***** Big Brother 23 Discussion SPOILERS *****

76,363 Views | 782 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by _lefraud_
Jimmy McNulty
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm sure woke was a requirement to be on the show.
TopFlightReject
When they were doing the cast montage introducing each of the cast did anyone notice when they showed Frenchie's he had #BLM written in window paint on his trucks window??
Ag_N_Houston
AG
Lonestar_Ag09 said:

Legit question, is frenchy the only "normal" house guest?

Frenchy (fills old guy role)
Autistic brainiac kungfu woo girl
African royalty
Fat, gay, black (self identified) child of a celebrity
Anime, lesbian, seamstress scientist
Italian man ***** -I guess he can be considered "normal"
Asian guy
Single white mom
Brainiac African/Indian
Christian-don't remember much
Black lawyer
Female entrepreneur with "hard up bringing"
Single black mom, business owner
Hawaiian surfer
Black software/app designer
Bisexual brainiac AI blonde

Let's just say production went hard on the koolaid
From what I remember, Christian seemed pretty normal. There is no Hawaiian surfer. There is a dude that is super proud of his McCombs degree that is now a "businessman" that is done with work by 1:00 and surfs the rest of the day. I look forward to him trying to hook up with the single white mom and getting shot down and/or played hysterically.
Jimmy McNulty
AG
TopFlightReject said:

When they were doing the cast montage introducing each of the cast did anyone notice when they showed Frenchie's he had #BLM written in window paint on his trucks window??
Great, so the country bumpkin archetype is going to lean into the everyone in the south is racist except for great men like him who paints on his window and picks black people on his team on a gameshow.

If they go way into overly woke segments, I'm out. I want to see gameplay and drama, and that's it.
JDUB08AG
AG
Jimmy McNulty said:

TopFlightReject said:

Great, so the country bumpkin archetype is going to lean into the everyone in the south is racist except for great men like him who paints on his window and picks black people on his team on a gameshow.

If they go way into overly woke segments, I'm out. I want to see gameplay and drama, and that's it.
I told my wife the same thing. I'm tired of it. Its getting harder and harder to find entertainment these days that just leaves this crap alone. We'll see how this next week goes.
TopFlightReject
Based on some of the LFUs i'm following he's already gotten himself in hot water (DAY 2!!) by first spouting about only throwing up white alpha males now he's switched to putting up Derek X and Xavier.. the guy is such a ****.
TASAG18
AG

I knew I had recognized Travis from something
Lonestar_Ag09
AG
Who in that house is a white Alpha male!?!
Bunk Moreland
Sounds like Frenchie originally wanted to go after Brent, then they talked and he realized he was 'wrong' on Brent.

Then he wanted Christian. Then Christian won the wild card challenge and is now safe. Then he said he 'tested' the women by saying no chance a lady would go home, then later asked for volunteers to be a pawn and nobody spoke up so now he 'knows' something.

Now the target I think is Travis and/or Derek X.

Dude is playing a mile a minute.
Bunk Moreland

tailgatetimer10
AG
Frenchie is awful at this game. Officially has an alliance, with the whole house.

Not many alliances, just one.
htxag09
AG
tailgatetimer10 said:

Frenchie is awful at this game. Officially has an alliance, with the whole house.

Not many alliances, just one.
He's got them right where he wants them.....
Bunk Moreland
He just came out of the DR and went to the bathroom to finish crying. Now he's talking to Xavier and Brent about how fake everyone is and having a mini breakdown.

They haven't even been in there 3 full days.
JDUB08AG
AG
You could tell by his reaction after winning HOH then having to decide if he wanted to double down or not that he wasn't going to be long for this game. Looked like he was going to stroke out.
Anti-taxxer
AG
Alyssa and Kyland are the nominees.

ETA: I hate team seasons. The number of possible nominees is immediately cut.
TopFlightReject
Wow.
tailgatetimer10
AG
It's only for 4 weeks right?

Nothing is worse than BOTB...
Ag_N_Houston
AG
Well, now I feel stupid for liking Frenchie based on the first episode. It makes sense though. I always pick the wrong guy.
Bunk Moreland
I liked him first ep too but that's about when it ended. Everything since has been a disaster.

Seems like Derek X is the target to be backdoored. Frenchie tried to grow one alliance, make yet another one, and solidify 2 separate final 2's last night.
Anti-taxxer
AG
tailgatetimer10 said:

It's only for 4 weeks right?

Nothing is worse than BOTB...

100%. I loathe botb.

Frenchie's going down. He's the one who, every season, claims to be an expert, then plays balls-to-the-wall hard, and gets bounced the second week.

I thought he was promising.
Hey...so.. um
I've been watching season 11 of big brother and I really like how the older seasons were done. They showed luxury comps, they showed the HOH rooms, and they didn't try to create drama or indecision the way they do now. Wish they would go back to that and less of cut ups of strategy that makes it look like someone will flip or something will happen that in reality had very little chance of happening.

Tldr: show more comps, less meaningless conversations.
Bunk Moreland
Derek X won veto so now frenchie needs to go to plan z.
tailgatetimer10
AG
Good thing this moron told everyone what he was thinking
tk for tu juan
Wildcard comp was cool
m-walker
AG
Pretty girls shouldn't be on the block week one.
tailgatetimer10
AG
Great episode one.

Dude distinctly says he was going to not nominate a woman or a minority

And here we are. What an idiot
tk for tu juan
The nomination speech was rough too. Wonder how many takes they did?
tk for tu juan
Alyssa just did the alphabet while traversing the yard in a handstand. That should count for safety
tk for tu juan
Now Travis is wearing a dress and heels as punishment for losing in pool.
Sex Panther
AG
They better not get rid of the smoke show in week freaking 1
tailgatetimer10
AG
And furthermore, as if he hadn't pissed enough people off.. he freaking calls out another houseguest when he didn't need to.
Anti-taxxer
AG
Holy Mother of God.

Frenchie is a damn nightmare. I knew from the feedcaps that he was imploding, but actually watching it happen is physically painful.

Everyone is having fun, and then Frenchie just comes in and sh*ts all over everything.
Bunk Moreland
Hopefully once POV ceremony is done Frenchie gets trashed by the house the rest of the week. I think they're all onto him.
tailgatetimer10
AG
I still cannot believe he told half the house they were safe (the women) because they were women.... and then put a woman up. Earning trust, obviously a strong suit here.
Anti-taxxer
AG
He formed an alliance that includes everyone in the house. Evvvveryone.

He is an idiot of the highest order.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.