Mueller dismisses top FBI agent in Russia probe for anti-Trump texts

7,446,559 Views | 49262 Replies | Last: 9 days ago by nortex97
benchmark
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
drcrinum said:

Looks like the House Intel Comm has finally figured out that the Trump Jr -- Manafort -- Kushner Tower meeting with the Russian attorney was a setup.
Veselnitskaya was granted a B-status nonimmigrant visa in July 2016 ... the same month she met with Trump Jr.

Isn't this just a normal business visa ... if so, why is Lynch accused of a set up?
fasthorse05
benchmark said:

drcrinum said:

Looks like the House Intel Comm has finally figured out that the Trump Jr -- Manafort -- Kushner Tower meeting with the Russian attorney was a setup.
Veselnitskaya was granted a B-status nonimmigrant visa in July 2016 ... the same month she met with Trump Jr.

Isn't this just a normal business visa ... if so, why is Lynch accused of a set up?
Y'all, I agree all of the above could have happened, and even suspect it did, but it's going to take a hell of a lot of digging from people who have the authority to do so. Plus someone with knowledge of the entire thing is going to have to turn, which will be difficult to do.

The good thing is that there are at least 10-15 people involved, so it's possible the threat of a loss of a US funded pension retirement to do so.

The Clinton's are out, as far as being indictable. They're far too smart and cunning. As usual, everyone around them will be blamed. Obama, maybe, but I refer y'all to my first two sentences.
reb,
AG
benchmark said:

drcrinum said:

Where are you getting this "B-status nonimmigration visa" for July 2016? Source?

Well, for one thing, Ms Veselnitskaya met with Fusion GPS founder Glenn Simpson, someone who has been interviewed by the intel committee for his firm's role in contracting the fake dossier, hours BEFORE and then AFTER the Don Jr. meeting in Trump Tower.

So where does Lynch fit in? Her DOJ had to give special permission for Natalia to enter the country under what is called "special immigration parole" in 2015 but somehow was still in the country in June 2016. WHY did the DOJ allow her to be here in June 2016?

Quote:

The U.S. Attorney's office in New York confirmed Wednesday to The Hill that it let Veselnitskaya into the country on a grant of immigration parole from October 2015 to early January 2016.

Justice Department and State Department officials could not immediately explain how the Russian lawyer was still in the country in June for the meeting with Trump Jr. and the events in Washington.
benchmark
AG
reb, said:

Where are you getting this "B-status nonimmigration visa" for July 2016? Source?

See below quote from The Hill:

Quote:

Homeland said Veselnitskaya first got her immigration parole letter on Sept. 25, 2015 and it was last used in February 2016.

In June 2016, Homeland said Veselnitskaya was granted a B-status nonimmigrant visa so she could conduct her legal work in the country.

Even if she entered on her special immigration parole visa it was extended months earlier which doesn't jive with the later Lynch conspiracy. Maybe there's more to the visa story than I've seen but the visa angle doesn't pass the smell test IMO.
RoscoePColtrane

RoscoePColtrane

RoscoePColtrane

RoscoePColtrane
Top Secret FISA Court Order - President Obama Spying on Political Enemies

https://www.scribd.com/document/349542716/Top-Secret-FISA-Court-Order-President-Obama-Spying-on-Political-Enemies
RoscoePColtrane

ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
It's super redacted.
RoscoePColtrane
blindey said:

It's super redacted.
It is what it is
BenFiasco14
AG
The ****?
RoscoePColtrane
BenFiasco14 said:

The ****?
Tired of reading opinions and rumors, and unnamed sources. I prefer hard documents
RoscoePColtrane

RoscoePColtrane
Gen Flynn plea agreement

https://www.scribd.com/document/366054028/Flynn-Plea-Agreement
RoscoePColtrane
George Papadopoulos Plea Agreement

https://www.scribd.com/document/363011393/Gp-Plea-Agreement-filed
reb,
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

https://www.scribd.com/document/349542716/Top-Secret-FISA-Court-Order-President-Obama-Spying-on-Political-Enemies
when did this come out?
RoscoePColtrane
reb, said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

when did this come out?
I've known about it since May
reb,
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

reb, said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

when did this come out?
I've known about it since May
but i presume this is a result of a FOIA, did it come out as a result of a FOIA in may or just recently
RoscoePColtrane
Yes FOIA in May
GCP12
AG

Hmmm... What could Mr Graham be alluding to?
whatthehey78
AG
We all know the 'wheels of govt.' turn slowly, but what I can't fathom is why these investigations are more than a year 'down the road' and thus far we have two trapped liars, two purported $ launderers and zero Russian colluders or WH obstructionists. Is it (corruption) so complicated, so convoluted, so deep and/or so many involved that the FBI, DOJ, IG and a hand-picked SC team headed by former FBI Dir. cannot get to the truth and either prosecute or pack up and go home? Do we have a Justice System and is it "just" or not???

