Mueller dismisses top FBI agent in Russia probe for anti-Trump texts

7,495,543 Views | 49269 Replies | Last: 11 days ago by aggiehawg
stetson
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
^
^
^
Telefon?!
drcrinum
stetson said:

^
^
^
Telefon?!

drcrinum

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/954901254743797761.html

Quote:

But the FISA Memo is likely far worse than most of you think, IMHO.

An 'updated' entertaining thread from the author with many nicknames for the team players.
GCP12
AG
I think Jeanine did a pretty good job in that interview. She could've pushed a little more, but that was pretty good especially since she was questioning a member of her own party
Bobcat06
AG
drcrinum said:

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/954901254743797761.html

Quote:

But the FISA Memo is likely far worse than most of you think, IMHO.

An 'updated' entertaining thread from the author with many nicknames for the team players.

Quote:

16) Then there is one no one talks about.
16) contd: This would be the sex fund, wherein from 2007-2017 there were 145 settlements paid out. That's 145 people most likely (possible some repeat offenders).

In that 10 year period, probably 15 legislators lost their jobs in elections.
17) That brings us to about 130 cases. So far, 24 Rs and 7 Ds have announced they won't run again, usually "to spend time with their families." Uh hum.

I personally believe most of these were blackmailed with understanding if they left, no info would come out.
18) If that's the case, that leaves about 100 cases still to have a name attached to them: 100 congressmen or women who have settled a harassment claim with taxpayer $.

19) Given that a 3:1 ratio of Rss has left so far odds say the majority of those remaining 100 cases are Ds.
20) Rs are paying now by having to come up with candidates . . . but in January, not July. Ds are gonna be in trouble when these names start dropping and their candidates start leaving later in the year.
I hadn't even thought about this.

When Schumer left the WH Friday afternoon, he was uncharacteristically quite. I assumed Trump had discussed the memo with Schumer.

What if Trump told Schumer that 20 Dem Senators would be forced to resign?
stetson
AG
Quote:

I think it shows that data collection and blackmailing was being used on all sorts of people, including possibly Justice Roberts.

Really the only explanation for Roberts flipping his position and performing mental gymnastics to find Obamacare constitutional.
boulderaggie
AG
stetson said:

Quote:

I think it shows that data collection and blackmailing was being used on all sorts of people, including possibly Justice Roberts.

Really the only explanation for Roberts flipping his position and performing mental gymnastics to find Obamacare constitutional.
at the time when he did that, my first thought was that Obama had something on him.
unmade bed
boulderaggie said:

stetson said:

Quote:

at the time when he did that, my first thought was that Obama had something on him.

It's nuts how competent and omnipotent some of you guys believe Obama to be. Spying on and blackmailing the CJ of the Supreme Court???

Everything Barry touched turned to absolute dog**** but some of you guys assume that he managed to operate a scheme like this at the highest level to perfection?? Come on
VaultingChemist
AG
unmade bed said:

boulderaggie said:

stetson said:

Quote:

It's nuts how competent and omnipotent some of you guys believe Obama to be. Spying on and blackmailing the CJ of the Supreme Court???

Everything Barry touched turned to absolute dog**** but some of you guys assume that he managed to operate a scheme like this at the highest level to perfection?? Come on
Article from June of 2017:

Quote:

https://www.commdiginews.com/politics-2/worse-than-watergate-obama-dropped-surveillance-hammer-on-trump-had-proof-89747/

Although the suit does not identify the surveillance system by name, audio recordings released in 2015 by United States District Court Judge G. Murray Snow in Maricopa County, Arizona identify a secret government surveillance system called "the Hammer," allegedly used to spy on Trump, 159 judges including Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts, and millions of other Americans.

Montgomery says that they were looking for Article III information on 159 judges to use as leverage against those judges.
Obama has used Chicago-style tactics for years. Why would he change during his presidency?
unmade bed
I suppose anything is possible, but that Montgomery guy has a long history of making all kinds of claims that ended up being less than accurate. I wouldn't consider his allegations in a lawsuit to be evidence of much of anything.
drcrinum
Bobcat06 said:

drcrinum said:

16) Then there is one no one talks about.
Quote:

16) contd: This would be the sex fund, wherein from 2007-2017 there were 145 settlements paid out. That's 145 people most likely (possible some repeat offenders).

In that 10 year period, probably 15 legislators lost their jobs in elections.
17) That brings us to about 130 cases. So far, 24 Rs and 7 Ds have announced they won't run again, usually "to spend time with their families." Uh hum.

I personally believe most of these were blackmailed with understanding if they left, no info would come out.
18) If that's the case, that leaves about 100 cases still to have a name attached to them: 100 congressmen or women who have settled a harassment claim with taxpayer $.

19) Given that a 3:1 ratio of Rss has left so far odds say the majority of those remaining 100 cases are Ds.
20) Rs are paying now by having to come up with candidates . . . but in January, not July. Ds are gonna be in trouble when these names start dropping and their candidates start leaving later in the year.
I hadn't even thought about this.

When Schumer left the WH Friday afternoon, he was uncharacteristically quite. I assumed Trump had discussed the memo with Schumer.

What if Trump told Schumer that 20 Dem Senators would be forced to resign?

Did you see the below news yesterday?

