*** The Boys - Season 3 ***

40,103 Views | 259 Replies | Last: 5 mo ago by Serious Lee
Brock Sampson
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
That episode!! Poor MM!
NukeAg10
AG
The Cos makes some strong drinks.
ExpressAg11
AG
I don't know if it's because this show is so wild, but MM and Starlight as the moral compass is starting to get annoying. Poor Hughie finally stands up for himself but still can't catch a break.
NukeAg10
AG
Also, vought-o-burger was pretty great.
NukeAg10
AG
Brock Sampson said:

That episode!! Poor MM!
Mathguy64
AG
I didn't think the exploding peen could be topped.

And along comes the Deep to blow past that like it was standing still. That needs a second viewing just to take in everything in Herogasm.
The Dirty Sock
ExpressAg11 said:

Poor Hughie finally stands up for himself but still can't catch a break.

He needs to ditch annie and give Head popper a shot.
Thisguy1
My wife, who doesn't watch this show, will occasionally sit in on some episodes. She usually makes comments like "this show is weird, idk how you watch it." She sat in on Herogasm and you can only imagine how many times I heard that phrase.
jeffk
AG
Loved the running gag about how sad Frenchie was going to be about missing it.
jeffk
AG
ExpressAg11 said:

I don't know if it's because this show is so wild, but MM and Starlight as the moral compass is starting to get annoying. Poor Hughie finally stands up for himself but still can't catch a break.

Yeah, it'll be interesting to see how this plays out over the last few episodes. Do Hughie and Butcher overstep and really become what they hate in using the temp V, or do they somehow realize how they're descending and pull back? Does Hughie actually get to save Annie like he wishes he could (maybe from Homelander)?
ExpressAg11
AG
Has it ever been discussed if Starlight is invincible like Homelander? She took bullets from Butcher in season 1 and got destroyed by Noir last season but seemed fine.
CC09LawAg
Yeah, at some point you have to wonder why they don't just take V and get perma powers if they're getting addicted to the temp stuff.
Emotional Support Cobra
AG
Mathguy64 said:

I didn't think the exploding peen could be topped.

And along comes the Deep to blow past that like it was standing still. That needs a second viewing just to take in everything in Herogasm.

This episode!!!

I think the sneezing guy in the um, digestive tract was the WORST/BEST but this was amazing. I need to watch it again.

I wondered how Starlight got her cell phone back after being teleported out of the house, but I guess she found her stuff, haha.

I really like V Butcher and Hughie and want more. Tired of Hugie being neurotic with Annie. Jensen Ackles steals every scene IMO and Kripke knows how to utilize him.

AgTrip
Thisguy1 said:

My wife, who doesn't watch this show, will occasionally sit in on some episodes. She usually makes comments like "this show is weird, idk how you watch it." She sat in on Herogasm and you can only imagine how many times I heard that phrase.

Same! I have to watch in another room to avoid those head shakes and comments!
MGS
"Buddy, you think you look strong? You're wearing a cape."
YNWA_AG
AG
This season feels like their civil war
Duncan Idaho
MGS said:

"Buddy, you think you look strong? You're wearing a cape."

Abe Wiessman would like a word
The Dog Lord
AG
Finally caught up today. Man what a great stretch of episodes with Herogasm being the best yet.

RIP Timothy the Octopus
PatAg
AG
The Dog Lord said:

Finally caught up today. Man what a great stretch of episodes with Herogasm being the best yet.

RIP Timothy the Octopus
The scene with Timothy was legitimately one of the more disturbing scenes I have seen in a while, and it's 'just' an octopus
PatAg
AG
Anthony Starr deserves every award he can be nominated for, for his portrayal of Homelander. He's taken it to another level this year.
Muy
AG
AgTrip said:

Thisguy1 said:

Same! I have to watch in another room to avoid those head shakes and comments!

Another reason why women shouldn't be allowed to vote.
bearamedic99
AG
Does he wear facial prosthetics in this show?

I feel like his face looks different than in Banshee.
PatAg
AG
bearamedic99 said:

Does he wear facial prosthetics in this show?

I feel like his face looks different than in Banshee.
I think he is just more fit, clean shaven, and dyed blonde hair.
Urban Ag
AG
we just started this based on this thread and a recommendation from a friend. Just finished S1 EP4. The baby scene at the hospital/supe lab was on the level of a BB or GOT sit you straight up in bed and yell at the tv moment lol.

This series is fantastic. Completely hooked.

tamuags08
AG
PatAg said:

Anthony Starr deserves every award he can be nominated for, for his portrayal of Homelander. He's taken it to another level this year.

One thing I enjoy is his pre-verbal facial grimacing. When hearing something he doesn't like.
The Dirty Sock
tamuags08 said:

PatAg said:

One thing I enjoy is his pre-verbal facial grimacing. When hearing something he doesn't like.

My hope is that after that look someone gets a laser to the face.
ExpressAg11
AG
Starlight: "Homelander is going crazy, he's trying to kill me. I'm scared."

Hughie tries to save her for once..

Starlight: "Quit trying to save me, I don't need any help"
javajaws
AG
tamuags08 said:

PatAg said:

Lol yeah when someone is telling him something he doesn't like and starts that look you know they are gonna get f***ed over one way or another.
"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Ben Franklin
jeffk
AG
The ever-present, looming doom that is unhinged Homelander is the most impactful thing about this series. Like he could kill any character at any time and you never truly know if he's in a scene or not.
PatAg
AG
I loved that one scene where he has an argument with A-Train and walks away, and when he is like 30 ft away A-Train mutters under his breath something like "fking dick" and Homelander says "what was that?"
Thats just one of those moments where you are like, oh yea he has super hearing. Great touch
Duncan Idaho
I bet he could kill someone in the middle of 5th Avenue
jeffk
AG
I was ready for him to off Starlight in the middle of her Insta post.
IronRed13
AG
Odds that's Homelander is a Soldier Boy spawn after the talk of screwing folks during the inaugural Herogasm? SB then won't want to kill him.
MEEN Ag 05
AG
Urban Ag said:

we just started this based on this thread and a recommendation from a friend. Just finished S1 EP4. The baby scene at the hospital/supe lab was on the level of a BB or GOT sit you straight up in bed and yell at the tv moment lol.

This series is fantastic. Completely hooked.

You haven't even scratched the surface yet. Enjoy the ride and some of the craziest visuals you never want to see again, but at the same time admire the effort they put into it.
jeffk
AG
Also, you're going to get some major spoilers reading on this thread fyi.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.