I'll hang up and listen.
Alexander, Caesar, Charlemagne, and myself founded empires; but upon what foundation did we rest the creations of our genius? Upon force! But Jesus Christ founded His upon love; and at this hour millions of men would die for Him. - Napoleon Bonaparte
drcrinum
GCP12 said:

Hmmm... What could Mr Graham be alluding to?
Saw that yesterday but am not at home, so difficult to post. Here is an article detailing the significance of Graham's statements:

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/12/30/breaking-senator-lindsey-graham-just-confirmed-the-steele-dossier-was-used-for-2016-fisa-warrant/

Quote:

Senator Lindsey Graham just confirmed the sketchy Steele Dossier was used to get the wiretap and surveillance warrant from the FISA court. Brian Kilmead understood what he was hearing was serious, but didn't quite catch the specific gravity of it.

This is critical and important because the specific use of the Steele Dossier underpins the BIG UGLY and exposes the entire top-tier apparatus of the FBI Counterintelligence Division (Peter Strzok, Bill Priestap, James Baker, Andrew McCabe) and the DOJ National Security Division (John Carlin, Stuart Evans, Mary McCord and Sally Yates), as well as DOJ Bruce Ohr and FBI lawyer Lisa Page directly to "conspiracy" charges.

The 2016 FBI counterintelligence operation was surveillance on the Trump Campaign and was thinly disguised under the fraudulent auspices of a FISA warrant, sold as a defense of U.S. democracy from Russia, which permitted the wiretaps and surveillance etc.

The DOJ involvement surrounds legal arguments, processing of FISA applications, and use of the legal system to support the FBI operation with actionable legal framing (against Trump). The DOJ National Security Division carried out that collaboration with the FBI.
drcrinum

Not looking good for Fusion GPS.
whatthehey78
AG
drcrinum said:

Not looking good for Fusion GPS.
IMHO, it's not looking good for the FBI and DOJ. The reputation of institutions are at stake and I don't see how they can keep the lid on it for very much longer.
Alexander, Caesar, Charlemagne, and myself founded empires; but upon what foundation did we rest the creations of our genius? Upon force! But Jesus Christ founded His upon love; and at this hour millions of men would die for Him. - Napoleon Bonaparte
techno-ag
AG
whatthehey78 said:

We all know the 'wheels of govt.' turn slowly, but what I can't fathom is why these investigations are more than a year 'down the road' and thus far we have two trapped liars, two purported $ launderers and zero Russian colluders or WH obstructionists. Is it (corruption) so complicated, so convoluted, so deep and/or so many involved that the FBI, DOJ, IG and a hand-picked SC team headed by former FBI Dir. cannot get to the truth and either prosecute or pack up and go home? Do we have a Justice System and is it "just" or not???

I'll hang up and listen.
When there's a Democrat involved, the rush to judgment slows to a crawl.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

IMHO, it's not looking good for the FBI and DOJ. The reputation of institutions are at stake and I don't see how they can keep the lid on it for very much longer.
Why is the more pertinent question. Yes, I understand the distaste for appearing to use political power to punish former opposition party members but not when it is clear that some very serious and possible treasonous* crimes were committed.

I also understand the real fear within the career intelligence officials that the backlash will doom the renewal of Section 702 and hampering future efforts to prevent the next 911**. I would posit there are ways to amend Section 702 to allow more oversight over FISA courts and the attorneys allowed to present warrant requests and raising the standard to "more likely than not" instead of rubber stamping every request.

*I don't use the word "treasonous" lightly but the Awan case has too many espionage aspects to ignore. Same with Uranium One.

**Much like the fiasco that occurred after the Church Hearings when the CIA was effectively neutered. Sure, the CIA was OOC but there were less drastic measure available to allow them to function as intended.
RoscoePColtrane
They all were banking on Hillary being elected and all of this going to the catacombs below the state department never to be seen for 50 years. The wheels are slowly falling off and the bureaucratic underlings are fighting for their dear life. Problem is there are those in power now that are going to stand fast on trying to suppress this, claiming it would be in the better interest of the country not to let this get out. Claiming national embarrassment, and breach of national security. The whole Snowden thing where he exposed the NSA and all their abilities to spy on everything you do is still causing ripples in the IC. Don't get me wrong, what Snowden did was treasonist, however he did expose the beast big brother really is. It's good thing because it has the rules of 702 surveillance in question and being looked at more closely, and not just a rubber stamped issue that keeps getting pushed through with zero oversight.

