Jon Stewart Proving Why He's the Best in the Business Again

13,248 Views | 144 Replies | Last: 4 mo ago by double aught
TCTTS
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
fig96 said:

c-jags said:

TCTTS said:

Or, maybe… just maybe… he hates Carlson for the same reason the rest of us do… because Tucker is a turd of a human being who often traffics in lies, propaganda, and fear mongering, objectively and increasingly so.

bUt i'M a mOdErAtE.
It is apparently news to you that anyone not well right of center thinks Tucker is a slimeball.

Politics aside, he truly is the absolute worst. Not a single thing about him exudes an ounce of positivity, empathy, or warmth. It's like he's made purely out of spite, incredulity, vindication, lies, and anger. Most conservatives I know barely tolerate him anymore, and it's obvious Fox News sure as hell can't.

Stewart, on the other hand, has long been a vocal advocate for veterans and 9/11 first responders, to the point of actually helping get a bill passed in their aid. To that end, and many others, he comes across as a genuinely caring, empathetic human being. Not to mention, he's the only one of these guys on the left, save for Bill Maher, who actually calls out the left. Does that mean he's without his own flaws? Of course not.

But because he's a liberal, and mocks/hates objectively terrible people like Trump and Carlson, he's somehow worse than Carlson himself and scourge upon the earth, something that is just so nuts and hypocritical to me.
The Porkchop Express
Stewart letting his emotions carry the end of the show last night. If you've ever loved and lost a dog, you're going to go straight down the same spiral he does saying it and I did watching it.

The opening on Palestine-Israel

Sea Speed
AG
The Porkchop Express said:

Stewart letting his emotions carry the end of the show last night. If you've ever loved and lost a dog, you're going to go straight down the same spiral he does saying it and I did watching it.

Bro its too early in the morning to be crying
The Porkchop Express
Sea Speed said:

The Porkchop Express said:

Bro its too early in the morning to be crying
I made it maybe 40 seconds before I had to wipe my eyes. Because every day since November 28, 2022 is a day without this guy, and life is a little less sunny as a result.

double aught
AG
Dogs are one of God's greatest creations.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.