Sneaker Thread

951,593 Views | 14641 Replies | Last: 36 min ago by texag06ish
aTm_bomb
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I get that. I'm not huge on red in my shoes so it's easy for me to pass on the BC3 and the WC3. I like the subtlety of the Green Glow where the midsole is black. The Georgia peach or midnight navy where the heel area of the midsole is the accent color.
Teddy Perkins
AG
MW03 said:

If you are anti-Kanye, these come in at a distant 2nd place. Ultraboost 23s. The 4.0s and 5.0s are comfortable as well, but the amount of boost foam in the 23s is extremely nice. I think the 1.0s look the best, but they are not nearly as comfortable as the later iterations.

Are Ultraboost 23s and Ultraboost Light the same shoe with different naming conventions? Also, do they run true to size? I'm a 12 in the Ultraboost 1.0s, so I assume I'm safe to get a 12 in the 23s/Lights?
WES2006AG
AG
Teddy Perkins said:

MW03 said:

If you are anti-Kanye, these come in at a distant 2nd place. Ultraboost 23s. The 4.0s and 5.0s are comfortable as well, but the amount of boost foam in the 23s is extremely nice. I think the 1.0s look the best, but they are not nearly as comfortable as the later iterations.

Are Ultraboost 23s and Ultraboost Light the same shoe with different naming conventions? Also, do they run true to size? I'm a 12 in the Ultraboost 1.0s, so I assume I'm safe to get a 12 in the 23s/Lights?
I don't think they are the same. I read somewhere that that the light version is significantly lighter but not as squishy as the usual version.
cmk10
AG
size 11 on the Trophy Rooms if one of you fine Aggies isnt going for them!!!! 9:00 a.m.
MW03
AG
Yeah, I couldn't say. I've never tried the light version.
CFTXAG10
AG
Theres been some ridiculously low priced ultraboost up for grabs too if you are in the market. Just wait for a sale.

DSW has a couple on sale for $75 with free shipping if you use code SPRING2024
MW03
AG
cmk10 said:

size 11 on the Trophy Rooms if one of you fine Aggies isnt going for them!!!! 9:00 a.m.

Going for a 12 myself. The plum dunks are also very cool, but I've been on an SB kick lately and need to take a break.
CFTXAG10
AG
Quick L

jrod2181
Solid consolation prize

MW03
AG
MBAR
AG
Got a Dub on the Trophy Room but what I really wanted was the dunks. Honestly we'll see how hot these Trophy Rooms are on the secondary as they might be going away so I can get a shoe I actually want.
MW03
AG
MBAR said:

Got a Dub on the Trophy Room but what I really wanted was the dunks. Honestly we'll see how hot these Trophy Rooms are on the secondary as they might be going away so I can get a shoe I actually want.

That's wild, but I respect it. You'll probably be able to flip the TRs for $600+ pretty easy. One of the best looking OG 1 lows in a while.
Ham Slice MRE
AG
L
jrod2181
We can help each other out here if a size 10.5 or 11
I got the plums size 11 + 100 cash really wanted trophy but totally understand if this not an option for you
CFTXAG10
AG
MBAR said:

This was my strategy. I was planning to flip for a couple of pairs I consistently put offers in on through GOAT/SX
aTm_bomb
AG
Don't think I can remember Jrod taking an L.
jrod2181
I did have a good little run. Lol.
bcasey03
AG
Forgot to add yesterday.
CFTXAG10
AG
If you have an account or create one DSW is doing $30 off $49+. Not every brand is included in the promo but a lot of them are.
MBAR
AG
jrod2181 said:

We can help each other out here if a size 10.5 or 11
I got the plums size 11 + 100 cash really wanted trophy but totally understand if this not an option for you
Sorry man size 13!
Teddy Perkins
AG
For our resident animal print lover.
aznaggiegirl07
AG
Teddy Perkins said:

For our resident animal print lover.

LOVE them!!!!!
vmiaptetr
AG
https://www.espn.com/soccer/story/_/id/39780015/germany-ends-adidas-relationship-nike-deal

This was posted on premium. Kind of a major burn to get ditched by your home country.
StillNotAnAggie
These are nice.
https://instagr.am/p/C4s5hCfOwml
vmiaptetr
AG
I remember when North Carolina played for the championship in '05. Before the game, they reported that Michael Jordan came in the locker room and told the guys that if they won, he would get each of them any pair of Jordan's they wanted.

I can't even imagine.
Sea Speed
AG
Good question for the board, if you could have any pair of Jordan's, what would they be?
BowSowy
AG
Black Toe Union 1's for me
Sea Speed
AG
Oh and post a picture cause I dont know shoe names.
jrod2181
W Friday

powerbelly
AG
Hit on the TMNT shell-toe

Ham Slice MRE
AG
Just dropped on Nike and I can't resist
vmiaptetr
AG

MW03
AG
I know I entered the damned draw but it's not showing up as confirmed or not on the app, and it's sold out in my size.
vmiaptetr
AG
NVM.
jrod2181
These for the TMNT. What size you need my wife hit a size 11 on finish line that I will be returning
First Page Last Page
Page 372 of 419

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.