*** UAP THREAD ***

264,589 Views | 3754 Replies | Last: 19 hrs ago by Leonard H. Stringfield
redline248
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Aztec1948 said:

AgBQ-00 said:

Funny thought, what if the downed craft that had biologics were like cylon raiders where the biologic is actually part of or is the craft
yes, apparently this combination has been encountered.
Aztec1948

Ya think...
"I have been told that we have recovered technology that did not originate on this".-Former Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Intelligence-Chris Mellon

“Behind the scenes, high-ranking Air Force officers are soberly concerned about UFOs. But through official secrecy and ridicule, many citizens are led to believe that unknown flying objects are nonsense.” Former CIA Director, Roscoe Hillenkoetter, public statement, 1960.
Michael Cera Palin
AG
TCTTS said:

According to the Netflix doc, the biggest part that washed up ultimately didn't have a serial number where the serial number is supposed to be. And the only versions of those parts that don't have serial numbers are from scrapyards, where the serial numbers are removed. Also, the main guy who found some of those pieces seems incredibly suspect, to the point where it's heavily insinuated that what few pieces have been "found" could have been planted and then "discovered."

I highly recommend watching the doc. It's only three episodes, and each one dives into a different theory without getting too wacky or conspiratorial. It basically presents each theory, but then pokes holes in all three, ultimately leaving a giant question mark hanging over the incident.

Not to derail but you've lost me here TCTTS. I thought that Netflix doc was one of the worst things I ever watched. The reporter going through his theories was hilarious, "Once my first theory was disproven I immediately knew Russians climbed into the electrical room at the bottom of the plane and remotely hijacked it…obviously"
TCTTS
AG
Eh, sure, the reporter was a little full of himself, but that speaks to what I liked about the documentary the most - that it was essentially fact-checking itself in real time. I'd never seen a documentary do something like present Theory A , then basically disprove Theory A in the next episode, present Theory B, then basically disprove Theory B in the next episode, and so on. It was a cool structure, one that was obviously presented that way on purpose, and not quite in the way you're describing. It was objectively pointing a finger at the reporter as well, and calling him out at times too, not at all fully endorsing him either.
Breggy Popup
AG
Can a show be called a documentary if it is all bull*****
Aztec1948
https://www.history.com/shows/ancient-aliens/season-19/episode-16

Should be a good one tonight! There is data suggesting that Zeus was not simply a "myth". Like many of other gods I would imagine, he evidently is simply an extraterrestrial. That's just the tip however. 3 of the major religions had deep interactions with beings from other star systems, if not their very origins. Judaism, Christianity and Islam. I suspect stuff like this may have given the gate-keepers justification to try and keep it secret...

We need to get beyond that.

We will.
"I have been told that we have recovered technology that did not originate on this".-Former Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Intelligence-Chris Mellon

“Behind the scenes, high-ranking Air Force officers are soberly concerned about UFOs. But through official secrecy and ridicule, many citizens are led to believe that unknown flying objects are nonsense.” Former CIA Director, Roscoe Hillenkoetter, public statement, 1960.
Redstone
AG
All the gods are real in that spiritual entities - elohims - exist, some fallen and some faithful, all created by Elohim. We are embodied spirits that will eventually leave the material dimension.

Primarily material extraterrestrials are a different matter, and no problem at all (no crisis of the faith necessary) from the Apostolic (Catholic / Orthodox) view.

The reality of such beings should not pull us away from the faith.
Mr President Elect
AG
Bregxit said:

Michael Moore has entered the chat
Breggy Popup
AG
Mr President Elect said:

Bregxit said:

Michael Moore has entered the chat
Aztec1948
The reality is the systems were devised and put in place by extraterrestrials. Control mechanisms over humanity.

Do I like it..no. Is it true..sadly yes.

We eventually will put that aspect of the reality behind us. Just as we will the cover-up.

Trust the data.

