Shooting in Las Vegas

883,362 Views | 4892 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by BMX Bandit
unmade bed
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Brock Landers said:

Mr_mo8268 said:

Middle eastern terrorists with ties to left wing Americans did this attack, used Paddock as a pawn to throw to the bought media. Campos was very involved with shooting the 200 rounds and the death of Paddock. Crooked deal all around.

I can't tell if this is a parody of a conspiracy theory or if you're actually serious.

He has a source involved in the investigation and all, so.....
unmade bed
drcrinum said:

http://truepundit.com/mgm-threatens-legal-action-against-mandalay-bay-hero-security-guard-forbids-all-media-interviews/

Quote:

MGM Threatens Legal Action Against Mandalay Bay "Hero" Security Guard; Forbids ALL Media Interviews

Mandalay Bay security guard Jesus Campos, lauded as the hero who stopped the rampage of Las Vegas shooter Stephen Paddock, is now under a gag order from hotel conglomerate MGM forbidding him from speaking to the media, according to a Clark County law enforcement veteran.

Campos, who vanished last night mysteriously moments before going live on air with Sean Hannity of FOX, has been directed by MGM to not give any press interviews.The 25-yr-old Campos has not been spotted in public since.MGM owns the Mandalay Bay Hotel.

A Clark County Distinct Attorney's Office veteran told True Pundit, the gag order was likely requested by the FBI through MGM.

The gag order could be temporary, the source said, but doubted it would be lifted until the FBI, Clark County Sheriff's Office and MGM get their facts straight about the shooter's timeline which has been altered several times since the shooting almost two weeks ago.

So, I guess we won't be hearing from Campos. Too much CYA going on.

Although this sounds plausible, truepundit is not a credible source.

And the idea that the FBI would go through a private employer to arrange a "gag order" indicates truepundit is making up sources again (like the NYPD commissioner that was gonna go rogue with the evidence of Hilary raping kids found on Weiners laptop) or the Clark County Distinct (sic) Attorney veteran they talked to ain't so bright.
Stat Monitor Repairman
Are we still posting the tin-foil hat memes or does the conspiracy theory here have traction?

This debacle can't get any more f-ed up. In any event, props to whoever is trying to clean this mess up. They have injected so much noise, confusion and disinformation that well never know wtf actually happened.
n_touch
Stat Monitor Repairman said:

They have injected so much noise, confusion and disinformation that well never know wtf actually happened.

Then at least they accomplished one of their goals
$3 Sack of Groceries
AG

Are we still posting the tin-foil hat memes or does the conspiracy theory here have traction?

This debacle can't get any more f-ed up. In any event, props to whoever is trying to clean this mess up. They have injected so much noise, confusion and disinformation that well never know wtf actually happened.

Again, I think it all depends on how you define "conspiracy".

Are we talking Paddock as active or former government agent involved with Campos/ISIS in a deal gone wrong type stuff? Then yeah, memes away because that's just crazy.

Are we talking MGM covering their asses because of incoming lawsuits and the government being tight lipped and possibly even intentionally leaking false info because they're still tracking down leads? Not only do I think that's well within the realm of possibility but I think it's what's actually happening.

Now, regarding the death of the "multiple gunmen" witness......just an unlucky coincidence. She was epileptic and had had recent seizures leading up to her death. Look, if there were multiple gunmen: A) there would be a whole lot more people claiming it B) The amount of video taken by the concert goers and those in the area of the event would bear that out.
WestAustinAg
AG
Johnny2Fan said:

Amazing, the guy goes away and nobody shows up to ask questions on his missing. Nobody but a unknown female and her friend with a camera. People who know stuff are dying at home alone and again nobody cares. I guess in about a week or so this will all go away until the next event.
She was not invited to the press conference. Only the big networks were. She showed up and they told her she couldn't join.

I could tell from the prior news conference they didn't want her asking questions. They cut her off and let the one reporter who had obviously been briefed on what question they wanted asked...then they revealed the timeline.
WestAustinAg
AG
drcrinum said:

https://www.reviewjournal.com/opinion/opinion-columns/wayne-allyn-root/commentary-more-questions-surrounding-the-las-vegas-strip-shooting/

Quote:

The readers of my column are well aware I'm not a fan of MGM CEO Jim Murren. I've called him "the worst CEO in America" because he entangled his company in radical leftist politics including the Council on American-Islamic Relations, an organization tied to terror and called by many experts a front group for Hamas and the Muslim Brotherhood.