He's a Republican.
backintexas2013
AG
ccatag said:

backintexas2013 said:

I think we will see more leaks putting it to Steele and Fusion. The Dems and FBI are going with the we just got bad information from Steele and Fusion. Wasn't our fault.
The dems and the fbi paid for it. Did they get a warranty for their purchase? Can they take it back and get a refund?

Ha. They don't care about the money. They are running for cover. There only play left is that they were given this is correct info and they were unaware it was false.

Simpson was first to lay the groundwork. He kept talking about how good Steele is and how he had no reason to not believe his information.

Next up. Steele got bad information. It was a set up by the Russians. Not Steele's fault.

Final step. DOJ and DNC will say it was presented as true. May even present a few documents that they say were created by the Russians.
drcrinum

https://www.perkinscoie.com/en/news-insights/dnc-chair-wasserman-schultz-announces-democratic-victory-task.html

Quote:

DNC Chair Wasserman Schultz Announces Democratic Victory Task Force Members

DNC Chair Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz announced that she has appointed the members of the DNC's Democratic Victory Task Force, an initiative that Wasserman Schultz announced in the days after the 2014 Midterm Election. The appointed members of the Democratic Victory Task Force are Naomi Aberly, Governor Steve Beshear (KY), Donna Brazile, Maria Cardona, Marc Elias, Teddy Goff, Maneesh Goyal, Colorado Democratic Party Chair Rick Palacio, Lee Saunders and Eric Schmidt.

Interesting tidbits from 2014. Marc Elias wss the lawyer at Perkins Coie who funded Fusion GPS for the DNC & HRC. Eric Schmidt was the former CEO of Google -- I have some more on him in the next post.
drcrinum

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/955045531624992768.html

Now you can read about how Eric Schmidt fitted into the equation...and perhaps why he suddenly resigned as CEO of Google.
aggiehawg
AG
Perkins, Coie is Google's main legal counsel. Google has a very large ownership stake in CrowdStrike.
reb,
AG
tweet was deleted, one sec
reb,
AG
Wow.

drcrinum
I've seen this posted elsewhere. Looks fake to me.
Rudebaeger
AG

Can anyone determine when that DOJ document was produced ?

reb,
AG
drcrinum said:

Would not shock this guy. I have absolutely no idea how to vet something like this, so onto the thread it goes!
aggiehawg
AG
drcrinum said:

Agree. The timing is off.
TAMU1990
AG
Now if THAT is part of the memo then things are going to get real interesting. I won't believe it until it is officially released.
Proc92
Gotta be fake. Once again, too perfect.
BMX Bandit
author of that memo should be terminated immediately for using left justification
SeMgCo87
AG
Quote:

Remember, BO is intelligent, a lawyer and, most of all, a community organizer. He is a master of using the hive mentality of his drones. So is VJ.

Once he is in charge, he, or VJ only have hint at what they want, and the drones do it.

"Plausible Deniability".
RoscoePColtrane
Not concerned about the source, but the video is of interest

It's Russian Bots Russian Bots

CABRERA: "Why not allow people to look at it and let Americans make the decision for themselves about whether it's useful information or not?"

SCHIFF: "Well, because the American people unfortunately don't have the underlying materials and therefore they can't see how distorted and misleading this document is. The Republicans are not saying make the underlying materials available to the public. They just want to make this spin available to the public. I think that spin, which is a attack on the FBI, is just designed to attack the FBI and Bob Mueller to circle the wagons for the White House. And that's a terrible disservice to the people, hard working people at the bureau, but more than that, it's a disservice to the country."

https://news.grabien.com/story-rep-schiff-we-cant-release-fisa-memo-because-american-people
Never take a hostage you aren't willing to shoot,
Remember, America doesn’t negotiate with terrorists.
Code 7 10-42
backintexas2013
AG
Schiff is lying. Many Republicans have stated they want the documents released.
GCP12
AG
Wow, he hit all the talking points. Impressive
BMX Bandit
backintexas2013 said:

Schiff is lying. Many Republicans have stated they want the documents released.
correct. the "official" letter from members to Nunes asks for the memo and relevant ancillary documents to be release. last I saw, about 60+ had signed.
Rockdoc
AG
Yep Schiff is lying because he's running scared. He has nowhere to go other than lie.
stetson
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

Not concerned about the source, but the video is of interest

It's Russian Bots Russian Bots

CABRERA: "Why not allow people to look at it and let Americans make the decision for themselves about whether it's useful information or not?"

SCHIFF: "Well, because the American people unfortunately don't have the underlying materials and therefore they can't see how distorted and misleading this document is. The Republicans are not saying make the underlying materials available to the public. They just want to make this spin available to the public. I think that spin, which is a attack on the FBI, is just designed to attack the FBI and Bob Mueller to circle the wagons for the White House. And that's a terrible disservice to the people, hard working people at the bureau, but more than that, it's a disservice to the country."

https://news.grabien.com/story-rep-schiff-we-cant-release-fisa-memo-because-american-people

Let me guess, "and we can't release the underlying material because it's classified".
backintexas2013
AG
#releasethememoandallsourceddocuments isn't really an effective hashtag. Smart to shorten it.
ballchain
ballchain
Just an Ag
AG
unmade bed said:

I give BO and the Dems a lot of credit when it comes to being slimy creatures of questionable integrity and techniques. It's their specialty. It's how they got to where they got in life! Do not underestimate these bastages.
First Page Last Page
Page 66 of 1408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.