Shooting in Las Vegas

883,550 Views | 4892 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by BMX Bandit
BigHitterDaLama
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BadMoonRisin said:

BigHitterDaLama said:

Ag81Golf said:

There is no doubt in my mind his girlfriend was involved in this. Consider what she told the FBI about him getting her a really cheap airline ticket to the Philippines. Guy is allegedly worth millions and is trying to get a cheap ticket?

The more the FBI allows her to talk the more her involvement will be revealed.
Hey, found you a really cheap ticket but sending $100k overseas. Also going to off myself and leave all the millions I've accrued to just sit in accounts.

But glad we got you this cheap airline ticket.

-Dude paid cash for his latest home, after seeing it for 5 minutes
-Bought all the guns, ammo, etc
-Liked to live the "Whale" lifestyle
-Travelled A LOT

Now obviously becomes a tightwaud with the cost of an airline ticket.
I dont think the price of the airline ticket was the issue. I think telling her it was "cheap" was just giving him an excuse to give her a ticket out of town completely out of the blue without raising suspicion.

Tickets to the Phillippines are usually a couple of grand for coach, let alone first class. I took her saying that as more "Oh, hey, honey, look, I was just casually surfing the web and I came across this great deal ("cheap ticket") on a flight to Manila. I thought you hadn't seen your family for awhile and thought I'd get it for you. Go ahead, get outta here!'

Which for me is why it doesn't add up (from Her). They spent money and lived a lifestyle like high rollers. They travelled A LOT according to all interviews and documents. No need to say that when it contradicts everything/the way you had lived up that point.....Incriminating IMO

EDIT:
Both her sisters when interviewed made it a point to mention "CHEAP" ticket. Seemed like it was agreed upon story.
BadMoonRisin
AG
Infographic by ISIS is claiming that they converted him 6 months ago...feels a little opportunistic though.

If they had any pictures or videos of them with this guy they would have come out that night.

https://pjmedia.com/homeland-security/2017/10/05/new-isis-infographic-vegas-shooting-claims-paddock-converted-six-months-ago/
BigHitterDaLama
BernArnold said:

BigHitterDaLama said:

Ag81Golf said:

There is no doubt in my mind his girlfriend was involved in this. Consider what she told the FBI about him getting her a really cheap airline ticket to the Philippines. Guy is allegedly worth millions and is trying to get a cheap ticket?

The more the FBI allows her to talk the more her involvement will be revealed.
Hey, found you a really cheap ticket but sending $100k overseas. Also going to off myself and leave all the millions I've accrued to just sit in accounts.

But glad we got you this cheap airline ticket.

-Dude paid cash for his latest home, after seeing it for 5 minutes
-Bought all the guns, ammo, etc
-Liked to live the "Whale" lifestyle
-Travelled A LOT

Now obviously becomes a tightwaud with the cost of an airline ticket.

lol.....well I always tell my wife I got something cheap if I really want her to use it and give me some GD peace.

lol
Absolutely NO CONSPIRACY here.....I can relate.....HAHAHA
BigHitterDaLama
Oh the Left and MSM hypocrisy:

"In Las Vegas, reports indicate that certain devices were used to modify the firearms involved," the NRA said. "Despite the fact that the Obama administration approved the sale of bump fire stocks on at least two occasions, the National Rifle Association is calling on the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (BATFE) to immediately review whether these devices comply with federal law."
AggiePetro07
AG
Why I'm not an NRA member. Same group that supported Harry Reid in a very close election.
drcrinum

Rukmini Callimachi: Correspondent for The New York Times covering ISIS. NBC contributor. Previously, seven years in West Africa as Correspondent & Bureau Chief for The AP. You can follow the rest of her tweet-storm on this coverage.
Hmmmmm......
Post removed:
by user
White Liberals=The Worst
There were no pork or alcohol products on his receipts. That's all i got.
Bobcat06
AG
Also, in the photo from the strip club they were all drink bottled water - no alcohol
Ag In Ok
AG
If they are lying, they are doing it in Arabic which I thought was strictly forbidden.
Belton Ag
AG
DannyDuberstein said:

Nah, I think it may have been Sand Dunes Motel or some crap like that.
The Dunes Hotel. One of the original resorts on the Strip and was operated by the mob.
Rapier108
Ag In Ok said:

If they are lying, they are doing it in Arabic which I thought was strictly forbidden.
Only to other Muslims. Lying to the infidel is approved of in the Koran.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
Bobcat06
AG
Rapier108 said:

Ag In Ok said:

Is the ISIS newsletter directed to Muslims or infidels?
Ellis Wyatt
Rapier108 said:

Ag In Ok said:

Taqiyya is acceptable if it advances the cause of islam. It doesn't matter who they lie to.

