***** Big Brother 23 Discussion SPOILERS *****

76,171 Views | 782 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by _lefraud_
wendyb
How long do you want to ignore this user?
When you say "production help", what do y'all mean. Can you give me some examples. I love BB. The CO alliance was a joke. If that had been the marshmallow alliance, CBS would have broke that up ASAP. Yes, next year will be extremely interesting. If you are white and enter the house, you would assume target on your back week one.
TombstoneTex
AG
wendyb said:

When you say "production help", what do y'all mean. Can you give me some examples. I love BB. The CO alliance was a joke. If that had been the marshmallow alliance, CBS would have broke that up ASAP. Yes, next year will be extremely interesting. If you are white and enter the house, you would assume target on your back week one.
When the players are in the diary room "production" can talk with the players. Apparently they asked Derek X multiple times if he wanted to use his power and he still chose not to - should have been obvious that he needed to even without that "production help".
HTownAg98
It can also be something as simple as "wouldn't it be awesome if there was an all-black alliance this year?" and planting that seed in someone's head. They can pose questions in the diary room that are intended to create discussion, but also have a way of fostering doubt or making someone go in a particular direction.

Another thing I've always wondered about: in the individual challenges, do the players get to see their actual time, or is it just what production says it is?
Scoopen Skwert
AG
It would be neat if by some strange chance there was someone on this board who was also on BB.

Not sure what kind of contracts they sign but judges in this state ain't too keen on non competes.
TombstoneTex
AG
Dudeā€¦. Clay Honeycutt was on big brother. At least one or two other aggies as well.
tailgatetimer10
AG
Obvious sarcasm since Cliff posts here
TombstoneTex
AG
Damnā€¦.
Scoopen Skwert
AG
tailgatetimer10 said:

Obvious sarcasm since Cliff posts here

Thank you.
GT_Aggie2015
AG
CliffHogg said:

GT_Aggie2015 said:

Cliff, allow tu/0u in the SEC or not? I kid, I kid.

Who is your pick to win it all?
You giving me the vote? I like being the only SEC team in Texas. Recruiting edge is more important than whatever extra cash flow might be possible. So a big ol horns down from me as I laugh at the sudden desire to join a conference that the sips spent so much time trying to denigrate.

But if they do make it in, I look forward to becoming the DOMINANT SEC in Texas!

Who is going to win it all? Not sure yet. I could see Kyland, Tiffany, Xavier and Claire all going far in the game.
Nice call!
HTownAg98
Nacho Thigh Juice said:

It would be neat if by some strange chance there was someone on this board who was also on BB.

Not sure what kind of contracts they sign but judges in this state ain't too keen on non competes.

Without reading the contract, I would bet a large sum of money that the contract says that any lawsuit has to be filed in California.
Bunk Moreland
https://www.realityblurred.com/realitytv/2011/07/big-brother-cast-contract/

3 year gag order or BB could come after you. I'm sure some has changed since this was posted but my guess is it's very similar.
Lonestar_Ag09
AG
Are we not doing a thread for this years celebrity edition?
_lefraud_
AG
PermianBasinAggie said:

So, now that the Cookout has established the playbook, what happens next year? CBS has pledged to continue casting its shows like this, where half the cast is POC. Will the white houseguests target black houseguests because they're scared of the Cookout 2.0? Or will they play the role of good woke white person and continue pretending it's okay to get picked off because you're white? Can you imagine the outcry if next year, 2 black folks get nominated on week 1? Might as well slit your own throat.

Or maybe we move on to the next victim group who has never won big brother. No trans has ever won. Let's pack the cast and make next season's goal to go win one for Caitlyn!
Bingo.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.