*** The Boys - Season 3 ***

42,045 Views | 260 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by MooreTrucker
Duncan Idaho
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The way Timothy was trying to hug him and pleading with him. "he's praying"

But eating live octopus is a thing.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/San-nakji

WoMD
Prime0882 said:

This guy ^

Is the guy on the right from The Boondock Saints:

I never would have guessed that during the course of the show... he really looked and sounded different.

He had a lot of work done. Compare him from boondock saints and the sequel. I thought he was recasted at first.
IrishAg
Mr.Bond said:

MaroonStain said:

This show is so jacked up...

2 things I can't get out of my head. ....

The dude exploding inside the dudes dick..... and the deep eating the octopus
Agreed on both...the sneeze was disturbing, but the octopus being eaten scene seriously disturbed me, which hasn't happened in a long time watching a show or a movie
Mr.Bond
AG
IrishAg said:

Mr.Bond said:

MaroonStain said:

This show is so jacked up...

2 things I can't get out of my head. ....

The dude exploding inside the dudes dick..... and the deep eating the octopus
Agreed on both...the sneeze was disturbing, but the octopus being eaten scene seriously disturbed me, which hasn't happened in a long time watching a show or a movie

Same
Im looking for Ray Finkle.... and a clean pair of shorts. Im just a very big Finkle fan. This is my Graceland, sir.

MAGA

FincAg
AG
There are a couple laugh out loud moment this week but quite a serious episode.
FancyKetchup14
AG
Man Homelander has been really well written and acted this season. He's a great villain.

"Best, Homelander"
ExpressAg11
AG
Poor Starlight can't catch a break
Duncan Idaho
When you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything
CC09LawAg
Duncan Idaho said:

When you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything

That taco salad scene cracked me up.

Floating hamster looming in the background was also hilarious.
The Kraken
AG
Quote:

That taco salad scene cracked me up
plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose
Duncan Idaho
I forgot about the taco salad
Mathguy64
AG
I was halfway expecting the Deep to get a seafood salad. Just to reinforce the point.

This show does a great job of bashing all sides of the social and political spectrum. It's great satire.

They are also doing a great job of making everyone bad in a way that's ironic. Butcher getting Homelander powers and now Hughie getting A Train speed. They become those they most hate.
FancyKetchup14
AG
Mathguy64 said:

I was halfway expecting the Deep to get a seafood salad. Just to reinforce the point.

This show does a great job of bashing all sides of the social and political spectrum. It's great satire.

They are also doing a great job of making everyone bad in a way that's ironic. Butcher getting Homelander powers and now Hughie getting A Train speed. They become those they most hate.

I thought it would've been hilarious if they had given him a lobster roll or something.
jeffk
AG
I half expected that injection to be fatal to the kid.
ExpressAg11
AG
Was that compound V in that syringe?
jeffk
AG
Yeah, original recipe according to Homelander… which is why I thought she might die.
Mathguy64
AG
jeffk said:

I half expected that injection to be fatal to the kid.

It still may be.
RikkiTikkaTagem
AG
Mathguy64 said:

And maybe Homelander into a regular old human? Was kimiko just blasted so hard that it actually harmed her or was her power taken away from her?
FincAg
AG
It was some orange power light something akin to Iron Man 3. Didn't Hughie have the same orange in his forearm with it hanging out the van window in the next scene?
jeffk
AG
I thought that was just reflection of street lights showing he had dried blood on his arm still.
jeffk
AG
So the Soviets had some sort of weapon that neutralized super powers and used it on Soulja Boy but then he also got that ability as a new super power?
FincAg
AG
Probably, I never rewound. Wouldn't make any sense if he was self detonating.
Rocagnante
AG
I'm kind of hoping the flying hamster was a stowaway on their escape and makes another appearance.
Zeke1995
AG
Mathguy64 said:

I thought Hughie teleported, which is why his jump suit got left behind and he had to stand around naked for a bit.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
Zeke1995 said:

Mathguy64 said:

I thought Hughie teleported, which is why his jump suit got left behind and he had to stand around naked for a bit.

This is what I thought as well.
91_Aggie
AG
Definitely Not A Cop said:

Zeke1995 said:

Mathguy64 said:

This is what I thought as well.
I saw teleportation as well.
The Dirty Sock
Rocagnante said:

I'm kind of hoping the flying hamster was a stowaway on their escape and makes another appearance.

Given the shock value of this show I don't think this is the last we've seen of Lemmiwinks.
CC09LawAg
I'd watch a Frenchie and lemmiwinks spinoff
AtlAg05
AG
As soon as Frenchie and Kamiko started making plans together post mission I knew one of them was screwed.

Guess we'll see if she doesn't make it.
jeffk
AG
Same with Drummer Boy or whatever his name was. Want to be in on our plot? Oh, yeah he's toast.

Interesting that this season they sort of teased redemption arcs for A-Train and Deep and then Lol Noped both of those possibilities in quick succession.
ABATTBQ11
AG
Zeke1995 said:

Mathguy64 said:

Teleportation = Infinite speed
Zeke1995
AG
ABATTBQ11 said:

Zeke1995 said:

Mathguy64 said:

Teleportation = Infinite speed
Teleportation would be moving from point A to point B while not occupying any point between A and B at any point during the journey. Running real fast (but sub-infinite speed, like A-Train) means moving from point A to point B while still occupying each point between A and B however briefly during the journey.

Clothes and underwear remaining behind (yet untorn and not shredded) at point A and hanging in mid-air for a second before falling to the floor while you arrive at point B completely nude = something other than running real fast.
RichardSplet
Squadron7
AG
"Dump it straight to Vaught+."
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
Don't think this was mentioned, but everyone got the reference to A-Trains energy drink right?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.