Beast of Burden
Here's a sticking point for me. If aliens/UFOs/UAPs/etc. have been around decades if not centuries, and are apparently everywhere according to our military pilots, why is the U.S. government the only gatekeeper of this information? That doesn't seem weird to anyone else?

The bonus side of all this has been watching *a handful* of liberals slowly, if not begrudgingly, come to the realization that our government is shady AF.
Rocagnante
AG
Aztec1948 said:

Rocagnante said:

Aztec1948 said:

Texas A&M University - Dept of Extraterrestrial Studies

when does it happen?

take a guess...

We've already started it with this thread. And if it all pans out to be true we'll make you Dean.
Nah...too old. I'm thinking the top historian in the field, Richard Dolan.

5yrs...10 perhaps?

A&M would probably **** up the negotiation…we don't have the best track record bringing on new Deans recently. Probably best we keep it within this thread.
Mr President Elect
AG
Beast of Burden said:

Here's a sticking point for me. If aliens/UFOs/UAPs/etc. have been around decades if not centuries, and are apparently everywhere according to our military pilots, why is the U.S. government the only gatekeeper of this information? That doesn't seem weird to anyone else?

The bonus side of all this has been watching *a handful* of liberals slowly, if not begrudgingly, come to the realization that our government is shady AF.
Fair question. I don't think we are the only ones that have info and, allegedly, stuff. We probably have the most though since we have been the most capable of detecting and retrieving for the longest period of time amongst the world players. You would think someone from China or Russia would become a whistleblower soon too though right, haha.
Rocagnante
AG
There are a lot of sticking points which is why most of us want to see proof beyond the evidence that has already been shown.

But if Grusch isn't lying then Italy and the Vatican have been part of it since the 30's. I forget if he said anything about Russia or China or other countries.

Curious if you believe the Navy pilots are lying or not.
TKEAg04
AG
Beast of Burden said:

I think the rest of the world is waiting for the US to take the lead. I really do believe this is being coordinated everywhere so we don't send the populace off a cliff.
Joes
Rocagnante said:

There are a lot of sticking points which is why most of us want to see proof beyond the evidence that has already been shown.

But if Grusch isn't lying then Italy and the Vatican have been part of it since the 30's. I forget if he said anything about Russia or China or other countries.

I haven't seen even the most skeptical or dismissive people accuse them of lying. They clearly saw and tracked something, we all accept that. But that doesn't mean not-lying = aliens.
Joes
TKEAg04 said:

Beast of Burden said:

I think the rest of the world is waiting for the US to take the lead. I really do believe this is being coordinated everywhere so we don't send the populace off a cliff.
You're suggesting Russia and China are waiting to follow the U.S. on this so their people don't panic? This seems very unlikely.
Rocagnante
AG
Joes said:

Rocagnante said:

I haven't seen even the most skeptical or dismissive people accuse them of lying. They clearly saw and tracked something, we all accept that. But that doesn't mean not-lying = aliens.

Agreed. Doesn't mean it's aliens. What do you think the objects are?
redline248
AG
If there is one thing I've learned from various movies, the Aliens (and our human governments) always underestimate the resolve and fighting spirit of the human species. We aren't going to panic.

Hell, most of us are going to keep watching tiktoks on our phones and wait for the next Jerry Springer type show to prove that kid is NOT an alien.
Joes
Rocagnante said:

Joes said:

Rocagnante said:

I don't have a specific guess and until I see more facts I'm ok with that. It's not impossible that it's some kind of non-human intelligence, but if I were to be forced right now to bet my house on the ultimate answer that would be pretty low on the list.

That footage (assuming we're talking about the Nimitz stuff) is basically 20 years old. If they're flying around our aircraft pretty much daily as was claimed then let's get some newer and better footage and data and study that.
Joes
redline248 said:

If there is one thing I've learned from various movies, the Aliens (and our human governments) always underestimate the resolve and fighting spirit of the human species. We aren't going to panic.

