Kris Ann Martin (1973-2018)

11,749 Views | 13 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by TexasRebel
TexasRebel
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Just found out and this seemed like the most appropriate place to be.
One of the personalities that was ever present at Bonfire. She just loved meeting anyone new.

I always looked forward to the "birthday twin" list she'd compiled.

Here.
CharlieBrown17
AG
Meet her at stack a few years ago and always looked forward to seeing her at the Corps perimeter fire as she made her rounds for the night.

She was missed this last stack season and I was deeply saddened to see posts about her passing when I got on Facebook late last night.

Here.
COKEMAN
AG
She will be missed.

Kris Ann was one of the original board members for Student Bonfire and was key in getting the scholarship endowment with the Foundation set up. She will always be remembered as someone that was dedicated to the success of the Student Bonfire organization and the students with whom she interacted.

Here.
MCKAGGIES
AG
Here
Aggie97
AG
Here
barney94
AG
Here
Grits
AG
Here.
-OCHWFLAKASSBRTTEFE-
Predmid
AG
Here.
Howdy101
I met Kris Ann Martin back in 2008 and helped with letting me photograph Bonfire during construction and always looked forward to seeing her at Burn.

I could tell that she cared deeply for the Tradition and I really appreciated her dedication.

I didn't realize she helped Student Bonfire with getting the endowment scholarships.

I truly appreciate and love everything Student Bonfire does to keep the Bonfire Tradition alive and well, after I met her, it has a more deep meaning for me now.

I really hope the 2018 Redpots dedicate this year's Bonfire to her memory.

Every Bonfire season and Burn Night will remind me of her.

Kris Ann, you truly made a big difference to Bonfire and gave it a ore special meaning for me.

Rest in peace and you will NOT be forgotten.
sharpdressedman
I did not know her and I never met her, but I, too, want to honor her memory.

Here.
wadd96
AG
Here.
All the God's, all the Heavens, all the Hells are within you.
TAMUallen
AG
Here.

I worked with her being a client. I always looked forward to dealing with her especially as a fellow Aggie. A coworker relayed to me that she had passed, unexpected to me, and it still saddens me in losing her. Meeting her at suddenlink offices in College Stlation was such a positive and encouraging experience. I miss speaking with her as it was a highlight to my days.
TexasRebel
AG
Happy Birthday, KAM.
TexasRebel
AG
Happy Birthday.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.