Shooting in Las Vegas

883,420 Views | 4892 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by BMX Bandit
backintexas2013
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Or he asked for two place settings to eat at different times

That being said there was another woman of interest that the police are looking for and she could have been in there eating with him.
CoppellAg93
AG
On a different note, thought I'd post this ....

My wife and I were talking the other night about what it would be like for Jason Aldean and the other artists who performed that night to get back out on stage and perform their next shows. I'm not sure how they can just tune out what happened - I honestly don't think I could.

Eric Church played at the festival on Friday night. He was hit hard by the news of Sunday night, and was scheduled to play at the Grand Ole Opry a couple days later. Here's the video of his appearance there - might get a little dusty in the room ...

bmks270
AG
https://twitter.com/LauraLoomer/status/916232083877650432/photo/1
bmks270
AG
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DLccNH6X4AAqDRG?format=jpg
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
IDAGG said:

drcrinum said:

Now we know something....
So an accountant was recruited by the CIA to fly weapons into Afghanistan from Pakistan? Har Har. I doubt the CIA flew anything into Afghanistan with the Russians in control. Why would they? The border was (and is) a sieve. No need to fly anything in.

That's some tough terrain to travel for so long with weapons.

And the Russians never controlled the airspace....they patrolled the airspace. Big difference.

Yep we flew stuff in....small planes, helicopters, etc. To areas that were Mujahideen controlled. The Russians by then were extremely cautious to fly over those areas anyway - cuz we had supplied the Muhajideen with RPGs, etc.

Olag00
bmks270
AG
bmks270
AG
Autoboard run the plates!

But what person snaps a photo like that and sends it to this chick of all people? And the server also sends their receipt to this chick? And the other person also texts this chick about the room reservation? Why only running to the same reporter? Why not leaking to CNN, Fox, and the papers? I'm skeptical of this lady's reporting.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
MBUSA said:

LoudestWHOOP! said:

HoustonAg15 said:

Who is this lady, and if they knew he was there since 9/25, what's the point releasing a 9/28 date?
Well his published receipt for 2 was on 9/27 in the same room.
It wasn't a receipt for two. This has already been discussed earlier. 2 guests does not mean two people were in the room. he used his GF's card. So registration assumed there were two guests.

I can't believe this Loomer person is still hell bent on proving her ignorance.

Also room service might just have assumed 2 people - again 2 on the reservation, but also when you order 2 things and/or 2 drinks they might simply assume 2 people. He (apparently) ordered a burger and a bagel. And the 2 Pepsis and a water. I would assume 2 people also. Plus it's never a good idea to take service (silverware, etc.) for 1 and have to make another trip. Assume 2 for that much food.
Mr_mo8268
AG
bmks270 said:

Autoboard run the plates!

But what person snaps a photo like that and sends it to this chick of all people? And the server also sends their receipt to this chick? And the other person also texts this chick about the room reservation? Why only running to the same reporter? Why not leaking to CNN, Fox, and the papers? I'm skeptical of this lady's reporting.
Not trying to be a Richard but it's obvious why no one is running to give the MSM inside info on this case; they will manipulate it or lie about to do it fits the false narrative being put out by the FBI.
jupiter
Those people should probably be running faster.

Even if you're out of harms way , if you're slowing down the people behind you at all, it slows down the people behind them and so on and so forth until you get to the people in the back who really need to be hauling ass, but can't because they're blocked
backintexas2013
AG
The receipt for room service wasn't given to her it was posted on the "servers" Facebook.
Wheatables02
AG
That note has no evidentiary value.
bmks270
AG

But one of the replies says the media did correct the plate number to a 7.
bmks270
AG
backintexas2013 said:

The receipt for room service wasn't given to her it was posted on the "servers" Facebook.