Hell, most of us are going to keep watching tiktoks on our phones and wait for the next Jerry Springer type show to prove that kid is NOT an alien.
I don't want to get myself into trouble again but that's one of the many things that's contradictory in this. There are simultaneous strong claims that this won't be disclosed because societies would panic and collapse and equally strong complaints that the mainstream doesn't even care and isn't even paying attention to this.
Ghost of Bisbee
AG
Is Greer legitimate?
Mr President Elect
AG
Joes said:

Rocagnante said:

Joes said:

Rocagnante said:

I don't have a specific guess and until I see more facts I'm ok with that. It's not impossible that it's some kind of non-human intelligence, but if I were to be forced right now to bet my house on the ultimate answer that would be pretty low on the list.

That footage (assuming we're talking about the Nimitz stuff) is basically 20 years old. If they're flying around our aircraft pretty much daily as was claimed then let's get some newer and better footage and data and study that.
This was part of the UAP hearing. We have newer and better footage, but they are claiming it is getting over classified. The only reason we have the footage we do have is because Lue wroked to get it declassified prior to him leaving his position in the gov.
Joes
Mr President Elect said:

Joes said:

Rocagnante said:

Joes said:

Rocagnante said:

This was part of the UAP hearing. We have newer and better footage, but they are claiming it is getting over classified. The only reason we have the footage we do have is because Lue wroked to get it declassified prior to him leaving his position in the gov.
I understand, I didn't mean to suggest we can simply ask for it, but that unless and until we see something better I just think it's ambiguous.
Joes
Even just in recent weeks the Air Force is openly acknowledging they're testing human pilots against and alongside AI controlled aircraft and such (Skyborg, they call it, haha!). When the general public can see the crazy stuff that's openly talked about you have to imagine that the super top-secret stuff is even well beyond that.

I'm not arguing that's what it is, I don't know what they're seeing, but to me it's still more likely that it's some combination of high-tech experimental craft and/or observational and technical errors. Hell, there were cases in the 80s where drivers got speeding tickets dismissed when cop radars were shown to sometimes show parked cars going high speeds. Weren't those specific sightings said to start when they introduced new radars?

Who knows, I just personally need to see something newer and clearer to even guess.
Mr President Elect
AG
Joes said:

Even just in recent weeks the Air Force is openly acknowledging they're testing human pilots against and alongside AI controlled aircraft and such (Skyborg, they call it, haha!). When the general public can see the crazy stuff that's openly talked about you have to imagine that the super top-secret stuff is even well beyond that.

I'm not arguing that's what it is, I don't know what they're seeing, but to me it's still more likely that it's some combination of high-tech experimental craft and/or observational and technical errors. Hell, there were cases in the 80s where drivers got speeding tickets dismissed when cop radars were shown to sometimes show parked cars going high speeds. Weren't those specific sightings said to start when they introduced new radars?

Who knows, I just personally need to see something newer and clearer to even guess.
I'm mostly with you on this. I don't really care too much about the sightings, especially teamed with the current footage we have. Supposedly there is much better footage that makes everything much less ambiguous, but until then I am not putting a lot into the sightings other than a "hmm, that is interesting" thought. I don't dismiss it to tech errors as easy as you do as it has been coroborrated by multiple pilots and you pretty much have to call them liars to chalk it up to that (still a possibility though). It is going to be hard to dismiss the possibilty of it being our secret tech or Chinese tech no matter how crazy the footage is.

That is why I am curious to see how the Grusch dominoes fall.
Joes
Mr President Elect said:

Joes said:

I'm mostly with you on this. I don't really care too much about the sightings, especially teamed with the current footage we have. Supposedly there is much better footage that makes everything much less ambiguous, but until then I am not putting a lot into the sightings other than a "hmm, that is interesting" thought. I don't dismiss it to tech errors as easy as you do as it has been coroborrated by multiple pilots and you pretty much have to call them liars to chalk it up to that (still a possibility though). It is going to be hard to dismiss the possibilty of it being our secret tech or Chinese tech no matter how crazy the footage is.