I have a friend who has taught business ethics in a muslim country for about 20 years, and he said they don't even understand the concept of not lying. That isn't a "thing" in islam. Makes it really difficult to teach business ethics. I suppose there could be some different school of thought about written lies.
White Liberals=The Worst
Bobcat06 said:

Rapier108 said:

Ag In Ok said:

Is the ISIS newsletter directed to Muslims or infidels?
It's for Big Money Arab's only...much like Fran's newsletter.
Olag00
AG
They just said he had 13 bags of luggage and did not use a bellhop. Seems a bit particular.
bmks270
AG
Bobcat06 said:

Also, in the photo from the strip club they were all drink bottled water - no alcohol

I noticed that and thought it was unusual.
bobbranco
AG
No kidding.

If you say "Sale" around a woman the reaction is almost identical to when you say "Squirrel" to your dog.
DirtyMikesBoys
AG
True big if.
GiggityAg01
AG
Well if there's one news outlet I trust its the ISIS newsletter.
Blahhead
What happens to the suite? Does it get a new room number, taken out of service or booked like crazy?
Blahhead
GiggityAg01 said:

Well if there's one news outlet I trust its the ISIS newsletter.

It's probably more truthful than CNN.
Bobcat-Ag
bmks270 said:

Bobcat06 said:

"It's not unusual"
drcrinum
For the conspiracy minded...and if you want to see a leaked photo of the dead shooter;

http://gotnews.com/report-atf-now-believes-hotel-security-guard-helped-paddock-plan-las-vegas-massacre-staged-cover/
bmks270
AG
Bobcat-Ag said:

bmks270 said:

Bobcat06 said:

"It's not unusual"

So before I thought it was photo from a club, no alcohol would be unusual... but maybe not for a 'strip' club.
Bobcat06
AG
One more thing that hasn't been addressed:

In the photo of Paddock taking a shot he has "13" tattooed on his neck, but the photo of Paddock post suicide, the tattoo is gone.
backintexas2013
AG
I call bs. It's a stupid premise and they are admitting unconfirmed.
DirtyMikesBoys
AG
I read it was a temporary tattoo for someone's wedding.. I don't remember if it was Filipino or what the deal was, but it was temporary.
Urban Ag
AG
Blahhead said:

What happens to the suite? Does it get a new room number, taken out of service or booked like crazy?
It will never be used for guests again. Ever. I'd go as far as to say that the whole wing of that floor may remain vacant, maybe even the whole floor. Further, I don't see Mandalay surviving this. Vegas is about fun and escape. The fact that such a heinous act was committed there is going to turn a lot of people off.

Same for the concert grounds. Even after the investigation is done and all the clean up has taken place, who would want to see a show at that venue?

my two cents
Fenrir
backintexas2013 said:

Doesn't make a lot of sense to me.

He shot at the local police and they waited for SWAT to arrive. The security guard had already been shot by that point from what I recall so no way the guard killed him.
bmks270
AG
I can see the adds for staying in the haunted suite/floor/hotel already.
mavsfan4ever
AG
Fenrir said:

backintexas2013 said:

Doesn't make a lot of sense to me.

He shot at the local police and they waited for SWAT to arrive. The security guard had already been shot by that point from what I recall so no way the guard killed him.

Where have you read that he shot at local police? I've never seen that. Just that he shot the guard and then he was dead when his door was breached. Nothing I've seen disproves the conspiracy theory about the security guard. And it's really weird if he actuallly did have a ton of gun powder residue on him.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
drcrinum said:

For the conspiracy minded...and if you want to see a leaked photo of the dead shooter;

http://gotnews.com/report-atf-now-believes-hotel-security-guard-helped-paddock-plan-las-vegas-massacre-staged-cover/

ummmm.....wow.

entirely possible but evidence will prove this out one way or the other.

i mean there is video supposedly inside the room as well as the hallway from the cameras.

now he could certainly have assisted him getting weapons up there, etc.
and then maybe his way out was shoot Paddock and stage the cover up that way and thats why the shooting stopped so soon.

he was supposedly unarmed though - so any gunfire residue on him would be a sign or lack thereof would clear him.

wangus12
AG
Urban Ag said:

Blahhead said:

It will never be used for guests again. Ever. I'd go as far as to say that the whole wing of that floor may remain vacant, maybe even the whole floor. Further, I don't see Mandalay surviving this. Vegas is about fun and escape. The fact that such a heinous act was committed there is going to turn a lot of people off.

Same for the concert grounds. Even after the investigation is done and all the clean up has taken place, who would want to see a show at that venue?

my two cents
My running buddies and I were talking about this. The Vegas Marathon hosts a concert there before the race and that is where the start line/festival is. Starts there next to Mandalay Bay and runs down the strip at night. I've been there twice for it and its a fun race so I'd like to go do it again. However, I don't think it would feel right to me to be standing there trying to get ready when I know what happened there.

The race is in November and they said they are going to meet with government officials before moving forward. I imagine they'll change quite a bit about the race.

I agree in saying that Mandalay Bay doesn't make it through this.
First Page Last Page
Page 81 of 140

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.