Sneaker Thread

951,916 Views | 14643 Replies | Last: 3 hrs ago by cmk10
concac
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
aggiephoenix02 said:

You Nike nerds are crazy. Women's shoes? Really?!?!
Meh. There's no difference between the men's and women's Jordans besides the sizing. Not like the women's Jordans come with sparkles or heels.
MW03
AG
MW03
AG
texag06ish
AG
These are dope. I don't play golf but I really want these and all white with the gum soles real bad.
aggiebird02
Unemployed said:

aggiephoenix02 said:

Meh. There's no difference between the men's and women's Jordans besides the sizing. Not like the women's Jordans come with sparkles or heels.
Hhmm, IDK. Y'all might get one over on someone else, but y'all still know y'all are standing in women's shoes…

Edit: It seems like a slippery slope. The next thing you know, you're gonna see the perfect shirt, you'd look great in it… who cares if the buttons are on the wrong side, no one really notices those things, right? Once you take that husky size junior-miss tag off, it goes from being a blouse to a shirt… right, fellas?
vmiaptetr
AG
I'll be as ready as I can be for the drop.
Yoda
AG
aTm_bomb said:

I grabbed these and you cannot tell they are women's sizes. Lots of compliments in town. I say go for it.
Congrats, man. Doesn't surprise me at all you're getting lots of positive feedback.

I'm holding onto hope that they eventually release them in larger sizes that I could wear.
concac
AG
aggiephoenix02 said:

Unemployed said:

aggiephoenix02 said:

Hhmm, IDK. Y'all might get one over on someone else, but y'all still know y'all are standing in women's shoes…

Edit: It seems like a slippery slope. The next thing you know, you're gonna see the perfect shirt, you'd look great in it… who cares if the buttons are on the wrong side, no one really notices those things, right? Once you take that husky size junior-miss tag off, it goes from being a blouse to a shirt… right, fellas?
You're being intentionally obtuse just to troll.
aggiebird02
I'm not trolling, just teasing. Come on, women's shoes? That's just funny…
David_Puddy
AG
With all due disrespect, you're a f'ing goofball & you provide 0 value to this thread.
MASAXET
AG
David_Puddy said:

With all due disrespect, you're a f'ing goofball & you provide 0 value to this thread.
Don't pick on him too hard, he's clearly got some insecurity issues.
StringerBell
AG
Cross posting this for anyone interested some nice maroon gor tex stans https://texags.com/forums/50/topics/3448523
fig96
AG
aTm_bomb said:

I grabbed these and you cannot tell they are women's sizes. Lots of compliments in town. I say go for it.
Seriously considering either these or the Chinese New Year's, totally dig this colorway (Luv Ya Blue!).

Is their sizing accurate for women's to men's?
aTm_bomb
AG
I wear a 9.5 and got the 11W and they fit exactly the same. The blue isn't quite powdery enough for luv ya but hard to find a better alternative. Everyone knows what they are. Eyeing some red laces to change it up.
jrod2181
HSS went with Adidas for todays tournament

concac
AG
fig96
AG
Appreciate the info! My AJ1s are size 9 so the 10.5 should work if I pull the trigger.
aggiebird02
David_Puddy said:

At least I don't wear women's clothes…
fig96
AG
aggiephoenix02 said:

David_Puddy said:

For someone who doesn't wear women's clothes you're really fixated on not wearing women's clothes.
Sea Speed
AG
fig96 said:

aggiephoenix02 said:

David_Puddy said:

For someone who doesn't wear women's clothes you're really fixated on not wearing women's clothes.

Dudes probably jame gumb
aggiebird02
fig96 said:

aggiephoenix02 said:

David_Puddy said:

Guys, calm down, I'm just making fun of men that wear women's shoes. It's funny, and it's really that simple…
StringerBell
AG
It's wild how insecure you are
aggiebird02
You wanna see wild, just wait until I get my laces for my new Avia 880s…
sklipes
What is everyone's opinion for the On The Roger collection?

They have several variations, which I can't figure out the difference between them, though give a Stan Smith feel/look. I have noticed a lot of the guys at work wearing them and they all said the same thing: They are the most comfortable shoes they wear.

Thoughts?
https://www.on.com/en-us/products/the-roger-centre-court-48cc/mens/white-mustard-shoes-48.98496
Agristotle
AG
I'm not a Lebron fan either but he has some fun shoes
concac
AG
Agristotle said:

I'm not a Lebron fan either but he has some fun shoes

You gotta be a confident guy to be flexing those.
powerbelly
AG
I ordered some that should be here this week. Don't like that they are vegan leather, but I have heard the same from people I know regarding comfort.
Agristotle
AG
They're not as outrageous as these
David_Puddy
AG
aggiephoenix02 said:

David_Puddy said:

Neither does anyone on this thread that isn't a woman. So......congrats?
aTm_bomb
AG
Yep, red is much better!

MW03
AG
Undefeated has some 998 made in the USAs marked down from $185 to $110 if anyone wants to board the NB train.

vmiaptetr
AG
Someone explain this to me like I'm 5. It says "participation" begins March 16, and the "drop" is March 22. Does that mean I give them all my information, and it's a lottery type drawing on the 22nd?
MW03
AG
Correct. The difference is that adidas charges you and the returns your money if you lose. *******s must be cash poor and need liquidity without Kanye. Interest free loans galore.
Sea Speed
AG
MW03 said:

Undefeated has some 998 made in the USAs marked down from $185 to $110 if anyone wants to board the NB train.

DAMMIT. I need new work shoes and those fit the bill exactly but they are sold out of 13.
Sea Speed
AG
Also I am not impressed with the ultra boosts I bought for work a little over a year and a half ago. They get very light wear and the toe cap is already falling apart. I figured they would be a 5 year shoe.
First Page Last Page
Page 370 of 419

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.