Mueller dismisses top FBI agent in Russia probe for anti-Trump texts

7,263,230 Views | 49218 Replies | Last: 20 days ago by Foreverconservative
ProgN
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I just followed you with my new account on Twitter. Last one caught the perma last weekend.
drcrinum
Prognightmare said:

I just followed you with my new account on Twitter. Last one caught the perma last weekend.
I think I just followed you in return.
ProgN
Yes sir you did, thanks.
backintexas2013
AG
Why did you catch the twitter ban?
SpreadsheetAg
AG
drcrinum said:

Prognightmare said:

I think I just followed you in return.

Another TexAgs hookup?
ProgN
ProgN
backintexas2013 said:

I said that if I were in NY when that muslim severely beat the elderly Jewish man in street, I would have ripped his throat out but if it happened in TX, I'd have just shot him. A ton of progs ganged up on me and reported me as a threat to Twitter support.

Here's my new one if anyone was following and want to again
VegasAg86
AG
Prognightmare said:

backintexas2013 said:

I said that if I were in NY when that muslim severely beat the elderly Jewish man in street, I would have ripped his throat out but if it happened in TX, I'd have just shot him. A ton of progs ganged up on me and reported me as a threat to Twitter support.

Here's my new one if anyone was following and want to again
They're worried that you're a threat to scumbags that go around beating up old men? Gotta love the loons.
ProgN
Exactly, now I have to start over with followers and find the one's I followed that I really liked.
SRBS
A certain BBQ judge just followed your new account!
aggielostinETX
AG
We need to chat!
ProgN
Back at you friend.
drcrinum
RoscoePColtrane said:

aggiehawg said:

Quote:

TCTH thinks the spy in the Trump Campaign was Rep. Mike Rogers, former Chair of the HPSCI (replaced by Nunes), and he gives his reasons in the above article. Other possible candidates for the spy are rumored to be Sam Clovis and Paul Manafort.
Seriously doubt it was Manafort by this point. Not after what he's been through.
Agree 100% doubt Clovis as well.
Regarding Clovis, he's probably OK, but just now I briefly snooped around a little and found several peculiar items in an older article below:

https://trump-russia.com/2017/07/05/who-is-sam-clovis/

Quote:

...One of the "smart people" whose name crossed Clovis' desk was Carter Page, the head of an energy investment firm and a former banker with Merrill Lynch in Moscow. Clovis employed what The Washington Post described as the campaign's "go-to vetting process" -- a quick Google search -- to check him out. Clovis gave Page his OK.

Page was formally named to the Trump post on March 21, 2016, which means he had to be under consideration/evaluation before this date. Who else was hired by Clovis at the same time? George Papadopoulos.

Quote:

Joe Hockey, Australia's ambassador to the United States, was one who called on Clovis. Hockey hosted Clovis and Stephen Miller, in March 2016 at his private residence. (See "Deep ties to keep relations on track," The Australian, 11 Nov. 2016) It was the first of several meetings on defense, trade and immigration.

Note the date when these meetings with Hockey began, March 2016, the same time Page & Papadopoulos were brought on board. Remember the role of Hockey? He passed info via Canberra to the FBI in late July 2016 concerning Downer's conversation with Papadopoulos about dirt on Hillary, apparently the seminal event setting off the FBI's investigation into Trump collusion.

Quote:

....But his feelings for Trump weren't always so favorable. Before he joined forces with Trump in August 2015, Clovis had signed on as Iowa state chairman for former Texas Gov. Rick Perry. Emails leaked by the Perry campaign revealed Clovis as an opportunist who was scornful of Trump before switching sides. Trump's remarks disparaging Sen. John McCain's status as a war hero particularly galled Clovis, who served 25 years in the U.S. Air Force.
"I was offended by a man who sought and gained four student deferments to avoid the draft and who has never served this nation a day -- not a day -- in any fashion or way," he wrote.

Hmmm...! So Clovis was a McCain supporter.

Then who did Clovis meet in late August 2016? Stefan Halper, who was also meeting with Page & Papadopoulos.

Lots of coincidences, plus the McCain connection. Clovis testified before Mueller, & he later claimed he was likely set up by Halper. Just a patsy or a Deep State player?

RoscoePColtrane
That's all pretty interesting about Clovis

I'm really suspect of Jim Woolsey, he's a deep state character ex CIA Chief and was in and out of the Trump Campaign in 4 months. Clinton Loyalist
Never take a hostage you aren't willing to shoot,
Remember, America doesn’t negotiate with terrorists.
Code 7 10-42
drcrinum
RoscoePColtrane said:

That's all pretty interesting about Clovis

I'm really suspect of Jim Woolsey, he's a deep state character ex CIA Chief and was in and out of the Trump Campaign in 4 months. Clinton Loyalist
Just saw this comment about Woolsey a few minutes ago:

RoscoePColtrane
Jim Woolsey also worked for McCain 2007 2008
Never take a hostage you aren't willing to shoot,
Remember, America doesn’t negotiate with terrorists.
Code 7 10-42
Ulysses90
AG
I would not claim that Woolsey is not part of the Washington establishment but he is pretty far from the Clintonistas. Bill Clinton avoided taking briefings from Woolsey or anyone from the CIA during his first term. Woolsey famously struggled to get an opportunity to brief Clinton in person. When a guy stole a Cessna and crashed it onto the White House South Lawnin 1994 (killing himself in the process) the joke within the agency was that the plane was piloted by James Woolsey trying to get an appointment with the President.

