly lasted about a month, ending in April 2016.

Now that was the height of the primary season. Any number of people could have been spied on, in theory.
Rapier108
Quote:

WASHINGTON (AP) The Justice Department has turned over to Congress additional text messages involving an FBI agent who was removed from special counsel Robert Mueller's investigative team following the discovery of derogatory comments about President Donald Trump.

But the department also said in a letter to lawmakers that its record of messages sent to and from the agent, Peter Strzok, was incomplete because the FBI, for technical reasons, had been unable to preserve and retrieve about five months' worth of communications.

New text messages highlighted in a letter to FBI Director Christopher Wray by Sen. Ron Johnson, the Republican chairman of the Senate's Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee, are from the spring and summer of 2016 and involve discussion of the investigation into Hillary Clinton's use of a private email server. They reference Attorney General Loretta Lynch's decision to accept the FBI's conclusion in that case and a draft statement that former FBI Director James Comey had prepared in anticipation of closing out the Clinton investigation without criminal charges.
The FBI declined to comment Sunday.
https://www.apnews.com/ce84437c8b1c4a27881d49f51e02631f
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
aggiehawg
AG
And the worst kept secret at the FBI in 2016 award goes to...

Quote:

In another exchange, the two express displeasure about the timing of Lynch's announcement that she would defer to the FBI's judgment on the Clinton investigation. That announcement came days after it was revealed that the attorney general and former President Bill Clinton had an impromptu meeting aboard her plane in Phoenix, though both sides said the email investigation was never discussed.

Strzok said in a July 1 text message that the timing of Lynch's announcement "looks like hell." And Page appears to mockingly refer to Lynch's decision to accept the FBI's conclusion in the case as a "real profile in courag(e) since she knows no charges will be brought."
Top brass at the FBI and DOJ knew there was a sham investigation where her guilt was extraneous to the result.
stetson
AG
Quote:

the FBI, for technical reasons, had been unable to preserve and retrieve about five months' worth of communications.

Riiight. Bull**** only liberals will believe.
aggiehawg
AG
stetson said:

Quote:

the FBI, for technical reasons, had been unable to preserve and retrieve about five months' worth of communications.

Sooo, does the NSA have them??
RoscoePColtrane
aggiehawg said:

stetson said:

Quote:

Sooo, does the NSA have them??
I bet Horowitz does
Never take a hostage you aren't willing to shoot,
Remember, America doesn’t negotiate with terrorists.
Code 7 10-42
fasthorse05
stetson said:

Quote:

As already stated, whoever has the server, will have the texts, but this kind of response was an everyday occurence under Obama. That was the first thing I thought of when I read that, right after the anger meter went into overdrive.
GCP12
AG
What an incredible coincidence!
backintexas2013
AG
Nothing to see here. Honest mistake and doesn't mean a thing / Dems.
Tailgate88
AG
Well, those hard drives weren't going to smash themselves!
3 Toed Pete
AG
fasthorses05 said:

stetson said:

Quote:

As already stated, whoever has the server, will have the texts, but this kind of response was an everyday occurence under Obama. That was the first thing I thought of when I read that, right after the anger meter went into overdrive.
Yeah, the only thing surprising to me about this is that there hasn't been even more destruction of evidence. Remember how those 7 hard drives at the IRS just happened to crash within a week of a subpoena? Obama took govt corruption to a whole new level.
ballchain
benchmark
AG
GCP12 said:

Indeed.

The FBI now says they can't recover 5 months of Strzok/Page text msgs during the critical period of the Russia collusion/dossier buildup, Flynn's resignation, Session's recusal, Comey's firing .... and ending on the exact same day Mueller is appointed Special Counsel.
Bobcat06
AG
backintexas2013 said:

Schiff is lying. Many Republicans have stated they want the documents released.
As a reminder, Schiff stalled the investigation for months by accusing Nunes of leaking classified information to the President

He has zero credibility
GCP12
AG

Quote:

Rep. Norman: This was not written by Republicans. This is a memo that was uncovered along with other documents that were deemed classified. All we're saying is let the Intelligence Committee vote on it and let the public see what the public needs to see. This will make Watergate look like child's play
Well, that is an interesting development. So it was not written by nunes?
Bobcat06
AG
There goes that talking point
GCP12
AG
aggiehawg
AG
benchmark said:

GCP12 said:

Indeed.

