Mueller dismisses top FBI agent in Russia probe for anti-Trump texts

7,263,235 Views | 49218 Replies | Last: 20 days ago by Foreverconservative
Ellis Wyatt
How long do you want to ignore this user?
There is no lie libs won't tell to advance their agenda. It's for the "good" of the country, after all.
tsuag10
AG
Just gonna throw this out there:

What if the smear campaign against Mueller is actually initiated by the left??

He's not going to reveal anything explosive against Trump, and they are pissed.

I could be dead wrong, but my theory is that the left is not going to be thrilled with what Team Mueller comes out with after the election.
Rapier108
tsuag10 said:

I could be dead wrong, but my theory is that the left is not going to be thrilled with what Team Mueller comes out with after the election.
Most likely it is completely made up by them, as just another October surprise to try and smear Trump and Republicans.
VegasAg86
AG
RyanAg08 said:

Smear campaign against Kavanaugh - libs act like it's scientific fact.

Rumors of smear campaign against Mueller - libs jumping off cliffs to discredit it.

EL OH EL

f***ing libs are shameless
Their attempt to get out in front of this makes me think there might be something to the allegations. Seems a bit of the lady protesting too much.
pacecar02
Ellis Wyatt said:

There is no lie libs won't tell to advance their agenda. It's for the "good" of the country, after all.
Cue Harry Reid smirk

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/ayobami-olugbemiga/harry-reid-gives-shameful-response-to-his-attack-on-mitt-romneys-taxes_b_6999996.html
Wildcat
AG
Synopsis said:

Quote:

Dream lady indeed!

ETA. Interesting anecdote. Here in Oklahoma a I'm constantly seeing "healthy" gals like this paired up with guys that are rail thin, about half their weight, and 4 inches shorter. I've never understood that but it's something prevalent in these parts.

Big girls need love too.
Wildcat
AG
Let me make sure I have this straight.

No one has actually accused Mueller of sexual assault. There is no evidence that a GOP operative (whatever that title means) has paid someone to make an accusation, false or otherwise.

But there is a claim that someone working with Mueller has requested the FBI investigate the claim by a yet to be named individual that a yet to be named GOP operative has sought women with the offer of money to make a false accusation of sexual assault against Mueller?

Where does such an investigation even begin?

Leftists seem to have lost their cotton-picking minds. First, they convince themselves that Mueller is holding a pile of indictments until after the mid-terms. Then they convince themselves there is a GOP conspiracy to sully Mueller on the eve of this "bombshell" that spells the beginning of the end of the Trump Administration.

It is more believable that Stripping MacGyver Florida Man is a deep state patsy than that pile of nonsense.
Ellis Wyatt
Rapier108 said:

tsuag10 said:

Most likely it is completely made up by them, as just another October surprise to try and smear Trump and Republicans.
Exactly. This is wholly a narrative they have crafted. It's all hearsay at this point. No one has even made the allegations they claim are "about to be made." They're insufferable.
backintexas2013
AG
Actually this is great. This shows Mueller is paranoid and listening to the media.
lcraggie
AG
Mueller needed Whitey Bulger taken out to protect the evidence of wrong doing from his time in Boston. Mueller is one of the biggest frauds ever. It sickens me he is in the Ranger Hall of Fame.
Rangers Lead the Way, NSDQ

FriscoKid
AG
lcraggie said:

Mueller needed Whitey Bulger taken out to protect the evidence of wrong doing from his time in Boston. Mueller is one of the biggest frauds ever. It sickens me he is in the Ranger Hall of Fame.
I had the same thought.
RoscoePColtrane

And the counter by notoriously left fake news reporter Natasha Bertrand

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2018/10/special-counsel-refers-scheme-targeting-mueller-to-fbi/574411/
Never take a hostage you aren't willing to shoot,
Remember, America doesn’t negotiate with terrorists.
Code 7 10-42
drcrinum

captkirk
AG
Adam Ag 98 said:

GCP12 said:

SpreadsheetAg said:

Why do they hate Roger Stone as much as they hate Trump? Because he too will beat them with their own game
My lord public discourse has to be at an all time low. This passes for journalism?
Yeah, this new civility stuff is great, isn't it?
GCP12
AG
drcrinum said:

This is where I parked my car
VegasAg86
AG
Allegations from 1974? There better be some corroboration and not just her allegations.

Sad news? I'd say the dude is probably extremely excited. Calling it sad news raises my suspicions.
RoscoePColtrane
VegasAg86 said:

Allegations from 1974? There better be some corroboration and not just her allegations.

