Mueller dismisses top FBI agent in Russia probe for anti-Trump texts

7,447,451 Views | 49262 Replies | Last: 9 days ago by nortex97
akm91
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
aggiehawg said:

Names from slush fund that paid settlements on behalf of House members and Senators??
That's what it looks like from the article. Not at all surprising and long overdue.
"And liberals, being liberals, will double down on failure." - dedgod
GCP12
AG
Quote:

Perhaps this is the Tick-Tock...
Hannity confirmed he was talking about the Bloom story. Rosiak has been all over the Awan story. He definitely has sources, and is usually not one for hyperbole and teasing.. Definitely keeping my eye on that
drcrinum

Georg Webb has retracted his accusation about Lisa Page & the Rosensteins, so we can bury that 'rumor'.
drcrinum

http://directorblue.blogspot.com/2017/12/a-timeline-of-treason-how-fbi.html

I have experienced difficulty in keeping timelines correct regarding significant events in the FBI/DOJ/dossier/Russia Trump plot, and I admit to sometimes making errors...there is just too much info. The above link gives dates with references in chronological order -- it appears to be quite comprehensive and includes several specific dates that I thought hadn't been publicly disclosed. I believe it can be copied into an Excel database (not my thing). It is still being edited, and hopefully it will be updated as necessary.
drcrinum

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/941141430352994306.html

Very interesting read on Fusion GPS (click on threadreader). The final line is quoted below:

Quote:

Fusion/Dossier is the "sine qua non" of the circle of filth: pivotal, central and providing centrifugal lifeblood to spokes of this circle of filth.
drcrinum

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-12-16/ex-fbi-assistant-director-strzok-fabricated-information-and-belongs-leavenworth

Quote:

Former FBI Assistant Director James Kallstrom called disgraced FBI agent Peter Strzok a "total moron" who belongs in Leavenworth federal prison, during a TV appearance on Thursday....

Last week, Kallstrom said he believes there is a "Fifth Column conspiracy" within the FBI designed to "destroy President Donald Trump" - and the agency may have committed a "serious felony" in doing so. In an interview last Sunday with radio host John Catsimatidis on 970 AM in New York, Kallstrom said:
Quote:

"Ninety-nine percent of the people in the FBI are doing a fantastic job... It's a small cabal of people running the FBI, the James Comey sycophants."
"I'm coming more and more to the conclusion that this is a conspiratorial cabal among the fifth column to basically take away the presidency of the United States," Kallstrom said, adding "This whole thing with Russia is just a farce. If we find out that that phony [Russian dossier] was brought to the U.S. Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court in the form of an affidavit for a judge's authority, and if we find out that the people signing that affidavit in the bureau knew that that was phony information, that is a serious serious felony."

drcrinum

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/942072711551037446.html

Sequel to the thread posted several posts above (click on the threadreader).
leftcoastaggie
AG
All your links seem very legit.
aggielostinETX
AG
leftcoastaggie said:

Zero is about as legit as you get. But again, attack the source, not the message bc you can't.
leftcoastaggie
AG
Deats said:

leftcoastaggie said:

Zero is about as legit as you get. But again, attack the source, not the message bc you can't.
Zero Hege article written by Tyler Durden. Like I said, seems legit.

aggielostinETX
AG
Fake news

aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

If we find out that that phony [Russian dossier] was brought to the U.S. Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court in the form of an affidavit for a judge's authority, and if we find out that the people signing that affidavit in the bureau knew that that was phony information, that is a serious serious felony."
No s*** Sherlock. And everyone at DOJ or the FBI that knew about it (the commission of the felony) committed misprision of a felony. That takes care of those pesky Civil Service rules for non-appointed persons.
leftcoastaggie
AG
Deats said:

Fake news

"I don't have all the facts but he belongs behind bars."

Did this moron seriously go on tv and say this?
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

There's nothing wrong with his statement. What is known thus far is sufficient to put before a grand jury*. Strzok may well have committed more crimes that haven't come to light.

Remember this guy wasn't just let go from the Mueller investigation, he was sent down to HR, which is the FBI's version of a rubber room for problematical employees.

*ETA: For obstruction of justice in the Hillary email case including, but not limited to, lying to a federal judge in order to get immunity deals approved. There is also his involvement in the Flynn case. Again, was Flynn the named target of a FISA warrant? Was the dossier the basis??
backintexas2013
AG
The FBI and it's activities wouldn't be a hill I would die on but go ahead. I mean from the complete moron Comey who is a worthless individual. You have Peter who isn't even smart enough to hide his bs. Who knows what all they did.

But it's funny some of the same people defending Comey and the FBI are the ones saying Trump should be impeached.
drcrinum
leftcoastaggie said:

27 years in the FBI. Rather famous chap in the 90s -- Mafia/organized crime, TWA Flight 800, etc.. Ran the New York office at time of his retirement.

http://www.nytimes.com/1997/12/10/nyregion/fbi-s-kallstrom-head-of-flight-800-inquest-to-retire.html
JB99
AG
I think it's time to revisit this interview from Mcafee on russia hacking... he had it right.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/748523/john-mcafee-blasts-fbi-over-russian-hacking-claims
aggiehawg
AG
OMG! Are the people at WaPo this stupid??

Quote:

"So look," the text from Page to Strzok reads, "you say we text on that phone when we talk about Hillary because it can't be traced, you were just venting [because] you feel bad that you're gone so much but it can't be helped right now."
Sen. Charles E. Grassley (R-Iowa), chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee, wrote to Deputy Attorney General Rod J. Rosenstein demanding a fuller explanation for Page's message, saying, "The mention of 'Hillary' may refer to Secretary Clinton and therefore could indicate that Mr. Strzok and Ms. Page engaged in other communications about an ongoing investigation on a different phone in an effort to prevent it from being traced.''

