Mueller dismisses top FBI agent in Russia probe for anti-Trump texts

7,416,432 Views | 49257 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by VegasAg86
MooreTrucker
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Rapier108 said:

pagerman @ work said:

Quote:

Take with a grain of salt. Solomon says Horowitz report on Comey around end of week.

Has anyone kept a running tab on how many times this promise has been made?

Don't get me wrong, I hope it drops, but fool me once...
Not enough finger and toes to count.

And if it happens, Comey will get off with a slap on the wrist at best.
I just LOVE definitive statements like this.
Rockdoc
AG
Comey is truly such a narcissist, he'll never admit to wrongdoing. A jail cell would be the only thing to convince him and we all know that ain't happening.
drcrinum

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-06-13/u-k-signs-julian-assange-u-s-extradition-request-javid-says

Quote:

The U.K. has signed an order that lets an American bid to extradite WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange come before the British courts, Home Secretary Sajid Javid said Thursday.

Speaking on BBC radio, Javid said a court hearing on the U.S. extradition request will take place on Friday. "Yesterday I signed the extradition order, certified it, and that will be going in front of the courts," he said.

The document that Javid has signed is simply to confirm that the U.S. has made a valid request, and "it doesn't prejudge what's going to happen" to Assange, which will be for the courts to decide, said Thomas Garner, an extradition lawyer in London who isn't involved with the case. "It's a formality," because without Javid's certification the case "can't go before the court," he said......
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
MooreTrucker said:

Rapier108 said:

pagerman @ work said:

Quote:

Take with a grain of salt. Solomon says Horowitz report on Comey around end of week.

Has anyone kept a running tab on how many times this promise has been made?

Don't get me wrong, I hope it drops, but fool me once...
Not enough finger and toes to count.

And if it happens, Comey will get off with a slap on the wrist at best.
I just LOVE definitive statements like this.

well...
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

A federal judge has rejected a request from House Democrats to have their court fights for testimony from ex-White House counsel Don McGahn and material from special counsel Robert Mueller's report decided by the same judge.

Chief Judge Beryl Howell of the District of Columbia wrote in an 11-page opinion Wednesday that the connections between the two cases as presented by the House Judiciary Committee "are too superficial and attenuated" to meet the requirement for designating the cases as related, which would have allowed them to be decided by the same judge.

The decision marks a blow for House Democrats, who argued earlier this week that the cases should be deemed related because "both seek key evidence for the Judiciary Committee's investigation into whether to recommend articles of impeachment against President Donald J. Trump for potentially criminal obstructive conduct."

Justice Department attorneys representing McGahn opposed Democrats' efforts, arguing that the cases are distinct and casting the committee's desire to resolve the case quickly as unconvincing because of how long they waited to file the suit to enforce the subpoena for his testimony.

The case involving McGahn's testimony will now be randomly reassigned to another judge. Howell already has been assigned to the case involving grand jury material underlying the Mueller report, and attorneys for House Democrats and the Justice Department have agreed on a schedule that will result in a decision sometime after Sept. 30.
LINK
aggiehawg
AG
Meanwhile, in the Greg Craig case, things aren't going that smoothly.

Quote:

U.S. District Judge Amy Berman Jackson of the District of Columbia barred the public from sitting in on the bulk of questioning Monday, a step she said would protect the privacy of jurors in the closely watched case. Prosecutors and Craig's defense team did not object at the time, and after hours of reviewing potential jurors, the two sides had been expected to present opening statements Tuesday.

Instead, Jackson spent the second day of Craig's trial addressing questions about whether the closed-door questioning of jurors had violated his rights to a fair trial under the Sixth Amendment. A defense lawyer for Craig, Zuckerman Spaeder partner William Murphy, said the Justice Department had initially raised that concern following Monday's proceedings.

Murphy said the Justice Department's concerns had taken Craig's defense team "by surprise." "In thinking about it all in hindsight," Murphy said, Craig's defense team came to share those concerns.
"Are you telling me we need to start over?" Jackson asked.

"Yes," Murphy replied.