Edited for brain fart
aggiehawg
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

They all were banking on Hillary being elected and all of this going to the catacombs below the state department never to be seen for 50 years. The wheels are slowly falling off and the bureaucratic underlings are fighting for their dear life. Problem is there are those in power now that are going to stand fast on trying to suppress this, claiming it would be in the better interest of the country not to let this get out. Claiming national embarrassment, and breach of national security. The whole Stodden thing where he exposed the NSA and all their abilities to spy on everything you do is still causing ripples in the IC. Don't get me wrong, what Stodden did was treasonist, however he did expose the beast big brother really is. It's good thing it has the rules of 702 surveillance in question and being looked at more closely, and not just a rubber stamped issue that keeps getting pushed through with zero oversight.
You mean Snowden?
RoscoePColtrane
aggiehawg said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

They all were banking on Hillary being elected and all of this going to the catacombs below the state department never to be seen for 50 years. The wheels are slowly falling off and the bureaucratic underlings are fighting for their dear life. Problem is there are those in power now that are going to stand fast on trying to suppress this, claiming it would be in the better interest of the country not to let this get out. Claiming national embarrassment, and breach of national security. The whole Stodden thing where he exposed the NSA and all their abilities to spy on everything you do is still causing ripples in the IC. Don't get me wrong, what Stodden did was treasonist, however he did expose the beast big brother really is. It's good thing it has the rules of 702 surveillance in question and being looked at more closely, and not just a rubber stamped issue that keeps getting pushed through with zero oversight.
You mean Snowden?
Correct
aggiehawg
AG
That's okay. I have brain farts on occasion too. And there are so many names to remember from so many scandals at this point, it's trying to remember all of them.
RoscoePColtrane
aggiehawg said:

That's okay. I have brain farts on occasion too. And there are so many names to remember from so many scandals at this point, it's trying to remember all of them.
I've been combing through piles of FOIA stuff, and it is just beyond belief how far in the tank they are. Spent most of my 65 years of life believing in the system, and relying on the fact that I could have hope that "Justice would prevail" what a lame cliche that turned out to be. Spent my life fighting bad guys wearing rose colored glasses. Just sad....
whatthehey78
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

They all were banking on Hillary being elected and all of this going to the catacombs below the state department never to be seen for 50 years. The wheels are slowly falling off and the bureaucratic underlings are fighting for their dear life. Problem is there are those in power now that are going to stand fast on trying to suppress this, claiming it would be in the better interest of the country not to let this get out. Claiming national embarrassment, and breach of national security. The whole Snowden thing where he exposed the NSA and all their abilities to spy on everything you do is still causing ripples in the IC. Don't get me wrong, what Snowden did was treasonist, however he did expose the beast big brother really is. It's good thing it has the rules of 702 surveillance in question and being looked at more closely, and not just a rubber stamped issue that keeps getting pushed through with zero oversight.

Edited for brain fart
Their "suppressing this" and "not letting this get out" seems to be rapidly falling out of their control. Again, I don't think they can keep this from the public domain and from forever soiling the public's opinion of the Justice System very much longer.

When I graduated (long time ago), I was recruited by the CIA but actually wanted to be a member of the FBI. Had a friend who was and regularly watched the old TV series. Today, my image/opinion of both are not what they used to be and that saddens me.

I realize politics is a dirty game and I don't care very much about party anymore, but I do want blatant corruption removed (or at least, minimized) and law breakers punished, vis-a-vis, jail time.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

When I graduated (long time ago), I was recruited by the CIA but actually wanted to be a member of the FBI. Had a friend who was and regularly watched the old TV series. Today, my image/opinion of both are not what they used to be and that saddens me.
We are about the same age. I too was recruited by the CIA during law school but didn't want to move to DC. The FBI, CIA and JAG Corps were very visible in on-campus recruiting back then.

In fact, a guy who was behind me in law school ended up being the FBI Special Agent on a case in which I was involved. He recognized me immediately when we had our first meeting.
RoscoePColtrane
This entire Awan thing is mind boggling as well, the more of the onion that gets peeled back the worse it gets. Court dates have been postponed on this case and now have just disappeared off the docket. The money transfers and the fact that this criminal was accessing the DNC and Congressional servers from remote in Pakistan is just a nuts that it gets. It's already known that he was downloading massive amounts of data and transferring it to Pakistanian clouds, and the fixed asset lists of congressional laptops that he disappeared with is bizarre.

https://www.scribd.com/document/356949027/Awan-Indictment
First Page Last Page
Page 23 of 1408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.