Mueller dismisses top FBI agent in Russia probe for anti-Trump texts

7,434,119 Views | 49262 Replies | Last: 3 days ago by nortex97
richardag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
drcrinum said:

What are the odds Tom Fitton is absolutely certain the targeting of US citizens happened and there is evidence.
Among the latter, under pretence of governing they have divided their nations into two classes, wolves and sheep.”
Thomas Jefferson, Letter to Edward Carrington, January 16, 1787
aggiehawg
AG
Yovanovitch was a Soros acolyte.
drcrinum

You'll find it in the section for new Fiction releases.
aggiehawg
AG
ProgN
drcrinum said:

Well, the IG report is supposedly coming out Friday, & where will I be on Friday??? In California for a wedding, the last place in the world I would ever want to visit. Actually I am going to be the best man, so I really shouldn't complain -- I've never been a best man before, so it is a real honor for someone my age.
After my divorce is final I'm never getting married again but if I was dumb enough to do it again, you could be mine Doc.
will25u
VegasAg86
AG
drcrinum said:

You'll find it in the section for new Fiction releases.
The title seems to be a fitting description of the actions of the people pursuing Trump.
aggiehawg
AG
Also, don't forget that Simpson and his wife had a long-standing beef with Manafort...over his work in Ukraine.

The potential for a Biden cameo or two within this book is quite high.

Then there's the exposure of Perkins, Cooie's role in the Steele Dossier.

Finally, Simpson has testified already. After this book, he'll be testifying again, soon. Always a perjury trap.
drcrinum
drcrinum

will25u
drcrinum said:

Womp womp. I thought something was up when hannity started talking about late this week or next. But now even longer... End of month.
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
drcrinum said:

likely end of month...until the end of the month.
valvemonkey91
AG
ruddyduck said:

drcrinum said:

likely end of month...until the end of the month.

At which time it will be pushed toward mid/late November.
aggiehawg
AG
Wray needs to be publicly exposed at this point. Haspel, too if she is the bottleneck. (Hyperbole born out of frustration, staff. The people who hate our country are putting their own interests above our collective interests but justifying it in their own minds as somehow "protecting the national security" when all they are doing is CYA.)

I do not pretend to be Diogenes on that quest for an honest man, but damn if I am hard pressed to find one anecdotally who is politically involved.

rant over.
fasthorse05
I've been wondering about Haspel quite a bit lately. Honestly, I would probably have to go back to the votes, and see how many Dems voted for her. I doubt there's much there, but it may be telling.

I knew she was an outstanding agent (supposedly), but I now wonder about her liasons in this country, and even in other countries. I'm not saying she's a Dem shill like the leaker, but she may not want her current status of being "connected" to go away!
aggiehawg
AG
I just can't get a read on her. She's not a Carrie Mathison field agent. She's an analyst but one doesn't get Station Chief in London, no less, without being a political player of a sort.

She's just too connected to what happened in 2016 not to wonder if she played a big role in what went down.
Secolobo
AG
Can I go to sleep Looch?
Secolobo
AG
Can I go to sleep Looch?
drcrinum

Gaetz, Strassel, & Chaffetz in that order -- Hannity actually lets them talk. Good 4.5 minute video.
Rapier108
Wray should be fired, but right now, it would do more harm than good.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
drcrinum

https://www.conservativereview.com/news/real-third-world-fascistic-stuff-mark-levin-unloads-democrats-impeachment-inquisition/

There is a 12 minute audio by Levin embedded in the above link. Well worth a listen. All about the intelligence community coup attempt against Trump. It's not just the CIA/FBI/NSC/etc., it includes all the former intel agency personnel who currently populate the MSM as well as being Dem committee staffers.
VaultingChemist
AG
Which organization ran the largest money-making racket.......the mafia of the 1950's and 1960's, or the DNC of today?

It seems obvious that the members of the DNC are just as corrupt as the mafia, and are using public monies and political power to unjustly enrich themselves.

What happened to the honest journalists in the MSM?

It is probably wishful thinking that Barr and Durham can make any significant progress in fighting the corruption that is so rampant in D.C. However, if they can knock over the right "domino", there is a chance that many others could follow.