Murren was appointed by Barack Obama to the Homeland Security Council. From that perch, Murren had insider access to the detailed threats aimed at Vegas. What did he do to prepare and adequately safeguard his guests?

Several MGM security guards and ex-security guards have called my radio show in recent days. They described MGM's security as "woefully under-trained and understaffed." One ex-MGM security guard called to say Murren's first act in taking over Luxor and Mandalay Bay was to disarm most of the guards and declare MGM hotels "gun-free" zones. Maybe that's why the shooter chose Mandalay Bay.

Did the shooter choose a MGM property because VIP high roller clients were free to use service elevators, thereby avoiding scrutiny?

SEC records for September reveal more than $200 million in stock selloffs from MGM officers and directors. From July 31 to early September, Murren sold more than 80 percent of his MGM stock.

Also in September, while MGM's CEO and insiders were selling off huge amounts of their own company stock, MGM announced a billion-dollar stock buyback program. In other words, they used "other people's money" to buy back MGM stock on the open market to prop up the price.

Interesting details. More info in the article.

Now this is an interesting angle. By the Las Vegas Review Journal no less.
Stat Monitor Repairman
I wanna see what MGM is going to say when one of these civil cases makes it to discovery and the first R4P is for the video and other records on Paddock.

Well they wont have to do anything. The FBI will come in and do that work for them based on national security, ongoing investigation or some other BS.

This whole thing is past comical. Just waiting on the next big thing to take the focus off Vegas.

drcrinum
I have a feeling that news about this event is going to go quiet for an extended period of time due to the FBI lock-down on information/details and the MB gag orders on employees because of pending litigation. The only outside possibility for new information would be if an investigative reporter could dig into the background details of Paddock's life before the FBI reached the sources -- unlikely since over 200 FBI agents are working on the case.
backintexas2013
AG
Finding who broke into the house in Reno would be nice but since "nothing" was stolen they may not be looking that hard.
zmurda
At this point, I don't understand how anyone in this country has any semblance of faith in our government. It's just laughable when I get into convos with hardcore liberals that just pour blind faith into a government that's been broken for so long.

I'm a patriot, but it's for the people, not for this **** show of a government. How we still have anyone that's not at least a bit Libertarian at this point is beyond me. Whether's it's these question-filled shooting events, the government allowing for wide-scale opioid crises, or the hundreds of other blunders....

For the love of God let a 3rd party rise up next election cycle! Ya know...one that supports us "Radical" moderates!
drcrinum

IMO, the conspiracy theorists are really trying hard.
Stat Monitor Repairman
I dont understand why there so much resistance on here to the idea that that something is seriously wrong with this case. What more has to happen here?

This is just like San Berdino. Does anyone really know what the F happened there? Dude went off the rails because of a christmas party? We dont really know or care anymore. Its just a statistic.
ellebee

I dont understand why there so much resistance on here to the idea that that something is seriously wrong with this case. What more has to happen here?

This is just like San Berdino. Does anyone really know what the F happened there? Dude went off the rails because of a christmas party? We dont really know or care anymore. Its just a statistic.

Well if a video could do all the damage it did...
Stat Monitor Repairman
The only thing that keeps me from being 100% onboard with the idea of a large scale conspiracy or coverup is the absolute incompetence of the federal government buracracy to get anything done right.

Is there some super secret pool of smart and competent government employees that are so loyal to their jobs to participate in somthing this big? It seems impossIble to me that with so many moving parts here and local LE involved that this has gone down like it has.
zmurda

The only thing that keeps me from being 100% onboard with the idea of a large scale conspiracy or coverup is the absolute incompetence of the federal government buracracy to get anything done right.

Is there some super secret pool of smart and competent government employees that are so loyal to their jobs to participate in somthing this big? It seems impossIble to me that with so many moving parts here and local LE involved that this has gone down like it has.

