**Big Brother 28 - No Spoilers**

25,723 Views | 338 Replies | Last: 4 days ago by gigemJTH12
zap
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Aggie Infantry said:

Haley


Agreed
gcracker13
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Everytime I watch this show, I walk away telling my wife how dumb it is. Yet I keep coming back for more, I can't quit it.
Aggie95
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Who's on the block?

We need a spoiler thread soon. The fight after nominations was ridiculous and entertaining!!
zap
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Spoiler thread here: https://texags.com/forums/13/topics/3614802/replies/72630032
tk for tu juan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Tonight's and Wednesday's shows should be good
Counterpoint
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
tk for tu juan said:

Tonight's and Wednesday's shows should be good

They of course left us hanging until Wednesday.
zap
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Wednesday in 90 minutes I believe. Hopefully, we can see more of this fallout.
Ag87H2O
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Angela has held it together better than I ever thought she could, but she started to lose it at the end of the nomination ceremony. Don't fall for the bait. She needs to chill and let it play out. Her alliance is in the driver's seat. All her mouthing off can do is hurt them in the long run.
gigemJTH12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Angela is a top 5 BB player ever for me from a pure entertainment standpoint

last night when she said "*****!" was all time

she cant help herself. I love her
tk for tu juan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BaileyAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I like La La but damn that woman weeps like she watched her dog get run over
zap
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
What did Haley say that made Rome so irate?
gigemJTH12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Rome is a huge D bag.

the acting like hes never seen a girl in his life much less dated one.

the way he came at Haley.

cant stand him.
gigemJTH12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
BaileyAg said:

I like La La but damn that woman weeps like she watched her dog get run over

my post above is trashing Rome but she way overreacted to this.

no sh** he cant save everyone hes cool with. the explanation was more than reasonable
Hey...so.. um
How long do you want to ignore this user?
gigemJTH12 said:

Rome is a huge D bag.

the acting like hes never seen a girl in his life much less dated one.

the way he came at Haley.

cant stand him.


I dont understand this. His entire game blew up, his closest allies are on the block and Haley makes a snarky comment and he called her on it. He didn't go after her.

Horrible take.
gigemJTH12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
are you serious? he called her a ***** and was like bowed up at her like he was going to fight her

he sucks.

and his lame fake tears afterwards.

absolute loser.
zap
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
gigemJTH12 said:


the acting like hes never seen a girl in his life much less dated one.



I don't understand what this means.
gigemJTH12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
zap said:

gigemJTH12 said:


the acting like hes never seen a girl in his life much less dated one.



I don't understand what this means.

I just mean the way he acts about Lyric.

Like its the first girl he has ever seen in his life.

Completely ruining his game on a once in a lifetime opportunity for a girl he has known 2 days.
tk for tu juan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
zap said:

What did Haley say that made Rome so irate?

RHAP recap of the episode says they cut out the part where she said that Rome has small balls
Topaz
How long do you want to ignore this user?
What's the deal with Angela "crying" without a single tear coming out. I really can't stand her.
tk for tu juan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Sounds like the small balls comment came after he initially bowed up to Haley

zap
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Rome is no saint, but I also think Haley is very problematic. As the season progresses, it will be revealed in more detail.
gigemJTH12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Topaz said:

What's the deal with Angela "crying" without a single tear coming out. I really can't stand her.

that fake cry talk she does is so f'n stupid
gigemJTH12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Angela didnt even bring up the biggest thing Jason did wrong...the whole deal about his dead mom. Is she even dead?
tk for tu juan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
His mom is dead, but he faked the emotions when talking to Angela about it
BaileyAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
So, Haley is missing a tooth on her upper right (it was very obvious on the first episode and I pointed it out to my son).
In my head (and this is just probably me) that puts her in "crazy girl" category and I don't trust her
Topaz
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Jason is a comp beast.
tk for tu juan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
They were so focused on Rome and Melody didn't even see Jason flying thru the comp
Scotty Flamingo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Taylor's stray vote is gonna frame Lyric
Hey...so.. um
How long do you want to ignore this user?
gigemJTH12 said:

are you serious? he called her a ***** and was like bowed up at her like he was going to fight her

he sucks.

and his lame fake tears afterwards.

absolute loser.


Literally didn't happen that way but ok. It is pretty telling that everyone else still really likes Rome.
zap
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Topaz said:

Jason is a comp beast.

He will be extremely hard to evict. I am hoping after his rift with Angela, he can change course and recover. He could be a good player if he does not self destruct.
Rigs
How long do you want to ignore this user?
This show has to be the most ridiculous reality show out there (and I've seen Love Island).

Yes, Julie Chen is the queen, (2nd only behind Probst).

I'll never understand all the hugging between votes.

The costumes are obnoxious. (Why is Devens still wearing a suit and tie? Why is Angela wearing whatever the hell that is?). When Aggie Clay Honeycutt was on there, I don't think he wore anything but yellow Calvin Klein underwear. Like ever.
htxag09
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I guess I'm in the minority...but in my opinion Jason sucks.

All his crying.....crying to Angela, crying because he didn't get the punishment/power so America doesn't love him
n_touch
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Rigs said:

This show has to be the most ridiculous reality show out there (and I've seen Love Island).

Yes, Julie Chen is the queen, (2nd only behind Probst).

I'll never understand all the hugging between votes.

The costumes are obnoxious. (Why is Devens still wearing a suit and tie? Why is Angela wearing whatever the hell that is?). When Aggie Clay Honeycutt was on there, I don't think he wore anything but yellow Calvin Klein underwear. Like ever.


I always assumed it was how they told each other their vote in case it changed.
BaileyAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
htxag09 said:

I guess I'm in the minority...but in my opinion Jason sucks.

All his crying.....crying to Angela, crying because he didn't get the punishment/power so America doesn't love him


I'm with you on Jason. Can't stand him
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.