After taking an hour-long recess, Jackson said she would summon between 120 and 125 new jurors for questioning that will begin Wednesday. The remaining jurors from the initial pool of 70 were dismissed.
LINK
drcrinum

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2019/08/14/judicial-watch-finds-documents-showing-fusion-gps-working-directly-with-doj-to-frame-trump-with-ties-to-russia-n2551685

Quote:

..."On December 5, 2016, Bruce Ohr emailed himself an Excel spreadsheet, seemingly from his wife Nellie Ohr, titled 'WhosWho19Sept2016.' The spreadsheet purports to show relationship descriptions and 'linkages' between Donald Trump, his family and criminal figures, many of whom were Russians. This list of individuals allegedly 'linked to Trump' include: a Russian involved in a 'gangland killing;' an Uzbek mafia don; a former KGB officer suspected in the murder of Paul Tatum; a Russian who reportedly 'buys up banks and pumps them dry'; a Russian money launderer for Sergei Magnitsky; a Turk accused of shipping oil for ISIS; a couple who lent their name to the Trump Institute, promoting its 'get-rich-quick schemes'; a man who poured him a drink; and others,' Judicial Watch released. "On December 5, 2016, Bruce Ohr emails himself a document titled "Manafort Chronology,' another Nellie Ohr-Fusion GPS document, which details Paul Manafort's travel and interactions with Russians and other officials."

After the documents were passed back and forth between the two, Bruce Ohr gave them to the FBI.

"FBI interview reports from December 5 and December 12, and December 20, 2017, show that Bruce Ohr 'voluntarily' gave these anti-Trump and Manafort materials, created for the Clinton campaign by Fusion GPS, to the FBI," Judicial Watch found....

One wonders if any of this material made it into FISA documents.
Houston Lee
AG
drcrinum said:

O

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-06-13/u-k-signs-julian-assange-u-s-extradition-request-javid-says

Quote:

The U.K. has signed an order that lets an American bid to extradite WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange come before the British courts, Home Secretary Sajid Javid said Thursday.

Speaking on BBC radio, Javid said a court hearing on the U.S. extradition request will take place on Friday. "Yesterday I signed the extradition order, certified it, and that will be going in front of the courts," he said.

The document that Javid has signed is simply to confirm that the U.S. has made a valid request, and "it doesn't prejudge what's going to happen" to Assange, which will be for the courts to decide, said Thomas Garner, an extradition lawyer in London who isn't involved with the case. "It's a formality," because without Javid's certification the case "can't go before the court," he said......

I wonder what prison in the USA they will keep Assange in? Same one as Epstein?
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

I wonder what prison in the USA they will keep Assange in? Same one as Epstein?
Unlikely. It will be in the DC area.
drcrinum

More on the Ohr Memos. One minute audio.
richardag
Didn't Julian Assange have a poison pill or some key to be posted unlocking encrypted documents?

Or am I old & have failing memory.

Edit: misspelled Julian, I am sooooo ashamed.
Among the latter, under pretence of governing they have divided their nations into two classes, wolves and sheep.”
Thomas Jefferson, Letter to Edward Carrington, January 16, 1787
aggiehawg
AG
richardag said:

Didn't Julin Assange have a poison pill or some key to be posted unlocking encrypted documents?

Or am I old & have failing memory.
That has long been rumored but we just don't know. If he does, that's his leverage once he is actually extradited here.
benchmark
AG
drcrinum said:

This guy was Associate Deputy Atty General of DOJ ... and McCabe was Deputy Director of the FBI.... and people are puzzled there's so many crazy conspiracy theories?
aggiehawg
AG
benchmark said:

drcrinum said:

This guy was Associate Deputy Atty General of DOJ ... and McCabe was Deputy Director of the FBI.... and people are puzzled there's so many crazy conspiracy theories?
Reminds me of the old joke: When everyone is out to get you, paranoia is just good thinking.
benchmark
AG
aggiehawg said:

Reminds me of the old joke: When everyone is out to get you, paranoia is just good thinking.
LOL. If someone told me 3 yrs ago what we know now ...they would've been bonafide tin-hat bat-sh*t kooks.
whatthehey78
AG
aggiehawg said:

benchmark said:

drcrinum said:

Worked for someone (CEO/Owner) for several yrs who IMHO was evidently, certifiable paranoid. Given his business philosophy seemed to be "screw them before they screw you". In many cases...that was more than true, so perhaps the above comment (in his case) was good practice.
Rapier108

"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
aggiehawg
AG
Well, Jeez, no s***.
FrontPorchAg
aggiehawg said:

Well, Jeez, no s***.

Quote:

Fry faces up to five years in prison and up to a $250,000 fine.

This fine is ridiculously lenient
All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others
drcrinum

https://www.grassley.senate.gov/sites/default/files/documents/2019-08-14%20Staff%20memo%20to%20CEG%20RHJ%20-%20ICIG%20Interview%20Summary%20RE%20Clinton%20Server.pdf

Quote:

...We would like to bring to your attention two pieces of information that we learned during those interviews. First, according to one ICIG official, some members of the FBI investigative team seemed indifferent to evidence of a possible intrusion by a foreign adversary into Secretary Clinton's non-government server. The interview summary makes clear exactly what information Mr. Rucker and Ms. McMillian knew regarding the alleged hack of the Clinton server, as well as the information they shared with the FBI team, including Peter Strzok, the Deputy Assistant Director of the FBI's Counterintelligence Division in charge of the Clinton investigation.

