Sneaker Thread

952,409 Views | 14644 Replies | Last: 6 hrs ago by vmiaptetr
MW03
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
StringerBell said:

Oh grails are for sure heat but not all heat are grails

Wheatables02
AG

aggiebird02
Nm
BowSowy
AG
RealTalk said:

Can't wait until y'all argue about what is considered a "grail".
Ha, this is the one that actually annoys me.
zgolfz85
AG
Wheatables02 said:

GD that movie is so good
concac
AG
aggiephoenix02 said:

Right on, z golf!

I've been saying this thread was full of nothing but posers, but they didn't believe me. Now there's a real sneaker head that has the heat, and y'all are scared.

Oh ****!
Congrats?
Head Ninja In Charge
AG
Proud of this thread for making it 317 pages until we inevitably got to page 318. We did good, y'all.
Teddy Perkins
AG
zgolfz85 said:

it's hard to know what will and won't sell out these days, but I have to imagine these will go instantly:

https://www.nike.com/launch/t/dunk-low-clot-fragment-design-black-and-white

MBAR
AG
zgolfz85 said:

StringerBell said:

Totally agree We can't bust heads like we used tobut we have our ways. One trick is to tell them stories that don't go anywhere like the time I caught the ferry over to Shelbyville. I needed a new heel for my shoe, so I decided to go to Morganville which is what they called Shelbyville in those days. So, I tied an onion to my belt which was the style at the time. Now, to take the ferry cost a nickel. And in those days, nickels had pictures of bumblebees on 'em. 'Give me five bees for a quarter,' you'd say. Now, where were we? Oh, yeah! The important thing was that I had an onion on my belt which was the style at the time. They didn't have white onions because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big yellow ones

I was once nearly laughed out of a sneaker convention for wearing what I thought was heat, a rare pair of p rod sbs. Real sneakerheads are way ****ing dewshier than you'll ever know. They're also largely going extinct because every brand is capitalizing on shoe mania and now there's a billion pairs released every week. What if I told you as recently as 10 yrs ago it wasn't like that at all? What if I told you that 90% of new releases were boring af. It's a different era today….I'd buy 100 pairs a week if I had **** you money

"Real" sneakerheads.

I feel bad for you and your mindset my dude.
WES2006AG
AG
49 new posts on the Sneaker Thread. Thought I must have really missed something.
zgolfz85
AG
Teddy Perkins said:

zgolfz85 said:

it's hard to know what will and won't sell out these days, but I have to imagine these will go instantly:

https://www.nike.com/launch/t/dunk-low-clot-fragment-design-black-and-white

I take it back, those aren't meh at all. Didn't realize they had some additional bells and whistles. I'll take an L, but def gonna make an attempt
jrod2181
Good luck on the drop today and remember to wear sunscreen this weekend.
Could be some record warmth in texas this weekend
jrod2181
Once upon a time, in a land far away, there lived two young sneaker enthusiasts named zgolfz85 and Aggiephoenix02. They were known throughout the community as true sneakerheads, with a passion for collecting and wearing the most coveted kicks.

But in this community, there were those who doubted their authenticity as sneakerheads. They believed that zgolfz85 and Aggiephoenix02 were merely posing as collectors, with no real knowledge or appreciation for the culture.

Feeling the weight of these accusations, zgolfz85 and Aggiephoenix02 set out to prove themselves. They embarked on a journey to acquire the rarest and most exclusive sneakers, with the hopes of silencing their detractors once and for all.

Their quest was not an easy one, as they faced challenges at every turn. From long lines at sneaker releases to bidding wars on online auctions, zgolfz85 and Aggiephoenix02 persevered, driven by their love for the game and the never ending quest for Heat.

At last, they had amassed a collection of sneakers that surpassed even the wildest dreams of their peers. From retro Jordans to limited edition Nikes, their closets were a veritable treasure trove of sneakerhead goodness.

And yet, the doubters still persisted, unwilling to accept zgolfz85 and Aggiephoenix02 as true members of the sneaker community.

Ham Slice MRE
AG
Early Fathers Day gift warmth, HSW

jrod2181
These are an everyday pair for me. COMFORTABLE
jeffk
AG
How do you like those? I was shocked to see them sitting at the price point they are on StockX and almost pulled the trigger on them the other day.
CFTXAG10
AG
Wonder how much of that has to do with cancel culture after Nike canned the Tom Sachs deal
jeffk
AG
There's probably some connection, but the other two colorways are still priced high.

And I'll be honest I somehow missed 100% of the Tom Sachs stuff initially until someone sent me down that rabbithole the other day.
Ham Slice MRE
AG
So far good. I was also suprised to see the pricing decent since I am a size 14 and that usually skews the prices upward. The wife snagged them at a tourist trap shop in Vegas that is acting as their own min-StockX for not much over retail.
powerbelly
AG
CFTXAG10 said:

Wonder how much of that has to do with cancel culture after Nike canned the Tom Sachs deal

I want the white ones and they are still high priced
CFTXAG10
AG
jeffk said:

There's probably some connection, but the other two colorways are still priced high.

And I'll be honest I somehow missed 100% of the Tom Sachs stuff initially until someone sent me down that rabbithole the other day.
Yea, it could definitely be the colorway. Although I thought the brown would outperform the yellow.

On another note, I still have not gotten my pairs from the Yeezy drop. Adidas needs to get their **** together.
aznaggiegirl07
AG
i joined for ****s and giggles...

Goldie Wilson
Joined the draw on the off-chance that real sneaker heads might consider these to be the H word
StillNotAnAggie
In for the L.
CFTXAG10
AG
Not heat but I actually kind of dig the Volt dunk
aznaggiegirl07
AG
super quick L
StillNotAnAggie
That was fast.
Goldie Wilson
L here. Any of you posers hit?
boogieman
AG
Got my L.
jrod2181
This poser took a massive L.
Sea Speed
AG
What happe ed with Tom Sachs?
jrod2181
https://www.highsnobiety.com/p/nike-tom-sachs-over/
StillNotAnAggie
We're in luck! The Clot's are going for only $415 on GOAT. Such a low price to put some heat on my feet.
David_Puddy
AG
I step awy from this thread for a week and see all of these new posts and I'm thinking I'm coming back to see some pics/news of good new releases, mail calls, or just pics in general from the regulars. Nope, instead I've gotta sift through some dork arguing about what he considers "heat" and this phoenix goof steps in to agree with him. Here is to hoping this thread gets back on track.
David_Puddy
AG
Here is a late post from Southwest's first class seat (aka the exit row) from last weekend. I love these AJKOs but man they are really hard to keep clean

First Page Last Page
Page 319 of 419

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.