*** Better Call Saul - Season 6 ***

379,536 Views | 4308 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by aTmAg
Ghost of Bisbee
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Are the spoilers for Epi 12 on Reddit real? They look photoshopped.

I clicked into it accidentally and saw an image. Calling it fake
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
That's my cue. See y'all next week.
Stat Monitor Repairman
Will be excited to see Mesa Verde launch back into relevance.
not hedge
I'm still sad cliff main didn't get his arc
Know Your Enemy
AG
Ghost of Bizbee said:

Are the spoilers for Epi 12 on Reddit real? They look photoshopped.

I clicked into it accidentally and saw an image. Calling it fake
Episode 12 was last night.
walton91
Duckhook said:

Blacque Jacque Shallaque said:

Did anyone else see or notice the silhouette of something at the very end of the open? I tried to pause it at that exact moment many times and couldn't get it. Anyway, it looks like an image of someone...very short, 1 or 2 frames...just didn't know if anyone else saw that.

I didn't see it, but in one of the reviews I read the reviewer said it was a profile pic of Kim standing outside of an airport. FWIW.
Yup, that was it. I was able to pause it. It was her image as she was walking out of the terminal in Albuquerque
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Ervin Burrell
AG
Fuzzy Dunlop said:

If I remember correctly, and it is possible that I don't, he already knew he was going to Nebraska. I think the vacuum guy had already made his ID card.
This is correct. Saul is watching Vacuum Guy hunched over at a computer making his ID and he asks "Nebraska? What's in Nebraska?" VG responds "you are."
CoachRTM
AG
Blacque Jacque Shallaque said:

Did anyone else see or notice the silhouette of something at the very end of the open? I tried to pause it at that exact moment many times and couldn't get it. Anyway, it looks like an image of someone...very short, 1 or 2 frames...just didn't know if anyone else saw that.
I actually noticed it live (one of the only times I felt like I caught something like that). It was definitely the silhouette of a woman holding a bag.

Fast forward 10 minutes or so, and it was Kim standing outside the airport waiting for the bus, clutching a bag in her right arm.
Ghost of Bisbee
AG
I'm going to be sad for a few weeks after BCS is over. Gilligan needs to get the hype train going and tell us what the next spinoff is going to be
Ervin Burrell
AG
Ghost of Bizbee said:

I'm going to be sad for a few weeks after BCS is over. Gilligan needs to get the hype train going and tell us what the next spinoff is going to be

I don't mean to pour salt in the wound, but I believe Gilligan told Rolling Stone today or yesterday that he's leaving this universe for good.
Ghost of Bisbee
AG
Ervin Burrell said:

Ghost of Bizbee said:

I don't mean to pour salt in the wound, but I believe Gillian told Rolling Stone today or yesterday that he's leaving this universe for good.

Thanks for the share. I looked it up and the title is clickbait. It's more likely to me he does revisit it after reading this:

" These episodes take place after Breaking Bad and after El Camino. As of now, they are the chronological end of this story. Do you see this as it for this fictional universe, or could you imagine revisiting it?

I can definitely imagine revisiting it. Selfishly, I'd like to do so, to keep this thing going. But without naming any names, I look around at some of the worlds, the universes, the stories that I love, whether they're on TV or in the movies. And I think there's a certain point, and it's hard to define, where you've done too much in the same universe. Just leave it alone. And some universes are much bigger and more elastic. Ours is a very small one, Albuquerque, New Mexico, versus some of these worlds and series of movies and TV shows. The main thing I'm scared of is becoming too much of a one-trick pony. Yes, I could do more with this universe. And maybe someday I will, especially if I fail at everything that comes next. Then I'll come crawling back. But right now, whether there's more room to grow or not and there probably is I feel like it's time to do something new."

That is promising^

BB and BCS will never be Walking Dead, I promise Gilligan
Complete Idiot
Ervin Burrell said:

Ghost of Bizbee said:

I don't mean to pour salt in the wound, but I believe Gillian told Rolling Stone today or yesterday that he's leaving this universe for good.

X-Files connection I guess.
double aught
AG
Interested!
PatAg
AG
Ervin Burrell said:

Ghost of Bizbee said:

Good, I'm ready for a new show from their team.
GreasenUSA
AG
Cinnabon Is Giving Away A Free Tasty Treat For The 'Better Call Saul' Series Finale
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
Ghost of Bizbee said:

Ervin Burrell said:

Ghost of Bizbee said:

Thanks for the share. I looked it up and the title is clickbait. It's more likely to me he does revisit it after reading this:

" These episodes take place after Breaking Bad and after El Camino. As of now, they are the chronological end of this story. Do you see this as it for this fictional universe, or could you imagine revisiting it?

