Mueller dismisses top FBI agent in Russia probe for anti-Trump texts

7,260,625 Views | 49218 Replies | Last: 18 days ago by Foreverconservative
backintexas2013
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Wildcat said:

ogling the office ho that dresses like a wench on the one day of the year it is socially acceptable.

Good god man we have rules here.
Wildcat
AG
backintexas2013 said:

Wildcat said:

ogling the office ho that dresses like a wench on the one day of the year it is socially acceptable.

Good god man we have rules here.

What you imagined:

Reality:

fasthorse05
backintexas2013 said:

Dozens of indictments? I call bs.

I really hope a sexual assault allegation comes out. It will be a thing of beauty.
I agree, but it will certainly rev up this thread. It's been in need of a little information blast that we can all review and research.

After next Tuesday, this will either go away, or gain new enthusiasm.
Hate is how progressives sustain themselves. Without hate, introspection begins to slip into the progressive's consciousness, threatening the progressive with the truth: that their ideas and opinions are illogical, hypocritical, dangerous, and asinine.
This is backed by data.
Synopsis
Prognightmare said:

I just followed you with my new account on Twitter. Last one caught the perma last weekend.

What is your new account name prog?
fasthorse05
Holy Cow, man.

That's certainly no Dia del Muerte.
Hate is how progressives sustain themselves. Without hate, introspection begins to slip into the progressive's consciousness, threatening the progressive with the truth: that their ideas and opinions are illogical, hypocritical, dangerous, and asinine.
This is backed by data.
backintexas2013
AG
Nice. And totally true.
Synopsis

Quote:

Dream lady indeed!

ETA. Interesting anecdote. Here in Oklahoma a I'm constantly seeing "healthy" gals like this paired up with guys that are rail thin, about half their weight, and 4 inches shorter. I've never understood that but it's something prevalent in these parts.
ProgN
Synopsis said:

Prognightmare said:

I just followed you with my new account on Twitter. Last one caught the perma last weekend.

Synopsis
Prognightmare said:

Synopsis said:

Prognightmare said:

Thanks!
BarryProfit
Wildcat said:

SpreadsheetAg said:

What a load of crap. If it was to break tomorrow, it would break today. No one sits on a story of such magnitude to drop it on Halloween while everyone is distracted by handing out candy to kids and ogling the office ho that dresses like a wench on the one day of the year it is socially acceptable.

While I agree with you that one must always question info spread on Twitter, the tweet in question was dated yesterday with story to drop today. Your blow pops and office hoes are safe.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

ETA. Interesting anecdote. Here in Oklahoma a I'm constantly seeing "healthy" gals like this paired up with guys that are rail thin, about half their weight, and 4 inches shorter. I've never understood that but it's something prevalent in these parts.
Obligatory, meth is a helluva drug.
Synopsis
aggiehawg said:

Quote:

Obligatory, meth is a helluva drug.

Yes it is.
akm91
AG
fasthorses05 said:

Holy Cow, man.

That's certainly no Dia del Muerte.
Obligatory rule #1

drcrinum

http://thefederalist.com/2018/10/30/rod-rosensteins-obstruction-claims-bluff-trump-needs-call/

Quote:

...As I've written before, the Russia investigation is a puzzle designed never to be solved. The investigation's ongoing nature is Rosenstein's tool to thwart congressional oversight and further public disclosure of U.S. Department of Justice's collaboration with the Hillary Clinton campaign's effort to tilt the 2016 election and subsequently to undermine the Trump administration. Upon Rosenstein's signing of the final Carter Page Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act warrant application and participation in firing former FBI director James Comey, the investigation's endlessness protects his skin.

If the purpose of the investigation is to prevent more details of Clinton-DOJ collusion from ever reaching Congress and the public, then DOJ is absolutely correct that disclosing the Page FISA warrant application will obstruct that very un-justice-like goal. But the idea that making this information public would obstruct legitimate investigative objectives of the Mueller probe just doesn't make any sense. As I previously wrote, there doesn't seem to be any logical or coherent explanation for why Mueller needs that information to remain secret in order to finish his investigation.