Ha, exactly. That's why I can't sign on to the more elaborate conspiracy theories....I don't think this govt is capable of pulling something like that off. Still plenty of fishy stank all around this tho...
Bobcat06
AG

This is just like San Berdino. Does anyone really know what the F happened there? Dude went off the rails because of a christmas party?
Didn't the San Berdino shooter pledge loyalty to ISIS?
WestAustinAg
AG

If this is a conspiracy could anyone argue that the government is actually handling the "conspiracy" well? They are doing everything wrong - changing stories, timelines, admitting they weren't watching the shooters house after it was broken into, being out-reported by independent media types, etc.
Bald Messiah
AG
WestAustinAg said:

If this is a conspiracy could anyone argue that the government is actually handling the "conspiracy" well? They are doing everything wrong - changing stories, timelines, admitting they weren't watching the shooters house after it was broken into, being out-reported by independent media types, etc.
Seems pretty effective, actually. Mass confusion, misinformation, and nobody knows what to believe.
$3 Sack of Groceries
AG
Bald Messiah said:

WestAustinAg said:

Seems pretty effective, actually. Mass confusion, misinformation, and nobody knows what to believe.

Almost like it's an ongoing investigation and they don't want to tip their hand....
zmurda
Bald Messiah said:

WestAustinAg said:

When they can, they've also done a good job of making conspiracy theorists out to be "kooks," which seems to be a common tactic. I think the vast majority think this case is fishy though, as compared to others where it was the minority asking questions while most folks just accepted scripted answers.
Ellis Wyatt
Gota De Limon said:

Quote:

Almost like it's an ongoing investigation and they don't want to tip their hand....

Yeah, I mean a false timeline for an entire week is totally understandable.
Bald Messiah
AG
Gota De Limon said:

Bald Messiah said:

WestAustinAg said:

You are absolutely correct. It's almost like an ongoing investigation.
zmurda
Gota De Limon said:

Bald Messiah said:

WestAustinAg said:

ALMOST should be bolded and in all caps.
backintexas2013
AG
False timeline to new timeline that made MB look bad to newest timeline.
Stat Monitor Repairman
Ongoing investigation of what?

Case is cut ans dried. FbI got their man. he shot himself in the face. Evidence is pckaged up neatly in a hotel suite ans a car parked in the garage. What's left?
WestAustinAg
AG
The FBI is screwing this up...but because the investigation isn't yet finished we aren't supposed to think/believe/say that the FBI is screwing this up.

Changing timelines, handpicked reporters only allowed into press conferences, handpicked questions, Sheriff that is hyper concerned with what "outside" media is reporting (sometimes he dismisses a question because the outside media isn't saying something in agreement with a reporter's question). FBI "handler" stands over the Sheriff and quietly tells Sheriff what he can and can't say. MGM disputes what LE/FBI claimed (after changing their timeline already once). FBI tells us he came to hotel on 28th but after good solid reporting from outside reporter they admit they were wrong.

This is crazytown if you believe the FBI is handling this well.
DallasAg 94
backintexas2013 said:

False timeline to new timeline that made MB look bad to newest timeline.
Would it surprise you if the FBI released the false timeline in order to get MB to play ball, in giving up information they have been holding back? Maybe even the Security Union?

"He sexually assaulted me and he has video to prove it."
"You don't have proof. I have no video."
"He raped me."
"NO WAY, I only sexually assaulted you. Here is the video."
"Thank you."
Post removed:
by user
Johnny2Fan
This was a open and shut case until non official media and investigations by private people came into the fold. They didn't expect that and forgot what yea
cbr
AG
i tell you what I would love to represent a group of victims and open this bull**** right the hell up. What a bunch of ridiculous bull***** The american public has a right to know what the **** happened in a mass shooting like this, and they are DEFINITELY not interested in letting that happen. Not the MGM, not the vegas cops, not the FBI.
drcrinum
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/10/16/las-vegas-guard-jesus-campos-vanished-after-visiting-urgent-care-clinic-union-leader-says.html

Quote:

Las Vegas guard Jesus Campos vanished after visiting urgent-care clinic, union leader says

The Mandalay Bay security guard who disappeared last week moments before he was scheduled to break his silence in television interviews has not been seen since he went to a walk-in health clinic, his union president said.

David Hickey of the Security, Police, and Fire Professionals of America (SPFPA) told reporters Friday that he got a text the night before saying Jesus Campos was taken to a UMC Quick Care facility, though he did not specify where or whom the text came from.

A spokesperson at the UMC Quick Care, which has eight locations throughout the Las Vegas area, told Fox News on Monday that they had "heard nothing" about Campos visiting them.

Multiple requests from Fox News for SPFPA to comment on the matter were not returned Monday.

So, is he now in the witness protection program or what?

Zombie Jon Snow
AG
Holy. Crap
Post removed:
by user
FireAg
AG
So now no one has a clue where Campos disappeared to...

That's not suspicious at all...
First Page Last Page
Page 127 of 140

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.