Mueller dismisses top FBI agent in Russia probe for anti-Trump texts

7,433,462 Views | 49262 Replies | Last: 2 days ago by nortex97
RoscoePColtrane
How long do you want to ignore this user?
drcrinum said:

Quote:

...it appears the public release of this information would not pose any ongoing risk to national security...

Doesn't sound like Grassley is referring to the same document, does it?
Guess that's subjective.
Never take a hostage you aren't willing to shoot,
Remember, America doesn’t negotiate with terrorists.
Code 7 10-42
aggiehawg
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

Judge Beryl Howard?

Best guess is that is the Roger Stone affiliated guy, Miller's case.
Secolobo
AG
Can I go to sleep Looch?
pacecar02
I still am uncertain what the lie was precisely??

Did he lie or simply not affirm what they knew he said?
nortex97
AG
Hang on, they didn't do a 302 until 6 months after the interview (in contravention of FBI policy within a day)? That's about as contemporaneous a recollection as presently debating Easter meal choices.
RoscoePColtrane
If I'm understanding this right the Aug 22 302 they presented in the court is actually an interview of Strzok recalling the interview from 7 months earlier, the prosecution is claiming now.

Money is the original 302 and transcript is what is being held by the DIR claiming sources and methods because they were illegally spying on Flynn and the whole being caught up in incidental gathering is 100% BS

Code 7 10-42
RoscoePColtrane
Special Counsel v Flynn reply memo.

Prosecution has a problem with Flynn defending himself after Flynn's conversation with Kislyak was leaked to WaPo? WTF is that suppose to mean?

Oh wait here is the mention of the the 302 Strzok wrote on on July 19, 2017 only 6 months not 7 months after the interview. Still doesn't explain the 302 COmey referenced back in front of congress.

Hmmm the time lines for all these 302s aren't lining up. July 2017 302 mentions a prior 302, which wasn't filed with the court. WTF???

Code 7 10-42
RoscoePColtrane
McCabe's Jan. 24, 2017 Memo about Flynn.

Here is the 8/22/2017 FD-302

Lots of black ink but McCabe told Strzok to do the dead

"Strzok and [Pientka] both had the impression at the time that Flynn was not lying or did not think he was lying."

Flynn struck Strzok as "bright but not profoundly sophisticated"? What a smug *******

FIll in the blanks, likely Yates and Comey

"argued about the FBI's decision to interview Flynn."

I wonder if why Yates was mad that agents were sent to interview Flynn is the simple fact that it would create a paper trail. She wanted to do all this via political pressure (leaking). FBI takes record of everything. I can see why McCabe wanted to do it though. Turf war as always. And remember all these characters all had visions of being THE ONE TO TAKE DOWN TRUMP. Remembered in the history books

"Shortly after Yates briefed the WH on Flynn's calls"

Code 7 10-42
aggiehawg
AG
All of that stinks to high heaven. I still fail to see how the Logan Act, even if Constitutional, would apply to Presidential-Elect's transition team members. Particularly those handling foreign policy and negotiations.
RoscoePColtrane
Code 7 10-42
RoscoePColtrane
aggiehawg said:

All of that stinks to high heaven. I still fail to see how the Logan Act, even if Constitutional, would apply to Presidential-Elect's transition team members. Particularly those handling foreign policy and negotiations.

They thought they were being slick but not sure why they took the bait. Even per the McCabe notes spelling out the setting up of the interview with Gen Flynn, why would Flynn have apparently indicated he knew that the agents knew the content of his calls with Kislyak, only to then lie about said calls? Why is because he had to take one for the team to set the dominos to fall. And no it's not any Q BS. Flynn knew exactly what he was doing. I got news for Peter Strzok Gen Flynn is a lot more profoundly sophisticated than his smug ass thinks
Code 7 10-42
aggiehawg
AG
Wait! So Judge Sullivan was not satisfied with Team Mueller's production today and ordered further compliance? Am I reading that right?
RoscoePColtrane
aggiehawg said:

Wait! So Judge Sullivan was not satisfied with Team Mueller's production today and ordered further compliance? Am I reading that right?
Sullivan smells a rat bigtime
Code 7 10-42
aggiehawg
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

aggiehawg said:

And boy oh boy is he the wrong judge to piss off with tap dancing around his sua sponte production orders. Someone's gonna get an ass chewin'.
BMX Bandit
aggiehawg said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

aggiehawg said:

And boy oh boy is he the wrong judge to piss off with tap dancing around his sua sponte production orders. Someone's gonna get an ass chewin'.

