Shooting in Las Vegas

883,696 Views | 4892 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by BMX Bandit
DannyDuberstein
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
He kept saying he was a good guy ... as long as you ignore anyone that had interaction with him in the past.

My favorite part is when he explained the fact they had money and that not everyone works at Taco Bell.
AgFormerlyInIrving
AG
I don't even think that's the brother. Pretty sure it's Chris Elliott in a skit.
Sarge 91
AG
Wycliffe_03 said:

Also, I get that Stephen Paddock was a private individual, but how in the world are there not more pictures of him as a grown man out there? I know plenty of people in that age range who are not on social media, but there are still pictures of them around the house, in other peoples' possession etc.

There are so many signs indicating that this guy was in some shady sh**.
Arms dealers like to keep a low profile.
Bobcat06
AG
Brother knows more than he's admitting.

He keeps saying that Stephen is a good guy and doesn't know what was happening, but also keeps saying that Stephen "was descending into Hell"

Brother knew that Stephen was involved in something.
BadMoonRisin
AG
Most curious things to me:

In the first interview, he seems to be shocked that he had so many guns and says "yeah he had a few handguns, maybe, but rifles? I had no idea!"

But in this interview, he scoffs at the bump stock question "What did you think of him making that purchase" saying "Purchasing the thing to make it automatic?, well course he did!..." Backtracking.

Also, he seems to insist that he worked alone and carried this out by himself, but then when talking about automatic weapons says "Its not fun, and Steve was really beat up..." and lists several injuries that he has.

He says that he worked alone more than 30 times. Seems kind of weird he would defend him by saying he is so shocked this would happen, and at the same time coming back to insisting he had to do this by himself.

Also mentions never talking to the feds a suspicious number of times, leading me to believe he is lying.

Also mentions the 100k wire transfer to the Phillippines a super odd number of times and how its all going to Marilou and he's taking care of her cause he's a good guy...it would not surprise me if he wired the money to someone else in the Phillippines and just had her there as a cover story to avoid people digging into where the money actually went. Why would he not wire her every single dime in his bank account before doing this? To his brothers point, $100k for this guy is apparently a small amount of money.

He could just be a manic and kooky person though.
White Liberals=The Worst
DannyDuberstein said:

He kept saying he was a good guy ... as long as you ignore anyone that had interaction with him in the past.

My favorite part is when he explained the fact they had money and that not everyone works at Taco Bell.
Yep, i started out giving him the benefit of the doubt and his constant snarky attempts to be witty just rubbed me the wrong way. Dude is a loser who was given a bunch of money (supposedly) by his older brother and now acts like he can't understand why anyone wouldn't understand that $100k is just chump change.
DannyDuberstein
AG
Bobcat06 said:

He keeps saying that Stephen is a good guy and doesn't know what was happening, but also keeps saying that Stephen "was descending into Hell"

I took it more as inferring that given the fact his brother killed a ****load of people, he must have been descending into hell vs knowing something beforehand.
Texaggie7nine
AgFormerlyInIrving said:

I don't even think that's the brother. Pretty sure it's Chris Elliott in a skit.
I was thinking more Daniel Stern
7nine
Blahhead
Bobcat06 said:

He catches himself two or three times, to stop something from slipping out..
BadMoonRisin
AG
Blahhead said:

Bobcat06 said:

He catches himself two or three times, to stop something from slipping out..
I thought it was awkward how he suddenly stopped himself from saying an "Army of One" to avoid "besmirching the armed forces." Almost like the real reason was to avoid suspicion or something, but i dont think anyone else would read into it. Seemed super weird.

I wouldnt be surprised if this guy was an arms dealer or defense contractor (or maybe even ex military). Would make sense why he had such a low profile.
aTmAg
AG
weird statement:

Quote:

In an interview with ABC News today, Danley's elder brother Reynaldo Bustos said he immediately contacted his sister when he saw the news that her boyfriend was allegedly behind the deadliest mass shooting in modern U.S. history.

