*** The Boys - Season 3 ***

38,519 Views | 259 Replies | Last: 3 mo ago by Serious Lee
The Kraken
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Wish season 4 would get here quicker!
Decay
AG
When more?!?!
jeffk
AG
Gen V releases Sept 29
BadMoonRisin
AG
Oof. Why do some women do this to themselves?

Dr. Not Yet Dr. Ag
My gf just showed me that. That's just straight up mental illness. She looks grotesque now. If I'm the show runner I'm either recasting her or killing her off, because even last seasons (season 3) look was incredibly distracting.

She's basically guaranteed she won't get another big acting gig after this show.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
BadMoonRisin
AG
I wish well for her and her career, but there's clearly something going on. The mouth says it all in both pics.
Madmarttigan
AG
What the actual hell. Thought she was really good looking the way she was.
bluefire579
AG
That's so unfortunate. I know body positivity gets a lot of **** on this site, and I've personally seen people who take it to the point of justifying unhealthy habits, but I really feel like this kind of situation demonstrates the need for it to a certain level. Like, I think of friends of my wife who are doing botox in their early thirties to maintain a certain youthfulness, and it just boggles my mind.
Mathguy64
AG
Those pics. Surely that's not the same person.
Prosperdick
AG
Mathguy64 said:

Those pics. Surely that's not the same person.
Please tell me this is a joke. I guess a new plot wrinkle where Starlight accidentally ingests ugly serum.

MEEN Ag 05
AG
BadMoonRisin said:

OnlyForNow
AG
Or 30 year olds using Ozempic or the like to lose 15-30 lbs, instead of just eating better and working out some?
Bregxit
AG
BadMoonRisin said:

I am a bit skeptical of that photo. The only site I can find it is something called Marca which is a Spanish tabloid site and there is no source credit for it.

She certainly looks like she dropped weight on her Instagram but a recent set photo she looked pretty much normal. And some plastic surgeon made a video and said she may have had her nose touched up but didn't see signs of any major surgeries.
BadMoonRisin
AG
I believe this was taken from her instagram. I dont have instagram, but you can go on her's @erinelairmoriarty and see.

https://www.reddit.com/r/popculturechat/comments/1986hsg/erin_moriartys_recent_instagram_posts/

Here is a reddit thread with a pic.

Here's what she looked like in August of 2022.

Serious Lee
i dont know if that pic is real, but shes slowly been heading down that path and its only a matter of time. they very seldomly stop with just new tits.

but at least she got her priorities in order before going under the knife

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.