That's the order from 12/12
aggiehawg
AG
BMX Bandit said:

aggiehawg said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

aggiehawg said:

It is? I can't read the fuzzy stuff but went by the date of the tweet.
HTownAg98
Here's a possible reason the original 302 wasn't presented:
drcrinum

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1073602680864550913.html

Quote:

...These newly released records reveal that among those receiving the classified documents from the Obama State Department were Senator Mark Warner (D-VA), Senator Ben Cardin (D-MD), and Senator Robert Corker (R-TN).....

These documents show remarkable evidence of the non-stop unethical effort within the Obama State Dept to gather & send its own dossier of classified info on Russia in an effort to discredit the incoming Trump Administration.

titan
S

There has never been any doubt about the corruption of the Obama administration and its strong contra-American machinations. They accelerated that very December 2016 even as leaving office, both domestic like this an international (UN vote). That is why it is going to take something really big about Trump to make any of the right care about various charges.
Rockdoc
AG
I just can't freakin believe these scum buckets from Obama's band of pirates are just gonna walk off with not even a hand slap.
RoscoePColtrane
Here's the best part none of the media is looking at. Gen Flynn plea required him to ignore all previous NDAs to allow him to be a cooperating witness. Gen Flynn was dismissed from the Obama Admin for not playing along and having an adverse stance on Iran. Upon separation he was bound to his SF-312 NDA, if he wanted to retain his SF-86 clearance. His plea deal allow him to speak freely to Mueller. Immediately everyone assumes he would be talking about Trump, I'm thinking what he has to say isn't about Trump.
Code 7 10-42
aggiehawg
AG
BMX Bandit said:

aggiehawg said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

aggiehawg said:

All reports are that Team Mueller refused to supply the original 302 which was by rule required to be filed within five days of the interview. And Judge Sullivan has every right to be pissed that his (now multiple) orders have been thwarted by Team Mueller. They are hiding something from him and he knows it.
titan
S
Rockdoc said:

I just can't freakin believe these scum buckets from Obama's band of pirates are just gonna walk off with not even a hand slap.
Sure looks that way, but was foreseen.
BMX Bandit
aggiehawg said:

BMX Bandit said:

aggiehawg said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

aggiehawg said:

All reports are that Team Mueller refused to supply the original 302 which was by rule required to be filed within five days of the interview. And Judge Sullivan has every right to be pissed that his (now multiple) orders have been thwarted by Team Mueller. They are hiding something from him and he knows it.

That may end up being the case, but the order in the tweet is from 12/12.
RoscoePColtrane
This idiot is going to end up hanging himself curious to how he's doing all this being only licensed and barely at that to practice law in Calif.? He has a bar ethics complaint pending there already

Code 7 10-42
drcrinum

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1073674808963952640.html

Quote:

...But it's not just the missing Flynn 302 that raises red flags about this investigation. It's the fact that the Strzok 302 interview--the sole basis for the Flynn charge--was conducted just 4 days after Lisa Page was fired and days before Strzok himself was fired by Mueller.