That is why I am curious to see how the Grusch dominoes fall.
I agree that if it is of human origin then it's far more likely to be super high-tech stuff instead of technical or observational errors.

I think it's also important to point out that not only did I go out of my way to say Grusch was even more impressive at the hearing than in the interview but even when I bashed his associations I still said that I don't think he was lying. I take him at his word that he was told something. And I've had a hard time finding anyone else actually accusing him of lying, either, just a lot of people saying he didn't present any hard evidence, which is true but which we also know wasn't the point at this stage.

Ultimately, of course I understand why he's getting so much attention, he's pretty much the face of this whole topic in the news now, but when it comes to proving or solving anything we need to get past him and to the 40 or so people he says are firsthand witnesses. If he gave the info to the inspector general and/or Congress then I'd argue his part in this is over and done with anyway, regardless of the result. We just need to wait on the Congressmen that assure us they'll pursue it.

Teddy Perkins
AG
Assume with me that UAP/NHI are real and that we have been visited by UAP/NHI since forever, what is your personal worst case scenario? I have to think that the worst scenario would be if the human race was some NHI project where humans were designed by NHI and put on Earth as some sort of gene project to see how we develop and evolve, that the human race can be mind controlled by the NHI, and the NHI can end us whenever they want. That sounds pretty terrible.
Agristotle
AG
Congress won't push this. Behind closed doors, they are told, "this is a matter of national security" and that's the end of pushing.

We'll get lip service, because some have backed themselves into a corner, but no true disclosure is coming. The parties with the goods have no incentive to reveal
Joes
Teddy Perkins said:

Assume with me that UAP/NHI are real and that we have been visited by UAP/NHI since forever, what is your personal worst case scenario? I have to think that the worst scenario would be if the human race was some NHI project where humans were designed by NHI and put on Earth as some sort of gene project to see how we develop and evolve, that the human race can be mind controlled by the NHI, and the NHI can end us whenever they want. That sounds pretty terrible.
Worst case? Too many horror scenarios to list, haha!

But if I had to choose without putting a lot of time into it then yeah, a situation where we learn that we're basically a giant version of The Truman Show and we're just a zoo exhibit would pretty much make everything pointless. That would suck.

Sea Monkeys: Human Flavor. Yikes.
Joes
Agristotle said:

Congress won't push this. Behind closed doors, they are told, "this is a matter of national security" and that's the end of pushing.

We'll get lip service, because some have backed themselves into a corner, but no true disclosure is coming. The parties with the goods have no incentive to reveal
Probably not if I'm honest, but I don't think this goes any further until we get some actual people who say they've been hands on with ships and bodies.

It doesn't inspire much optimism for the whole world to see Grusch tell Congress that he knows exactly where the alien ships and bodies are located and that he has specific info on murders that have covered it up and he will provide it all and that this is the biggest deal in world history and then Congress says ok and takes August recess anyway.

oragator
Peru has let us down.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-12394807/Flying-7ft-tall-alien-attackers-Peru-actually-illegal-gold-mining-gang-JETPACKS.html
Mr President Elect
AG
oragator said:

Peru has let us down.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-12394807/Flying-7ft-tall-alien-attackers-Peru-actually-illegal-gold-mining-gang-JETPACKS.html
That was pretty obvious. If there is going to be an alien invasion, it is going to be the US first.
Rocagnante
AG
Good lord did you just compare police radar guns in the 80's to advanced radar systems of a modern aircraft carrier group?

These pilots have not mis-identified Batman balloons hundreds of times.

Either they are seeing advanced drone like objects.

Or

The Pentagon wants us to believe they are.
Joes
Rocagnante said:

Good lord did you just compare police radar guns in the 80's to advanced radar systems of a modern aircraft carrier group?

These pilots have not mis-identified Batman balloons hundreds of times.

Either they are seeing advanced drone like objects.

Or

The Pentagon wants us to believe they are.
It was just a metaphor to explain that equipment is not foolproof.

First Page Last Page
Page 43 of 108

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.