"I called her up immediately, and she said, 'Relax. We shouldn't worry about it. I'll fix it. Do not panic. I have a clean conscience,'" Bustos said today outside Manila in Tagalog, his native language.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/investigators-delve-deeper-las-vegas-shooting-chilling-details/story?id=50273390
ABATTBQ11
AG
aTmAg said:

weird statement:

Quote:

In an interview with ABC News today, Danley's elder brother Reynaldo Bustos said he immediately contacted his sister when he saw the news that her boyfriend was allegedly behind the deadliest mass shooting in modern U.S. history.

"I called her up immediately, and she said, 'Relax. We shouldn't worry about it. I'll fix it. Do not panic. I have a clean conscience,'" Bustos said today outside Manila in Tagalog, his native language.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/investigators-delve-deeper-las-vegas-shooting-chilling-details/story?id=50273390

Some things are easily lost in translation...
DannyDuberstein
AG
Yeah, could essentially just be "I didn't know anything and will help the cops realize that" and translated comes across as a more odd sounding "I'll fix it and i have a clean conscience".
agsalaska
AG
That was my first thought too. Lost in translation.
ABATTBQ11
AG
Especially from Asian languages to European languages.
Post removed:
by user
DirtyMikesBoys
AG
Very good point. If he's the kind of guy that takes care of people why did he not empty his bank accounts, etc.? Makes zero sense.
DirtyMikesBoys
AG
or was he saying:

"Ar..ms dealer"

haha we'll never know.
AggiePetro07
AG
third coast.. said:

one of the worst sounds on earth is a group of filipino(a)s speaking tagalog. might as well drive a nail in to my ear

Now imagine that on top of the bells on their effing motor scooters
MBUSA
He tipped his girlfriend like he did that room service guy. Wonder who he willed the rest of his estate to.
WestAustinAg
AG
azulAg said:

The brother is off, I doubt because of shock. I remember when the media interviewed the Boston marathon bombers uncle. Dude was distraught but collected. This guy is basically defending his brother
But what about the angry brother of the Sandy Hook massacre. He immediately got on FB and started replying to people with "F... You it wasn't me" type posts within a few hours of the slaughter.
aggie_fan13
AG
what about him ?
some men you just cant reach ...
WestAustinAg
AG
agsalaska said:

That was my first thought too. Lost in translation.
Not mine. More likely she knew what was happening and was fine with clearing out of the country because she couldn't stop him and didn't want to be seen as an accomplice.
WestAustinAg
AG
azulAg said:

what about him ?
It was also incredibly odd behavior from someone who's brother just offed a bunch of people. Angry at people (not his brother) on FB (even checking facebook at a time like that). Weirdest think i ever saw.
Premium
AG
Girlfriend denies having prior knowledge of attack
sts7049
AG
vice article said that he also had rooms reserved in his name overlooking the lorde concert a couple weeks prior.
Blahhead
Reading about her, she seems like a bit of gold digger. Maybe she was going to the cops unless he sent her away and wired some money.
Olag00
AG
apparently the police have reviewed the video footage of gunman and they do have the motive and they are being told it is politically motivated. This is all unconfirmed and they are withholding the footage due to investigative leads.

Fox news
Blahhead
This doesn't make a lot of sense:

Quote:

While she was there, Paddock wired her money so she could buy a house for herself and her family, Danley said in her statement. Paddock sent tens of thousands of dollars overseas before the shooting, ABC News reported Monday.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/vegas-shooters-girlfriend-marilou-danley-expected-violence-loved/story?id=50290677
backintexas2013
AG
NBC reporting looking for another woman of interest.
aggiehawg
AG
Blahhead said:

Reading about her, she seems like a bit of gold digger. Maybe she was going to the cops unless he sent her away and wired some money.
Old party girl, more like "me boom-boom you, long time." One of those pics of the group of women with Paddock and few other men of similar age just looked like an "arranged good time." It may not be Bangkok, but the Filipino sex trade is pretty active from what I have heard from an old buddy who travels in the area often. (He prefers Thailand for that sort of thing. NTTIAWWT. No judgment.)
aggie_fan13
AG
in his defense, im sure he was sick of people claiming him to be the killer and was fed up
Post removed:
by user
aggie_fan13
AG
what political motive could it be ?
Olag00
AG
They mentioned the amount of guns as being a key factor so yeah...
First Page Last Page
Page 68 of 140

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.