P.S. Comrade Chicken-Schiff should be censored, if not literally tarred and feathered.

will25u

Is that how discovery works? Or production of Brady?
MouthBQ98
AG
I.e. if they can rationalize any remotely plausible reason they must be kept secret for national security reasons or that they're "not relevant" (will harm the prosecution's case) then will do just that and nobody would ever know.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

Is that how discovery works? Or production of Brady?
Note prosecutors' wording here, "relevant to sentencing" not relevant to guilt, meaning exculpatory evidence.

Mueller toadie, Van Grack has always relied on Flynn's guilty plea and consequent waiver of further discovery as removing any obligation to provide any Brady material, if they had it and denied it to Flynn's former attorneys at the time he was advised to take the plea deal.

Despite an intervening order regarding Brady material from Judge Sullivan, Van Grack has not backed down from that position. (FTR: If he did reverse course and provide such Brady material at this late date, Sullivan would throw him in jail for criminal contempt, most likely. A trap of Van Grack's own making.)

Now you might ask why exculpatory evidence is irrelevant for purposes of sentencing? At the moment, just because Van Grack says it is. It is up to Sidney to convince the judge he needs to intervene here.

She's giving it all she's worth.
will25u
So it is solely up to the prosecution team to decide if it should be given to the defense or not?
aggiehawg
AG
will25u said:

So it is solely up to the prosecution team to decide if it should be given to the defense or not?
No. If Sidney can convince the judge to take a look at it, in furtherance of enforcing his standing order, then it will be given to the judge under seal for him to decide if it is relevant to the proceedings in his court and fall within the Brady parameters warranting production to the defense.
Garrelli 5000
AG
Given their behavior thus far, what is to stop them from giving the tip of the iceberg only? Fear of the rest coming ashore later (if there is anything)? Wouldn't the risk be the same as saying "we have nothing"?
drcrinum
https://threader.app/thread/1184211806174081024

Above is the threadreader on Techno-Fog's tweet thread. Powell has all the specific identifying details on the 2 phones used by Mifsud. It's rather obvious that someone on the inside has been helping Sidney Powell, someone with intel connections at a high level who knew where the skeletons were buried...or at least knew how to access the specific information. I wonder what ever happened to Ezra Cohen-Watnick after Sessions resigned; he was considered Flynn's CIA cover; i.e., he was covering Flynn's back from rogue CIA elements.

P.S. You don't suppose Barr learned about these phones during his trips to Italy? Perhaps from Mifsud's tape deposition?
drcrinum

Sidney Powell responds.
drcrinum
That Mifsud possessed US government phones is probably the biggest bombshell to drop in a long time. Think about it for a minute. This fact completely destroys the entire Russian collusion narrative...Mifsud couldn't have been a Russian agent & somewhere in the FBI/CIA, there were people who knew this & hid it. Flynn & Papadopoulos were spied upon & set up. Mueller's toast as well. Kaboom!
houag80
AG
And you won't hear a peep from the MSM. Time to crank up Trump's tweet machine! Force them to ask about it. Sorry ****** *******.
aggiehawg
AG
drcrinum said:

That Mifsud possessed US government phones is probably the biggest bombshell to drop in a long time. Think about it for a minute. This fact completely destroys the entire Russian collusion narrative...Mifsud couldn't have been a Russian agent & somewhere in the FBI/CIA, there were people who knew this & hid it. Flynn & Papadopoulos were spied upon & set up. Mueller's toast as well. Kaboom!
"US personnel who lose their phones lie and say they were stolen and then the phones are rendered useless." /next talking point.

But doc? You and I are the ones who have been here day after day for much of this as it unfolded.

Somethings we got wrong, very wrong. But we have operated on a need to know basis which neither of us possess much less security clearances and connected dots and keep working our way through the insanity of it all.

So, if I haven't said it before, my friend,

drcrinum
oysterbayAG
AG
In view of the Barr & Durham traveling and all this stuff being uncovered, it seems plausible that :
(1) Giuliani has friendly contacts in the FBI feeding information
(2) There is a Deep Throat in the CIA
(3) Several losers in the FBI, DOJ & CIA Etc that have their fingerprints on Spygate are singing like Sarah
Brightman
First Page Last Page
Page 932 of 1408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.