Mueller dismisses top FBI agent in Russia probe for anti-Trump texts

7,267,352 Views | 49226 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by nortex97
SpreadsheetAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

tsuag10
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

This is a little strange, it has to be a Stone move

Remove the s in https

I have no idea why, but I have to do that with pics sometimes.
SpreadsheetAg
AG
Let's see Mueller's travel itinerary for 02-AUG-2010
RoscoePColtrane
The plot thickens

Never take a hostage you aren't willing to shoot,
Remember, America doesn’t negotiate with terrorists.
Code 7 10-42
RoscoePColtrane
GCP12 said:

Pictures aren't showing up
I see them, Vegas sees them, he quoted the post and they are in his post, not sure what to tell you
Code 7 10-42
GCP12
AG
They're there now. Not sure what happened
backintexas2013
AG
More details then Dr Ford. We must believe.
akm91
AG
Mueller's been on TV for well over a year, but just now she recalls the incident? I'm not quite buying that.
RoscoePColtrane
This whole Mueller thing is really Hokey, The Director of the FBI, pulling something like this off would be nuts.

This is worse than the Cuban cabana boys and Hoover type stuff.
Code 7 10-42
backintexas2013
AG
akm91 said:

Mueller's been on TV for well over a year, but just now she recalls the incident? I'm not quite buying that.

Nobody is buying it. There is a whole thread where we are all laughing about it but the Dems better believe her. She has more details than Dr Ford.
akm91
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

The plot thickens

Media has spent more energy in one day to try to discredit this allegation than the entire couple of weeks trying to validate Dr. Ford's allegation against Kavanaugh.
backintexas2013
AG
So you are saying that "I'm not the kind of guy you should say no to" isn't a good pickup line? Damn.
FriscoKid
AG
MouthBQ98
AG
Pretty much reversals their hypocrisy, but everyone already knows progressivism requires hypocrisy.

There is almost no way this is real.
VegasAg86
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

GCP12 said:

Pictures aren't showing up
I see them, Vegas sees them, he quoted the post and they are in his post, not sure what to tell you
I followed tsu's advice and pulled the "s" out of https, couple of mine weren't showing before.
VegasAg86
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

This is a little strange, it has to be a Stone move

The "Confidential Raw Intelligence Document" footer is interesting. Trying to add gravitas to some random PI's work?
captkirk
AG
akm91 said:

Not what it said
RoscoePColtrane
akm91 said:

Not even close to what the claim is, nice try though
Code 7 10-42
akm91
AG
captkirk said:

akm91 said:

Not what it said
Fair enough. I was not concise in my statement. I meant to say Mueller's been on TV for well over a year but just now she noticed he is the alleged perp of the incident back in 2010. It still not believable.
VegasAg86
AG
captkirk said:

akm91 said:

Not what it said
nm
RoscoePColtrane
The younger Wohl is taking fire from all sides. Problem with him is he throws out crap in tweets all the time hoping to be first with something that sticks. And investigative journalist of all kinds can't stand him because it gives them all a bad name. And he misses a whole lot more than he hits, but they are digging up all kinds of stuff on this thing.

A company called "Surefire Intelligence" has ties to this Mueller smear. Jacob Wohl denied having ties to Surefire. Surefire's official phone number redirects to a voicemail box registered to Jacob's mom.
Code 7 10-42
VegasAg86
AG
akm91 said:

Fair enough. I was not concise in my statement. I meant to say Mueller's been on TV for well over a year but just now she noticed he is the alleged perp of the incident back in 2010. It still not believable.
I got your point.

Don't think anyone here believes this.
RoscoePColtrane
Code 7 10-42
RoscoePColtrane
Code 7 10-42
VegasAg86
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

Assigning Mueller as Special Counsel took the investigation out of McCabe's hands. That's an interesting take on the situation.
RoscoePColtrane
Code 7 10-42
RoscoePColtrane
VegasAg86 said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

Assigning Mueller as Special Counsel took the investigation out of McCabe's hands. That's an interesting take on the situation.
It all goes back to the meeting in the oval office between RR, Mueller, and POTUS the day before RR appointed Mueller as SC. I've been saying it for months and I'm still not convinced of any different yet.
Code 7 10-42
VegasAg86
AG
Yes, you have been. This certainly supports that.
drcrinum

There's more than one?

drcrinum

From December 2017 --

https://www.cnn.com/2017/12/21/politics/rick-gates-legal-defense-fund/index.html

So Burkman is buddy-buddy with Manafort's indicted-partner Rick Gates and previously crossed swords with Mueller.
biobioprof
RoscoePColtrane said:

The younger Wohl is taking fire from all sides. Problem with him is he throws out crap in tweets all the time hoping to be first with something that sticks. And investigative journalist of all kinds can't stand him because it gives them all a bad name. And he misses a whole lot more than he hits, but they are digging up all kinds of stuff on this thing.

A company called "Surefire Intelligence" has ties to this Mueller smear. Jacob Wohl denied having ties to Surefire. Surefire's official phone number redirects to a voicemail box registered to Jacob's mom.
Rapier108
Robert Mueller was in Washington D.C. on August 2, 2010. He had jury duty and went, but was later dismissed for obvious reasons.

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/reliable-source/2010/08/hey_isnt_that_robert_mueller_r.html
bobbranco
AG
Then it's settled. Mueller better send out the hounds of hell to find this rapist using his name.
VegasAg86
AG
Rapier108 said:

Robert Mueller was in Washington D.C. on August 2, 2010. He had jury duty and went, but was later dismissed for obvious reasons.

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/reliable-source/2010/08/hey_isnt_that_robert_mueller_r.html

It does say on or about, and it's not like he couldn't get to NYC by the evening. Should be easy to see whether Mueller had a room on the 19th floor in early August of 2010. Can't see this being true, but that is a fact that would be fairly easy to check.
drcrinum

https://www.nfa.futures.org/basicnet/CaseDocument.aspx?seqnum=4428

Hmmm...Jacob Wohl appears to be a shifty individual per the above court document. I think I would be very suspicious of anything that touches his hands.
First Page Last Page
Page 650 of 1407

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.