I can definitely imagine revisiting it. Selfishly, I'd like to do so, to keep this thing going. But without naming any names, I look around at some of the worlds, the universes, the stories that I love, whether they're on TV or in the movies. And I think there's a certain point, and it's hard to define, where you've done too much in the same universe. Just leave it alone. And some universes are much bigger and more elastic. Ours is a very small one, Albuquerque, New Mexico, versus some of these worlds and series of movies and TV shows. The main thing I'm scared of is becoming too much of a one-trick pony. Yes, I could do more with this universe. And maybe someday I will, especially if I fail at everything that comes next. Then I'll come crawling back. But right now, whether there's more room to grow or not and there probably is I feel like it's time to do something new."

That is promising^

BB and BCS will never be Walking Dead, I promise Gilligan

I could see another one off movie like El Camino.

For Kim/Jimmy after whatever this ends up as.

Potentially Mike in there as well and even more crossover possible with Todd, Skinny Pete, Badger, Suell, etc...

In my mind it starts in ABQ... Kim and Jimmy are reunited but only for a purpose. For whatever reason they have to hunt down Jesse Pinkman who disappeared (to Alaska). So it's a reluctant partners roadtrip movie. And along the way they have to scam some people to fund their quest and evade law enforcement.

That's all I got. But it could be fleshed out to 2 hours. Call it "Road to Nowhere."

lol, jk. but i'd love a 2 hour movie.
double aught
AG
GreasenUSA said:

Cinnabon Is Giving Away A Free Tasty Treat For The 'Better Call Saul' Series Finale

Last line from the article:

" To find a Cinnabon, go to the nearest abandoned mall"
not hedge

thought yalld enjoy this
Tobias Funke
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

This is amazing
not hedge
does anybody else feel like the howard/lalo/gus plot was an entire season ago? i know its only been a few episodes but man it feels like forever
PatAg
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

That's my cue. See y'all next week.
Yea, we're pretty good about self-policing, but I would be so mad if I saw a spoiler
Stat Monitor Repairman
After the finale gonna start watching that show Severance over on Apple.

I think that sounds like the next best show unless somebody has got something better.

But I'm gonna watch the show in order on sunday nights like a normal person.

I ain't even ready to watch a show on monday night.

It fells like extra work to watch this show on Mondays.

A Monday show is a bad idea.
Yellerjacket
not hedge said:

does anybody else feel like the howard/lalo/gus plot was an entire season ago? i know its only been a few episodes but man it feels like forever

Yep. Seems like Nacho died three seasons ago.
Stat Monitor Repairman
We started this show from a standing start.

Half this thread is talking about details that people forgot because there was so long between seasons.

But … that said

It seems like they had all the time they needed in the writing room.

Credit to Vince Gilligan for putting together a show. Him and his team got to be the best out there doing it.
mazzag
AG
Bunk Moreland said:

Florida Kim...bad hair, bad clothing...cankles...tough life.

She chose it. FFS she wears mama's nightgown. She deserves "yep, yep".
Stat Monitor Repairman
Florida was Kim's personal hell.
Ghost of Bisbee
AG
mazzag said:

Bunk Moreland said:

Florida Kim...bad hair, bad clothing...cankles...tough life.

She chose it. FFS she wears mama's nightgown. She deserves "yep, yep".

**** that yep yep guy, he sucks
TXAG 05
AG
Where is TCTTS? Don't think I've seen his review of this weeks episode.
MW03
AG
Ervin Burrell said:

oragator said:

And I guess I was the only one who didn't even recognize Kim until her name plate showed at work. They did a great job of really changing her,

Bob's three words to describe the finale were "hard won truth".

Gilligan said fans should get their depends ready.

So many directions it could go now, gonna be fun.

How in God's name did you not recognize Kim before then? I literally have no words to describe how oblivious you could be to not recognize that that was simply Kim with brunette hair. Do you have macular degeneration or something?

Also, as an aside…brunette Kim>>blonde Kim.

I'll cop to this. When she was talking about Miracle Whip like it was some new product on the market, I thought we were getting an old flashback and they had found an actress that sort of looked like Kim to play her mother. Then my brain scrambled when they showed Amazing Race. Didn't really click into place until she was standing outside her house saying goodbye to the boyfriend.

Also, you're bonkers.

aTmAg
AG
Kim Wexler is simply not very hot. She is merely out of Saul's league, but he's not Henry Cavil. Hell he's uglier than 50% of the show.
Teddy Perkins
AG
TXAG 05 said:

Where is TCTTS? Don't think I've seen his review of this weeks episode.
He caught a ban on the Marvel thread for using a poster's first name.
MW03
AG
Watched this finally last night. Did yall catch the weird shot in the intro of the figure in black? I managed to nail the pause and catch a photo of it. Kim in her coat at the airport?

Know Your Enemy
AG
This was discussed on the previous page.
First Page Last Page
Page 98 of 124

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.