Well so maybe he did check in on te 25th and it was never corrected?
backintexas2013
AG
I read that he did and he got the adjoining room on the 28th but that was early on and I really haven't paid much attention to the checkin date.
bmks270
AG
And the note in the photo posted is folded in half so you can't see the rest of it.... seems odd. Who folds a note page like that? What does the top half say? It's not even folded in half properly, it's folded exactly right above the name..... I'm not sold yet on this girls reporting. Photo just looks staged. The desk says "Money Drop" on it... like what the hell is up with that?
Charpie
AG
Hey y'all. Look what I found. A note dated two weeks ago. It must be true
DannyDuberstein
AG
She's awfully quick to jump to "lying" and "misleading".
backintexas2013
AG
That seems to be her thing. Don't trust police. Who knows
DirtyMikesBoys
AG
Official: Las Vegas shooter tried to buy tracer rounds before massacre

-CNN
drcrinum
IDAGG said:

drcrinum said:

Do you think 'Good Time' Charlie walked into Afghanistan from Pakistan? (click on link)
Who knows. Do you think the CIA would fly a US Congressman into Afghanistan when the Russians controlled the airspace? Do you think the CIA would hire an accountant to fly double top secret missions into Afghanistan?
I don't think we really know very much about Paddock at all. His government employment records were from 1976 to 1985: as a mail carrier, IRS agent and auditor for Dept of Defense. After 1985??? Somehow between 1985 and circa 2000 he acquired substantial amounts of money to acquire real estate and eventually several planes. There are reports of people who flew with him, so he knew how to fly. Where did the money come from?

Who would be crazy enough (a civilian) to fly into Afghanistan during the war with Russia? Not a normal person IMO. Was Paddock a normal person?
RangerRick9211
AG
bmks270 said:

The desk says "Money Drop" on it... like what the hell is up with that?
Found the scrooge who doesn't tip valets!
Rapier108
backintexas2013 said:

That seems to be her thing. Don't trust police. Who knows
Going for click bait.

Also, when they correct information later, she'll claim that it was her doing for "outing their lies/coverup."
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
IDAGG
AG
drcrinum said:

I don't think we really know very much about Paddock at all. His government employment records were from 1976 to 1985: as a mail carrier, IRS agent and auditor for Dept of Defense. After 1985??? Somehow between 1985 and circa 2000 he acquired substantial amounts of money to acquire real estate and eventually several planes. There are reports of people who flew with him, so he knew how to fly. Where did the money come from?

Who would be crazy enough (a civilian) to fly into Afghanistan during the war with Russia? Not a normal person IMO. Was Paddock a normal person?
I suppose anything is possible. It would seem he would be an unlikely CIA hire. But who knows. Hell the national security apparatus has hired:
-Chelsea "nee" Bradley manning
-Edward Snowden
-Reality (not so) Winner
-Some dumbass NSA contractor that illegally brought work home and let Kaspersky software steal a bunch of NSA hacking secrets (news just hit a couple of days ago).

So maybe they hire an accountant who's dad was a psychotic bank robber. Given recent history (listed above) maybe it does make sense.
n_touch
CoppellAg93 said:

My wife and I were talking the other night about what it would be like for Jason Aldean and the other artists who performed that night to get back out on stage and perform their next shows. I'm not sure how they can just tune out what happened - I honestly don't think I could.

Eric Church played at the festival on Friday night. He was hit hard by the news of Sunday night, and was scheduled to play at the Grand Ole Opry a couple days later. Here's the video of his appearance there - might get a little dusty in the room ...

Its got to be hard on them. Church looked like he hadnt slept well in a couple days and he was not even there. Not sure how Aldean will handle it. They are professionals and will do their job. In my opinion they may work harder to put on a better show for the fans that show up. That first night back on stage will be a night where they have to feed off of each other.
Charpie
AG
So she's like Louise Mensch?
drcrinum
Speaking of Infowars:

https://www.infowars.com/former-trump-campaign-official-claims-las-vegas-shooter-made-isis-tape/
GCP12
AG
CoppellAg93 said:

Damn
DallasAg 94
CalebMcCreary06 said:

Don't know if this has been posted here or not yet but its an interesting take on the body language of the brother from a body language expert. Basically she says he knows way more than he is letting on

Curiously at the 21:30 mark, he declares that "Steve paid a guy $100" to put the luggage on a gold trolley.

