***** Big Brother 23 Discussion SPOILERS *****

76,368 Views | 782 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by _lefraud_
HTownAg98
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I wouldn't hand the money to X just yet. Depending on what the final comp is, it's anyone's game (except Derek F). If they do that goofy comp where you have to guess who said what, that one can be a toss-up. They haven't done it in several years, and I can't see them doing that if they want X to win. But production has done some dumb **** so who knows.

Also, I saw that the celebrity version of the show is coming back in the winter. That may be worth watching.
waitwhat?
https://www.latimes.com/entertainment-arts/tv/story/2021-08-19/big-brother-23-cast-the-cookout

If you can read this without just giving up on the show, I applaud you.

What a pathetic season. What we all suspected was true is absolutely true.
" 'People that read with pictures think that it's simply about a mask' - Dana Loesch" - Ban Cow Gas

"Truth is treason in the empire of lies." - Dr. Ron Paul

Big Tech IS the empire of lies

TEXIT
Anti-taxxer
AG
1. Andy Dehnart sucks.

2. The difference between this alliance and previous ones is this the Cookout formed BECAUSE they are black, and SPECIFICALLY TARGETED non-black HGs BECAUSE of their race.

People who can't admit that are delusional and outright liars.
4stringAg
AG
Anti-taxxer said:

1. Andy Dehnart sucks.

2. The difference between this alliance and previous ones is this the Cookout formed BECAUSE they are black, and SPECIFICALLY TARGETED non-black HGs BECAUSE of their race.

People who can't admit that are delusional and outright liars.

True. When Dehnhart says that what the cookout did has been happening in reverse for years, he's full of ***** Previous alliances didn't proclaim racial reasons for evicting black houseguests. Britini, Claire, Sarah Beth, Derek X, and Alissa were all evicted because they weren't black, not because they were the biggest threat to win.
[img]http://texags.com/images/forum/icon23.gif[/img]
HTownAg98
Derek X was definitely a threat to win, but everything else is correct.
TombstoneTex
AG
Apparently Azah cuddling up with X a lot these past few days.
Flashdiaz
AG
HYC_AG said:

she knows he's about to be a 3/4 Millionaire.
4stringAg
AG
HYC_AG said:

Yep, saw a clip on the live feed from yesterday and she told Big D that if she wins HoH, she's taking X to the final. Essentially she's telling Big D that she's thinking more about after the game and the impression of having the first black winner be one of the weakest in Big Brother history and almost that she'd rather lose to X than win against Big D.

Big D told her she thinks its because X is playing her and the two of them getting cozy this last week is clouding her judgement and making her make emotional decisions.

tk for tu juan
Jimmy McNulty
AG
what a moron. She is a complete waste.
Bunk Moreland
Jimmy McNulty said:

what a moron. She is a complete waste.

Would be rich for her to somehow win, take X and then win over him with this woke ass jury.

"X was more deserving, but Azah sends a lager message"
HTownAg98
Tonight, we finally get to put this season out to pasture and shoot it. I'm still hoping we get a Derek F. v. Ahza final two, so we can crown a least deserving winner for this season.

As an aside, if Derek F. or Ahza were to win, where would they rank as "least deserving Big Brother winner"? Lisa from BB3 and Andy from 17 have to be up there.
Aggie09Derek
AG
+ the typical she needs it more
TombstoneTex
AG
HTownAg98 said:

Tonight, we finally get to put this season out to pasture and shoot it. I'm still hoping we get a Derek F. v. Ahza final two, so we can crown a least deserving winner for this season.

As an aside, if Derek F. or Ahza were to win, where would they rank as "least deserving Big Brother winner"? Lisa from BB3 and Andy from 17 have to be up there.

Josh Martinez Is the least deserving - end of discussion - but Derek F would take his place.
Jimmy McNulty
AG
But Josh banged pots and pans!!!
TombstoneTex
AG
They even skip Josh when you google "big brother winners"
gigemJTH12
AG
Sports-Ag said:

The eviction. What a sore loser to bring up X nephew.

may be in the minority but I loved that he said this. hes a weirdo but it was the first interesting scene of big brother all year.

I just caught up like 2 months worth. I am finishing the season because I am so invested but at the start of next season if it is anything close to this **** I will be done forever.
emoney
AG
Derek has >1% chance of winning but yeah he would be least deserving. In no world, where every person in jury besides Alyssa at one time has said X is playing the best game, would they vote against him in favor of Azah or Derek.
gigemJTH12
AG
emoney said:

Derek has >1% chance of winning but yeah he would be least deserving. In no world, where every person in jury besides Alyssa at one time has said X is playing the best game, would they vote against him in favor of Azah or Derek.
you thin Derek would be less deserving than Azah??

no way
4stringAg
AG
gigemJTH12 said:

emoney said:

you thin Derek would be less deserving than Azah??

no way
In a way, yes. Azah won at least one HoH and if in a final 2 with Derek would have won final HoH. Derek has won nothing at all. He has a better social game than Azah though and both have simply laid around and been carried all the way to the end.
gigemJTH12
AG
if she had more wins I could see that. but his social game is so much better than hers that it trumps her one win.
TombstoneTex
AG
His social game consists of being fat and keeping his mouth mostly shut - and he even messed that up with Azah.

Nothing about his "social game" is intentional either - so I would hardly call it game play.

Edit…. Spelling is hard.
emoney
AG
Does his social game really trump Azah's though? Let's go down the list:

Britini's vote would be a toss up but I could see her giving Derek what she would think is a sympathy vote.
DX votes Azah no doubt
Sarah Beth votes Azah 80%
Claire votes Azah 90%
Alyssa I'm not sure of. We'll say Derek
Tiffany votes Azah no doubt
Hannah votes Azah no doubt
Kyland should vote Derek for the simple fact that he took his ring but if he's all about winning as he claims then his vote is Azah
I think X would vote for Derek but I'm not sure.

I think she gets at least 5 votes. Sure Derek made people laugh and ran his mouth more but Azah spent more time having conversations with the people that's in the jury and I think that would give her the edge of the battle of the two HGs that did next to nothing in the house.
Scoopen Skwert
AG
Xavier reminds me of Derrick Levasseur

Just a stone cold badass!!! Amazing amazing gameplay.
4stringAg
AG
X and Big D to the final 2
Bunk Moreland
Nacho Thigh Juice said:

Xavier reminds me of Derrick Levasseur

Just a stone cold badass!!! Amazing amazing gameplay.

He's good. I wish the season was legitimate enough to put him on the level of a Derrick or Dan but it wasn't. He's closer to a Tyler.
Jimmy McNulty
AG
"Making history" of winning a game show….
Scoopen Skwert
AG
Good point.

I'm just impressed with the way his played this season. Each season is different and he played a great game.
4stringAg
AG
Azah looks miserable, like she's not having a good time at all.
TombstoneTex
AG
Big D in his final speech "I wanted to create an alliance with people who look like me". everyone smiles and nods approvingly.
TombstoneTex
AG
Kyland putting his key in was amazing! More shade at X!!!
TASAG18
AG
Did Tiffany not steal the "master plan" from BB12?
MrPlow2010
AG
They all talk about unity and doing it for the greater purpose but the winner ain't sharing any is his money with the other cook out members
TombstoneTex
AG
They all need to be special and victims about something.
TASAG18
AG
What happened to air hugs and social distancing when X walked out? So dumb

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.