Woolsey was a realist as CIA director and told Clinton things he didn't want to hear because it made a strong case for military intervention to prevent slaughters such as Rwanda and Srebrenica. Woolsey tried very hard to convince Clinton that Omar Abdel Rahman was not a far outlier radical but merely one of a large and growing salafist threat to US interests domestically and abroad. Clinton replace Woolsey with John Deutsch who appointed Nora Slatkin as Executive Director. Slatkin was a Utopian true believer who instituted a "clean hands" policy at the agency that gutted the HUMINT networks because she insisted on cutting loose all assets who may have been implicated in being present or complicit in torture or other human rights abuses. It never dawned on her that those who would be able to provide good intel on the principle bad guys had to be present and in some measure trusted by the bad men. Slatkin effectively poked the eyes out of US HUMINT be depriving analysts of the data from inner circle assets who could not pass for choir boys.

Woolsey seems to be of an establishment GOP pedigree and a Bush-McCain world outlook. I met him about five years ago when he was an invited speaker to a group of a dozen officers at a TLS course. His topic for us at the time was the vulnerability of the US power grid as a national security issue and his plan to break OPEC by giving credit to auto makers for meeting CAFE standards if they produced vehicles capable of burning straight methanol (that would be synthesized in massive quantities from natural gas byproducts from fracking). Woolsey was very consumed with environmental issues and green power policy. He told us about his Prius with the extended range batteries and I'm guessing that today he probably drives a Tesla that he charges from solar panels on his roof.
drcrinum

Papadopoulos was on Tucker Carlson at the end of the program for all of 2 minutes -- I watched it. I don't get it. Methinks FoxNews is going Leftist. You can read the only content that came out above.
Cepe
AG
Amazing that a whole lot of this runs right back to McCain.

I'm thinking the other Republicans are glad to see him gone too because since he's betgone they actually have a backbone.

I think McCain thought he was all that but was just a useful fool for the left because he thought they liked him.

aggielostinETX
AG
I think he helped hatch the whole plan.
BarryProfit
Lots of Mueller rumors floating around in Twitter this morning. I know, it's twitter, but still interesting.
BeachRanger
BarryProfit said:

Lots of Mueller rumors floating around in Twitter this morning. I know, it's twitter, but still interesting.

Go on...
bobbranco
AG
BarryProfit said:

I don't twit. Help a blind man out.
SpreadsheetAg
AG
SpreadsheetAg
AG
The libs are sure dedicated - even saying "watch out for stories that will discredit Mueller... those are LIES!"

See if it's a person Libs don't like that has an accusation leveled - it's "#BELIEVEHER #BELIEVEWOMEN"

If it's a person that Libs like that has an accusation level - it's "CIRCLE THE WAGONS! A WITCH HUNT!"
SpreadsheetAg
AG
Bonfire1996
AG
Cepe said:

I'm thinking the other Republicans are glad to see him gone too because since he's betgone they actually have a backbone.

I think McCain thought he was all that but was just a useful fool for the left because he thought they liked him.

Anyone watch the HBO movie, "Too Big To Fail"? It is an excellent movie about 2007 & 2008 with a fantastic cast. There is a small scene where the Treasury Secretary must plead with McCain to get Congress to act. McCain brushes him off. The writing insinuates that McCain is an absolute fool and was too arrogant to care. It was perfectly represented given what we now know about that idiot.
BarryProfit
Bonfire1996 said:

Cepe said:

Anyone watch the HBO movie, "Too Big To Fail"? It is an excellent movie about 2007 & 2008 with a fantastic cast. There is a small scene where the Treasury Secretary must plead with McCain to get Congress to act. McCain brushes him off. The writing insinuates that McCain is an absolute fool and was too arrogant to care. It was perfectly represented given what we now know about that idiot.

That movie was not an accurate representation of either the book or the financial crisis, but I agree that McCain sucked.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

There is a small scene where the Treasury Secretary must plead with McCain to get Congress to act. McCain brushes him off. The writing insinuates that McCain is an absolute fool and was too arrogant to care. It was perfectly represented given what we now know about that idiot.
That's not how the scene in the movie went. Paulson chewed out McCain for messing everything up at the last minute. Paulson's assistant, played by Cynthia Nixon, had a line that read something like, "Did he just scream at an United States Senator?" Then the next scene is Paulson going to Nancy Pelosi and bending down on one knee before her, prompting her to say, "Why Hank! I never knew you were Catholic." Paulson is trying to save TARP. (Rightly or wrongly, that is.)
backintexas2013
AG
Dozens of indictments? I call bs.

I really hope a sexual assault allegation comes out. It will be a thing of beauty.
aggiehawg
AG
SpreadsheetAg said:

Avenatti been crowing about a new client?
Rapier108
backintexas2013 said:

Dozens of indictments? I call bs.

I really hope a sexual assault allegation comes out. It will be a thing of beauty.
They still think Mueller will march Trump, Jared, Pence, and the rest out of the White House in chains.

A sexual assault allegation is going to look like a cheap political stunt, just like what the Democrats did with Kavanaugh.
Wildcat
AG
Twitter is the perfect disinformation platform. There's not enough space to paint a complete picture, it's far-reaching, and nothing more than "I'm hearing" is deemed to be credible.
backintexas2013
AG
I know but it's going to make for fun political theatre when CNN and MSNBC declare it's fake after licking the boots of Ford and others.
Wildcat
AG
SpreadsheetAg said:

What a load of crap. If it was to break tomorrow, it would break today. No one sits on a story of such magnitude to drop it on Halloween while everyone is distracted by handing out candy to kids and ogling the office ho that dresses like a wench on the one day of the year it is socially acceptable.
First Page Last Page
Page 647 of 1407

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.