If President Trump were to declassify this information, the DOJ could attempt to refer the case the House of Representatives for impeachment under an obstruction of justice theory. But this would require articulating a coherent explanation about why continued secrecy would help Mueller investigate Trump-Russia collusion.
And that's the paradox. The obstruction theory only works if Mueller and Rosenstein can legitimately show that the de-classification interfered with a legitimate investigative objective. It's reasonable to assume that the president wouldn't be trying to get the information out if he believed he were guilty of collusion with the Russians.

One can see how the subject's innocence would significantly undermine an investigation. But is the innocence of a target a legitimate and lawful reason for the Department of Justice to frustrate the will of both the elected president and Congress to inform Americans of the DOJ's shenanigans in the 2016 election?...

Excellent argument IMO.

SpreadsheetAg
AG
This is out today as well:

FriscoKid
AG
I haven't been paying attention. Did the DOJ say "no", we are not going to release the FISA application?
MOCO9
AG
Oh goody, another hard to believe sexual assault allegation about to drop, but this time against the left's greatest hope, Robert Mueller. Can't wait for the #metoo #believeher crowd to go silent.
SpreadsheetAg
AG

SpreadsheetAg
AG

SpreadsheetAg
AG
FriscoKid
AG
One week left. Let's see what this is.
SpreadsheetAg
AG
rosco511
AG
I bet we see the media actually do a full and deep dive into the accuser and accuser's background if there is a claim against Mueller relating to sexual harassment or assault...something that was very noticeably absent in the Kavenaugh situation.
SpreadsheetAg
AG
GCP12
AG
SpreadsheetAg said:

Why do they hate Roger Stone as much as they hate Trump? Because he too will beat them with their own game
Garrelli 5000
AG
GCP12 said:

SpreadsheetAg said:

Why do they hate Roger Stone as much as they hate Trump? Because he too will beat them with their own game
My lord public discourse has to be at an all time low. This passes for journalism?
Staff - take out the trash.
bobbranco
AG
Rick Wilson is Ana Navarro's beetch!
pacecar02
Adam Ag 98 said:

GCP12 said:

SpreadsheetAg said:

My lord public discourse has to be at an all time low. This passes for journalism?
Rapier108
We're seeing the latest October surprise about to be unleashed by the left.
backintexas2013
AG
Found it. This is awesome on so many levels.

Two weeks ago, I was contacted by a woman who claimed to be a former associate of Mueller who said that she got a phone call from a man working on behalf of a GOP operative who was paying women to come forward to make up sexual assault allegations.
MouthBQ98
AG
That's pretty sociopathic angry language. I really would hope that we could not have idiotic attempts to undeservedly destroy Mueller's character out there and turn him into some kind of martyr for the sociopathic left. He's just doing his jobs: aggressively investigating nothing, and shielding the persons that were involved in protecting Hillary and conducting a legally questionable surveillance of a presidential candidate and elect from public discovery as long as is feasible.
SpreadsheetAg
AG
RyanAg08
AG
Smear campaign against Kavanaugh - libs act like it's scientific fact.

Rumors of smear campaign against Mueller - libs jumping off cliffs to discredit it.

EL OH EL

f***ing libs are shameless
VegasAg86
AG
backintexas2013 said:

Found it. This is awesome on so many levels.

Two weeks ago, I was contacted by a woman who claimed to be a former associate of Mueller who said that she got a phone call from a man working on behalf of a GOP operative who was paying women to come forward to make up sexual assault allegations.

also:
Quote:

I worked on this story and chased down leads, but found the woman to be very unreliable. She wouldn't get on the phone, she lied about journalists she was working with, etc. Furthermore, I got in contact with the man who allegedly was offering the money....

and:
Quote:

He was extremely willing to confirm that he was indeed paying women to tell stories about Mueller. I concluded that this was an effort to discredit journalists working on the Trump-Russia story by planting a false story and see who would print it.

Of course the guy looking to pay women to tell stories about Mueller would be "extremely willing" to tell a reporter that's what he was doing.
hbtheduce
AG
SpreadsheetAg said:

What bull ***** I was told by senate Democrats that Mueller should want the FBI to investigate the sexual assault allegations, and ignore the people who surround the "victim". I'm sure the libs will stay consistent on this.
First Page Last Page
Page 648 of 1407

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.