Sad news? I'd say the dude is probably extremely excited. Calling it sad news raises my suspicions.
This is all a smoke show.
Code 7 10-42
AgFan2015
Quote:

On Thursday, November 1, at the Rosslyn
Holiday Inn at noon, we will reveal the first of Special Counsel Robert
Mueller's sex assault victims. I applaud the courage and dignity and
grace and strength of my client.

Couldn't find a nicer venue on short notice? Good God man, have some dignity and go with an Omni or A Four Seasons....
ProgN
Mr.Infectious said:

Quote:

On Thursday, November 1, at the Rosslyn
Holiday Inn at noon, we will reveal the first of Special Counsel Robert
Mueller's sex assault victims. I applaud the courage and dignity and
grace and strength of my client.

Couldn't find a nicer venue on short notice? Good God man, have some dignity and go with an Omni or A Four Seasons....
Doesn't Trump have a hotel in the area? That would have been hilarious.
FriscoKid
AG
That whole story is strange. I don't know what to believe. If Burkman wanted to pay for a false statement against Mueller then he is one of the dumbest people on earth.
VegasAg86
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

This is all a smoke show.
No doubt, but to what end? He's a never Trumper, so how could he be motivated to help Trump? Could he be trying to do the opposite of what happened with Kavanaugh and hurt R's and help D's?

Edit - nevermind, I guess he isn't actually a never Trumper.
RoscoePColtrane
What Sgt Friday fails to fully disclose is in June 2016, Burkman held an event called "Lobbyist for Trump" and invited all major lobbyists of Washington, D.C. to help raise money for Donald Trump's presidential campaign. He's no Anti Trumper he's a slimeball lobbyist that does whatever for the money.

My money this has Roger Stone written all over it. Stone is one of the original rapid response propaganda artist. Another thing that I'm not buying if this was a serious referral, and not a stunt, Mueller would not have published it. This whole thing has a strange feel to it.
Code 7 10-42
VegasAg86
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

What Sgt Friday fails to fully disclose is in June 2016, Burkman held an event called "Lobbyist for Trump" and invited all major lobbyists of Washington, D.C. to help raise money for Donald Trump's presidential campaign. He's no Anti Trumper he's a slimeball lobbyist that does whatever for the money.

My money this has Roger Stone written all over it. Stone is one of the original rapid response propaganda artist.
Stone definitely doesn't like Mueller or his actions as SC.
drcrinum
RoscoePColtrane said:

My money this has Roger Stone written all over it. Stone is one of the original rapid response propaganda artist. Another thing that I'm not buying if this was a serious referral, and not a stunt, Mueller would not have published it. This whole thing has a strange feel to it.

Methinks Burkman is likely a Never-Trumper:

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/sep/16/jack-burkman-dc-lobbyist-calls-trump-a-joke-demand/

Quote:

A top D.C. lobbyist has taken out a full-page ad in the Los Angeles Daily News Wednesday calling GOP presidential front-runner Donald Trump "a joke" and challenging all Republican candidates to take a stiffer stand in the second presidential debate opposing same-sex marriage and other indications he sees of moral decline.

Jack Burkman, founder of Burkman Associates,...
RoscoePColtrane
drcrinum said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

Methinks Burkman is likely a Never-Trumper:

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/sep/16/jack-burkman-dc-lobbyist-calls-trump-a-joke-demand/

Quote:

A top D.C. lobbyist has taken out a full-page ad in the Los Angeles Daily News Wednesday calling GOP presidential front-runner Donald Trump "a joke" and challenging all Republican candidates to take a stiffer stand in the second presidential debate opposing same-sex marriage and other indications he sees of moral decline.

Jack Burkman, founder of Burkman Associates,...

Strictly a gun for hire, loyal to whoever is writing the checks at the time.
Code 7 10-42
drcrinum

RoscoePColtrane
This is a little strange, it has to be a Stone move

Code 7 10-42
drcrinum
Well, she has a place and date of occurrence. Could be verified via hotel records.
RoscoePColtrane
This guy has always come off like an idiot to me. If Avanetti ends up involved next it will be full circle

Code 7 10-42
VegasAg86
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

This is a little strange, it has to be a Stone move

Well, she certainly has a lot more than Blasey Ford. That she didn't make the connection to Mueller until she saw a news report on September 15, 2018 seems dubious.
backintexas2013
AG
Nothing is coming up.
RoscoePColtrane
When Allred's daughter was caught spreading money around for Trump accusers, I don't recall the media call it a "smear"
Code 7 10-42
RoscoePColtrane
backintexas2013 said:

Nothing is coming up.
Gimme a hint
Code 7 10-42
GCP12
AG
Pictures aren't showing up
goatchze
AG
drcrinum said:

I don't think he's referring the potential claim of sexual assault, which would be a state/local issue. I believe he is referring the alleged payment for an allegation scheme.
First Page Last Page
Page 649 of 1407

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.