People familiar with the matter said that, although Page's message may appear to suggest that she and Strzok used a separate communications channel for discussing the Clinton case, the point of her text was to advise Strzok how to explain to his wife why the two of them had been texting each other.
Via Hot Air

Can someone explain to me why Strzok's wife would have access to his FBI issued phone? Guy was at the top of counterintelligence food chain but his work phone wasn't password protected?? WTH?
drcrinum

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/942299683237646337.html

Quote:

We may have a new entrant into our circle of filth that bridges the gap between Imran Awan and the Trump-Russia Dossier.

Judge Tanya S. Chutkan, an Obama appointee, recused herself last week from a case involving a dispute over subpoenas issued for Fusion GPS. This is her SECOND recusal.

Chutkan recused herself last month from another case involving Fusion GPS. The firm filed suit against TD Bank, to keep it from complying with subpoena issued by the House Intelligence Committee, which wanted to look at Fusion's bank records.......

To recap: Judge Chutkan has recused herself TWICE from Fusion GPS cases, she used to work for David Boies, a Clinton acolyte and Weinstein lawyer whose firm also represented Huma.

But why are you so loquacious? Where is Imran Awan in this? You may ask. I thank you for your patience. This may be old news to you or it may cause you to lose control of your bowels (like eating a bag of Adam Schiff). So sit down. Clench tightly

Judge Tanya Chutkan presides over the Imran Awan and Hina Alvi bank fraud case in D.C. The Judge who is connected to Fusion GPS, Clinton, Abedin, Harvey Weinstein presides over Awan case.

Another coincidence? ....I doubt it. She's an Obama appointee. An 'octopus' has many tentacles.
drcrinum

Interesting Anonymous post on 4chan /pol/ concerning Strzok..
reb,
AG
I have certainly wondered where the hell "he" is and why I haven't even heard of anyone attempting to find him. I'm skeptical of the 4chan post, regardless. I presume the dude is in self-exile right now, because there are certainly people on all sides that want him dead.
drcrinum

More info on Priestap:
http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2017/12/how_husbands_and_wives_figure_in_the_latest_government_scandal_revelations.html

Quote:

There's a nice post on Thread Reader identifying the man at the center of all the Trump-Russia-dossier crap: Bill Priestap, Peter Strzok's boss and James Comey's confidant. He knows everything and would have made any decision to pay for the Fusion GPS dossier. Oddly, he has escaped media scrutiny so far.

The one thing they sort of miss on is his wife, Sabina Menschel, who is not just some consultant, but the current head of the D.C. office of Nardello & Co. That's the top private-eye firm in the Beltway.

So the man the FBI has keeping all its secrets is married to the top private snoop in Washington.

It would be revealing, no doubt, to see what Democratic-affiliated law firms and media shops in D.C. use Nardello. Let's hope congressional investigators are looking into this. Ms. Menshel, by the way, is the daughter and niece of Goldman Sachs zillionaire brothers Richard and Robert Menshel, big-time Democrat donors.

drcrinum
reb, said:

I have certainly wondered where the hell "he" is and why I haven't even heard of anyone attempting to find him. I'm skeptical of the 4chan post, regardless. I presume the dude is in self-exile right now, because there are certainly people on all sides that want him dead.
He apparently is real and not a ghost, but I've seen a number of twitter comments implying that he is most likely a 'spook' (CIA).
GCP12
AG
Rockdoc
AG
Geez, this is getting too many twist in it. Can somebody boil it down to a couple of sentences for an old geezer.
akm91
AG
Rockdoc said:

Geez, this is getting too many twist in it. Can somebody boil it down to a couple of sentences for an old geezer.

Obama weaponizes DOJ and FBI to rig 2016 election and a big giant spotlight is shining on the cesspool.
"And liberals, being liberals, will double down on failure." - dedgod
crowman2010
AG
akm91 said:

Rockdoc said:

Obama weaponizes DOJ and FBI to rig 2016 election and a big giant spotlight is shining on the cesspool.
Owner - Mosquito and Pest Authority | www.bugsbite.com
aggiehawg
AG
GCP12 said:

Uh, WOW! Have to be skeptical here, given the source. But if even a quarter of that is true, McCabe is one scary dude who was acting outside of the normal investigative structure. Overly zealous in his work? Or interfering to conduct damage control for his "handlers"/"friends"?

Something to watch as McCabe's name keep popping up. We'll see if any of that is corroborated by anyone else.
GCP12
AG
Thomas Paine (True pundit) says he will have stories showing more today and tomorrow. I think we'll know how true they are when McCabe testifies(or doesn't) tomorrow.
Rockdoc
AG
GCP12 said:

Thomas Paine (True pundit) says he will have stories showing more today and tomorrow. I think we'll know how true they are when McCabe testifies(or doesn't) tomorrow.
I think these guys testifying means nothing. Lying is easy for them, especially since nobody (on that side) goes to prison for lying.
reb,
AG
i thought mccabe and ohr were testifying behind closed doors today
GCP12
AG
I believe Ohr is today and McCabe tomorrow.
GCP12
AG
Rockdoc said:

GCP12 said:

I think these guys testifying means nothing. Lying is easy for them, especially since nobody (on that side) goes to prison for lying.
Agreed. I more meant that I don't think McCabe ends up testifying. I think he may resign or be "reassigned"
BanderaAg956
Corruption stacked on corruption hiding corruption while building a corrupt team... sounds like typical liberal democrat standard!
mesocosm
AG
Rockdoc said:

Yes - it is all a bunch of right wing conspiracy theory garbage - meanwhile Muellar tightens the noose
First Page Last Page
Page 14 of 1408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.