Video footage from the hotel will validate that claim.

If it is true, that it was brought up by a bellhop, this would be validation of information not released. Cops will often leave out information or intentionally release misleading information in order to snag someone who knows the truth. That would either put this guy at the scene OR it might indicate they did a dry-run, previously to this event.

He says this really with little thought, it just comes out as if everyone knows it.
I Like Mike
AG
The other thing is he claimed to have no contact with him for over a month. How does he know this?
DannyDuberstein
AG
His brother was guessing. His theory was basically "steve doesnt carry anything. He would have paid a bellhop $100 to do it". He was basically trying to make the point that it wouldnt have been difficult to get the bags in. In his own blithering idiot brother way.
Cepe
AG
DallasAg 94 said:

CalebMcCreary06 said:

Don't know if this has been posted here or not yet but its an interesting take on the body language of the brother from a body language expert. Basically she says he knows way more than he is letting on

Curiously at the 21:30 mark, he declares that "Steve paid a guy $100" to put the luggage on a gold trolley.

Video footage from the hotel will validate that claim.

If it is true, that it was brought up by a bellhop, this would be validation of information not released. Cops will often leave out information or intentionally release misleading information in order to snag someone who knows the truth. That would either put this guy at the scene OR it might indicate they did a dry-run, previously to this event.

He says this really with little thought, it just comes out as if everyone knows it.

I have been really honing in on this video since watching it. Some curious things:

Said people annoyed his brother.
Basically seemed to say they could pull something off like this since they are "smarter than the average bear" in his family

Had shot guns with his brother. Knew he couldn't stand to do it and would need a tripod.

Knew his brother didn't like bump stocks and expected them to be in a bag.

Knew he couldn't carry this up and paid a guy $100 to take it up.

Bottom line, I think he knew and at least help him think through issues. The brother may have supposed to be with him but when he practiced shooting couldn't because of his shoulder. I think they got started as a mental exercise on how stupid mass shooters were and how they could do it better since they were so much smarter ( not unlike this thread early on).

He comes across as almost proud his brother pulled it off because his family is so smart.

A lot to dig into here especially the last 10 minutes of the video when he started slipping.
GiggityAg01
AG
backintexas2013 said:

Or he asked for two place settings to eat at different times

That being said there was another woman of interest that the police are looking for and she could have been in there eating with him.
As a proud "graduate" of the Ritz-Carlton Leadership Center I can say this type of thing is something a good roomservice person would avoid asking about at a high-end property. One of their mantras was that you don't take an inconsequential issue (like the number of people in a room) and turn in to a potential negative. They actually even used roomservice as a specific example. You make a best guess and avoid these types of scenarios:

a.) The guest is a chronic overeater and will feel guilty about ordering enough food to make you assume two people were in the room. In his angst he gambles less.
b.) The guy has a hooker in his room and will be forced to acknowledge there is someone else there when he's supposed to be alone on his business trip. In his angst he gambles less.
c.) The guy came to your resort to hook up, failed, and when he has to admit to one place setting you are reminding him he's alone. In his angst he gambles less.
d.) This is the second anniversary of the last meal he had with his wife before she was killed by an escaped alien at Area 51. By having to say he's alone he will gamble less.

The attendant should err on the side of caution and in the unlikely event the guest complains about too many place settings you simply say you wanted to make sure he had a full place setting for each course/meal.

I know personally at some high end properties I've received a full place setting and ice water for a soup and another for a sandwich.
The Lost
CoppellAg93 said:

Josh Abbott Band who was there and had played earlier in the day cancelled there shows this weekend (including one in college station)
First Page Last Page
Page 87 of 140

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.