They say timing is everything.
Rapier108
Who the heck is Alexandra Chupacabra?
Whens lunch
AG
Rapier108 said:

Do not look at any images!!!!!! A similar warning was here.....has it been several months ago?
Not when I'm done with it.
drcrinum

https://quodverum.com/2018/12/348/so-where-s-the-302-bob-endgame-nears-for-mueller.html

Quote:

And what's missing from Mueller's response? The FBI 302 of the interview between General Flynn and the FBI's Peter Strzok and Joe Pientka, on 24 January 2017.
It seems that a January 302 may not even exist.
Look, there are only two alternatives : either there is a 302 of the Jan 24 interview between General Flynn, Peter Strzok and Joe Pientka, or there is not.
You would hope that any FBI agent interviewing the NSA of the President, would keep contemporaneous notes and record them in a FBI 302. It's not just because it is FBI policy to do so, within 5 days of the interview.
It's because of the importance of the officials involved. As stated, General Flynn was the NSA of an inaugurated US government.
But if there is a 302 of the January 24 interview, it has not been produced to Judge Emmet Sullivan. That's very disturbing. It raises the question : what evidence was used by Mueller to conclude that General Flynn lied to the FBI, in his January 24 interview?
Surely not just the word of the disgraced and fired Peter Strzok, seven months later? That's what it looks like. Because if there's no 302, it appears to indicate that the evidence used by Mueller to trap the General, was based on the interview between Mueller's SC and Peter Strzok, on 22 August.
These are police state tactics on steroids, by a rogue prosecutor who is not just crooked, but also incompetent. That's the conclusion Judge Sullivan is likely to reach this evening, as he considers how Mueller's SC has trashed due process, thrown the rule of law out the window and mocked his court.
Prediction? On 18 December, Judge Emmet Sullivan will throw this trash case out of court. But I think he's going to go further and ask for a DOJ investigation into prosecutorial misconduct.
And then I think AAG Whitaker is going to fire Bob Mueller and shut this probe down, perhaps on the same day if not soon after. It's a scandal that it continues to exist. What's being revealed here is an outrage.

Probably too much to hope for...but I like the idea.
drcrinum
Rapier108 said:

aggiehawg
AG
drcrinum said:

https://quodverum.com/2018/12/348/so-where-s-the-302-bob-endgame-nears-for-mueller.html

Quote:

And what's missing from Mueller's response? The FBI 302 of the interview between General Flynn and the FBI's Peter Strzok and Joe Pientka, on 24 January 2017.
It seems that a January 302 may not even exist.
Look, there are only two alternatives : either there is a 302 of the Jan 24 interview between General Flynn, Peter Strzok and Joe Pientka, or there is not.
You would hope that any FBI agent interviewing the NSA of the President, would keep contemporaneous notes and record them in a FBI 302. It's not just because it is FBI policy to do so, within 5 days of the interview.
It's because of the importance of the officials involved. As stated, General Flynn was the NSA of an inaugurated US government.
But if there is a 302 of the January 24 interview, it has not been produced to Judge Emmet Sullivan. That's very disturbing. It raises the question : what evidence was used by Mueller to conclude that General Flynn lied to the FBI, in his January 24 interview?
Surely not just the word of the disgraced and fired Peter Strzok, seven months later? That's what it looks like. Because if there's no 302, it appears to indicate that the evidence used by Mueller to trap the General, was based on the interview between Mueller's SC and Peter Strzok, on 22 August.
These are police state tactics on steroids, by a rogue prosecutor who is not just crooked, but also incompetent. That's the conclusion Judge Sullivan is likely to reach this evening, as he considers how Mueller's SC has trashed due process, thrown the rule of law out the window and mocked his court.
Prediction? On 18 December, Judge Emmet Sullivan will throw this trash case out of court. But I think he's going to go further and ask for a DOJ investigation into prosecutorial misconduct.
And then I think AAG Whitaker is going to fire Bob Mueller and shut this probe down, perhaps on the same day if not soon after. It's a scandal that it continues to exist. What's being revealed here is an outrage.

Probably too much to hope for...but I like the idea.

Technically speaking, Judge Sullivan has the power to issue bench warrants, should he feel the need. He also can make criminal referrals back to DOJ for gross misconduct within a matter brought before his court.
drcrinum

Hmmm....
Could Sullivan already possess the original 302?

ProgN
drcrinum

(Flynn's sister)
First Page Last Page
Page 681 of 1408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.