Second, the interview summary provides additional information about the internal process the State Department undertook to determine the classification of emails from Secretary Clinton and her associates. Ms. McMillian explained that, "at first, State fought back against the intelligence community being involved" but eventually agreed. She also explained that, during the course of their review, the Central Intelligence Agency and the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency had "significant equities" in the Clinton emails. Also, during the interview, Mr. Rucker stated that he was told that two State Department employees, Austin Evers and Catherine Duval, took steps to downgrade classified emails by arguing that they should be withheld from disclosure for deliberative process reasons, rather than classification reasons, under the Freedom of Information Act. Mr. Rucker also observed then-Ambassador Patrick Kennedy questioning whether certain emails should be provided to the intelligence community for review and fighting against classifying other emails....

There is a large amount of info in the above document...multiple exhibits.
They didn't care that Clinton's server had been hacked...egad!
Secolobo
AG
Once again, this thread veers into the lane of a certain "other thread"...
Can I go to sleep Looch?
whatthehey78
AG
Is it...or...is not odd? We bystanders + a number of Congressional Committees, several Govt. Agencies, Judicial Watch, investigative journos and legal pundits seemingly KNOW SO MUCH about who did what to whom, when they did it, how it was done...and YET, no one knows when or even, if ANYTHING is going to be done about it.

ETA - Yes! I am of little patience but much frustration.
will25u

Still trying.
doubledegreeAG
AG
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/08/smoking-gun-shocking-foia-document-shows-fbi-agreed-to-cover-up-and-ignore-all-hillary-crimes-in-its-2016-investigation/

Quote:

The FBI could only search four Clinton email addresses, regardless if that email address was later altered to some other address. No emails from Cheryl Mills were permitted to be searched. This ensured that no emails covering the destruction of evidence was even permitted to be examined.

Quote:

Next, while still being under a preservation order, Clinton just arbitrarily decided to change email retention policies and delete all emails older than 60 days, which amounted to all emails from January 2009 through October 2014

Quote:

The FBI agreed to not examine any evidence surrounding the Bleachbit event despite the fact the FBI knew about the BleachBit event before agreeing to this

Quote:

On top of that, the FBI agreed to delete any evidence they encountered that was outside the agreed parameters

Quote:

Then, of course, the FBI agrees to destroy the laptops

Plus they sucked up the Weiner laptop and Lynch never gave authorization for anyone to examine it.
Eagle2020
AG
That makes me sad and mad as hell.
drcrinum

https://www.wsj.com/articles/fusion-the-collusion-puppeteer-11565910174?shareToken=st882820251f0742b4b10440d21d9dfeff

Quote:

...More eye-popping in the 302s is the ease with which Mr. Simpson landed meetings with powerful officials, for no apparent purpose other than to peddle unverified accusations against the Trump team. This isn't a former intelligence officer or government official, or even someone with specialized knowledge of Russia. Mr. Simpson is a private citizenand one who Mr. Ohr and the FBI knew was providing information to Hillary Clinton 's team (as Mr. Ohr acknowledges in his initial 302). Yet when Mr. Simpson called, officials across Washington hopped to, swallowing the claims that would become the basis of a false hysteria....

Good read. Provides details from Ohr's 302s showing that Glenn Simpson was a major factor in peddling anti-Trump intel to the DOJ, FBI & State Department.
hawk1689
AG
Whatever happened to that laptop the D.C. police recovered that Debbie Schultz was trying to get back from them?
doubledegreeAG
AG
They got charged for some other minor offense...'making a false representation on a home equity line of credit application.' According to Wikipedia. There's a conspiracy theory that the brothers were protected because they were working with the CIA and involved with the Pakistani ISI.
Houston Lee
AG
This is from the Grassley drop yesterday.

https://www.grassley.senate.gov/sites/default/files/documents/2019-08-14%20Staff%20memo%20to%20CEG%20RHJ%20-%20ICIG%20Interview%20Summary%20RE%20Clinton%20Server.pdf

Quote:

Additionally, the DOJ OIG reviewed business records concerning the Combetta dummy email account that were obtained by the Midyear investigation pursuant to court order. Those records reflect that the dummy email account was created by Combetta on August 20, 2012, about two years after the date of the Clinton emails that the FBI found in that dummy email account. Thus, because Combetta's dummy email account did not exist until 2012, emails from 2010 could not have been auto-forwarded to the dummy email address at that time.