The FBI now says they can't recover 5 months of Strzok/Page text msgs during the critical period of the Russia collusion/dossier buildup, Flynn's resignation, Session's recusal, Comey's firing .... and ending on the exact same day Mueller is appointed Special Counsel.
Curious to find out how widespread this retention "blackout" extended. All FBI National Security Department personnel? Or just a few?

Other personnel at the FBI??
Bird Poo
AG
It has always been speculated that Mueller was tasked with mop up duty. I think he would know exactly who and how to make files "diappear".

If he's behind this, I hope they nail his ass.
RoscoePColtrane
GCP12 said:

Quote:

Rep. Norman: This was not written by Republicans. This is a memo that was uncovered along with other documents that were deemed classified. All we're saying is let the Intelligence Committee vote on it and let the public see what the public needs to see. This will make Watergate look like child's play
Well, that is an interesting development. So it was not written by nunes?
Been saying for the last two days, who said Nunes wrote the memo. That was a left deflection talking point. Spent way to much time yesterday arguing with one of the local trolls unmadebed who kept saying it was a Devin Nunes hack piece.

I was driving when I hear this interview on the radio broadcast just SMH.
GCP12
AG
Good. They'd probably lose it
Rockdoc
AG
Good. They need to be out of the loop until their corruption is cleaned up
whatthehey78
AG
GCP12 said:

Good. They'd probably lose it
Make em pay for it, then give them a purposely redacted copy.
Alexander, Caesar, Charlemagne, and myself founded empires; but upon what foundation did we rest the creations of our genius? Upon force! But Jesus Christ founded His upon love; and at this hour millions of men would die for Him. - Napoleon Bonaparte
RoscoePColtrane
Nunes is working with the IG eff the FBI
Houston Lee
AG
The FBI and DOJ have been compromised. I don't know how the FBI will continue to exist after this mess is all brought to light.
GCP12
AG
boulderaggie
AG
TurkeyBaconLeg said:

The FBI and DOJ have been compromised. I don't know how the FBI will continue to exist after this mess is all brought to light.
I was thinking the same thing. You have to wonder if the military needs to play a greater oversight role moving forward.
aggiehawg
AG
boulderaggie said:

TurkeyBaconLeg said:

I was thinking the same thing. You have to wonder if the military needs to play a greater oversight role moving forward.
Negative. Would change the balance of power. What needs to happen is more effective Congressional oversight.

Revamp the whole Gang of Eight concept. Add the IG's office a presence on the quarterly briefings but reporting by the FISA courts to the IG's office.
GCP12
AG
Glenn Simpsons ***** is not impressed
Bobcat06
AG
GCP12 said:

Glenn Simpsons ***** is not impressed

Evidence?

What evidence?

Stzork didn't record Hillary's testimony. There is no evidence.
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
Wonder how much Fusion GPS paid for that tweet.
benchmark
AG
aggiehawg said:

Negative. Would change the balance of power. What needs to happen is more effective Congressional oversight.

Revamp the whole Gang of Eight concept. Add the IG's office a presence on the quarterly briefings but reporting by the FISA courts to the IG's office.
Unfortunately, nonpartisan Congressional oversight is an oxymoron ...just wait until the House majority flips again. We're edging dangerously closer to becoming unable to govern ourselves. One possibility may be new IG legislation on steroids that goes far beyond the 2016 IG Empowerment Act ... creating a virtual 4th branch of government. Sad that it's come to this.
First Page Last Page
Page 67 of 1408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.