The corrupt FBI and Combetta tried to pass off the auto forwarded emails that went to a suspicious dummy account as a way to "archive" the e-mails.

The above info shows how that story doesn't hold up.

This investigation should be reopened.
fasthorse05
IMO, this one HAD to be more overt in it's efforts than the Trump spygate, because the actions of the Clinton campaign were just so damned egregious. I was pretty certain there were a few paper trails that hadn't been dug up. It was one thing for the campaign to destroy their own e-mails, but the ensuing actions of the FBI, among other informed agencies, were atrocious.

Spygate seems to have been a lot more covert, but alarming in that so many were involved.

Like a few checks I wrote college, Comey's athletic bouncing around to keep Hillary out of jail should have him in terrific shape for a good ole indictment next Spring!
Hate is how progressives sustain themselves. Without hate, introspection begins to slip into the progressive's consciousness, threatening the progressive with the truth: that their ideas and opinions are illogical, hypocritical, dangerous, and asinine.
This is backed by data.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

Additionally, the DOJ OIG reviewed business records concerning the Combetta dummy email account that were obtained by the Midyear investigation pursuant to court order. Those records reflect that the dummy email account was created by Combetta on August 20, 2012, about two years after the date of the Clinton emails that the FBI found in that dummy email account. Thus, because Combetta's dummy email account did not exist until 2012, emails from 2010 could not have been auto-forwarded to the dummy email address at that time.
But in the footnote within that yellow circle says he forwarded all of the archived emails from the archive laptop. So wouldn't that archive laptop have those older emails?

Confused.
fasthorse05
aggiehawg said:

Quote:

But in the footnote within that yellow circle says he forwarded all of the archived emails from the archive laptop. So wouldn't that archive laptop have those older emails?

Confused.
2 things: you can't afford to be confused. There are about 5 of y'all I count on to keep me half-way clear on this topic.

Secondly, since nearly every single document from the DOJ FOIA requests have some form of excess redaction, is there a way to find out who the "FOIA-in-Chief" is at the DOJ? It's one thing to take 12 to 18 months to release requested documents, but another to redact unflattering comments, or comments that aren't covered by the law. Just seems like another way to obfuscate, which it likely is.
Hate is how progressives sustain themselves. Without hate, introspection begins to slip into the progressive's consciousness, threatening the progressive with the truth: that their ideas and opinions are illogical, hypocritical, dangerous, and asinine.
This is backed by data.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

2 things: you can't afford to be confused. There are about 5 of y'all I count on to keep me half-way clear on this topic.
Legal stuff, I'm good to go, but you are S.O.L. if you are depending on me on computer stuff.
Tailgate88
AG
aggiehawg said:

Quote:

Legal stuff, I'm good to go, but you are S.O.L. if you are depending on me on computer stuff.

I'll help ya with your I.T. questions, Ms. Hawg, it's the least I can do. Here's a plausible explanation:

Quote:

Solution: It is quite easy to transfer Outlook emails to your Gmail mailbox. Here's a step by step guide:

Step 1: Enable IMAP in your Gmail account and then configure Outlook (or Outlook Express or Windows Live Mail) to sync with your Gmail address via IMAP.
Step 2: To import, click File -> Import And Export -> Import from another program or file. -> Next -> Personal Folder File (.pst) -> Next.

Select the PST file that contains your email, then pick the email folders that you want to import in Outlook and click Finish.

Step 3: Select the Personal folders that you want to backup online and copy them your Gmail Folder in Outlook (see screenshot).

In the Folder List, right-click the folder you want to copy and click Copy Folder name. Click the Gmail Folder in Outlook to copy that folder in that location. You can repeat the steps as needed for other folders.

That's it. Your Outlook email will soon become available inside your online Gmail Inbox.

https://www.labnol.org/internet/email/export-outlook-email-to-gmail-pst-backup/1938/
Houston Lee
AG
The dummy email address in question was carterheavyindustries@gmail.com

Supposedly, this was a made up name that was created by Combetta. Does anyone believe that?

So, all of these classified documents were going to this gmail account. Was any investigation done on who accessed this account? When the DOJ OIG asked to interview Combetta about the account, he declined.

The DOJ OIG does not have the authority to compel non-agency individuals to provide testimony.

Sounds like this needs to go before a judge or a grand jury.
First Page Last Page
Page 891 of 1408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.