Sneaker Thread

953,200 Views | 14644 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by vmiaptetr
zgolfz85
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Brittmoore Car Club said:

Wheatables02 said:

Prophet00 said:

Size 12.

Thx…Off by one size. If 13 I'd be super tempted to take off your hands. I do wish the copper color was red or at least a little closer though.

I have a pair of 13s I got from DSG at cost that I was going to return. You can have them at cost in dfw or elsewhere at cost plus shipping…
Thanks man, it's tempting, but I've gotta lay low for a while. Wife found a few new pairs I was hiding (which were not cheap) and we had a little talk lol. She doesn't get why anyone would want to have 5 diff pairs of J3's. Which I understand from a non-sneakerhead perspective.
ha, been there....now my wife is a purse head, so she leaves me alone. I think I'd rather not have a sneaker fetish and her not have a purse fetish though. Damn...purses are such a racket.
aznaggiegirl07
AG
zgolfz85 said:

Wheatables02 said:

Prophet00 said:

Size 12.

Thx…Off by one size. If 13 I'd be super tempted to take off your hands. I do wish the copper color was red or at least a little closer though.

I have a pair of 13s I got from DSG at cost that I was going to return. You can have them at cost in dfw or elsewhere at cost plus shipping…
Thanks man, it's tempting, but I've gotta lay low for a while. Wife found a few new pairs I was hiding (which were not cheap) and we had a little talk lol. She doesn't get why anyone would want to have 5 diff pairs of J3's. Which I understand from a non-sneakerhead perspective.
ha, been there....now my wife is a purse head, so she leaves me alone. I think I'd rather not have a sneaker fetish and her not have a purse fetish though. Damn...purses are such a racket.
oooh, but purses can be more expensive than shoes though...
zgolfz85
AG
right, that's what I meant when I said I'd give up my sneaker fetish to not have a wife with a purse fetish
fig96
AG
On the plus side they do generally hold their value really well.
fig96
AG
My new favorite instagram account that I thought the thread would appreciate.

Also, the shoe game on Ted Lasso this season has been just fire.

Also also, I want a pair of these.

https://instagr.am/p/CqXuWq8vVGp
CFTXAG10
AG
cmk10
AG
Got access but passed
jrod2181
210 is pretty steep
i is smart
AG
This will be the last time I'll drop the link for the McFly Dunk Reps, I promise. I figured some of you may have missed it and might be interested. This is a picture of the actual reps.

https://developerboring.com/collections/featured-custom/products/marty-mcfly-dunk?data_from=index_index&variant_sku_code=2426944-1147466-6604717-0-0-0-0
Goldie Wilson
Craft 4 restock: https://www.shoepalace.com/products/jordan-dv3742-021-air-jordan-4-se-craft-photon-dust-mens-lifestyle-shoes-grey?variant=41776865312974
bonfarr
AG

Wheatables02 said:

Prophet00 said:

Size 12.

I'm in the same boat, luckily StockX shipping box is pretty indiscreet I guess to discourage porch piracy so my better half didn't open it or ask about it and on Sunday I took it off the dining table and hustled it upstairs for the unboxing and put them in the closet.

I just bought a pair in February so my plan is to wait a while then wear them when we go out and if she notices them and asks I'll just say I have had them for a long time and she just never noticed.
Disclaimer: Views expressed in this post reflect the opinions of Texags user bonfarr and are not to be accepted as facts or to be accepted at face value.
zgolfz85
AG
Goldie Wilson said:

Craft 4 restock: https://www.shoepalace.com/products/jordan-dv3742-021-air-jordan-4-se-craft-photon-dust-mens-lifestyle-shoes-grey?variant=41776865312974
love those...I have a couple pairs of the AJ1 low craft SEs.....
zgolfz85
AG
bonfarr said:

Wheatables02 said:

Prophet00 said:

Size 12.

I'm in the same boat, luckily StockX shipping box is pretty indiscreet I guess to discourage porch piracy so my better half didn't open it or ask about it and on Sunday I took it off the dining table and hustled it upstairs for the unboxing and put them in the closet.

I just bought a pair in February so my plan is to wait a while then wear them when we go out and if she notices them and asks I'll just say I have had them for a long time and she just never noticed.
haha that's awesome. I just have mine shipped to the office and hope she doesn't notice when I wear them...she always does though
zgolfz85
AG
Bigfoot Is Real said:

This will be the last time I'll drop the link for the McFly Dunk Reps, I promise. I figured some of you may have missed it and might be interested. This is a picture of the actual reps.

https://developerboring.com/collections/featured-custom/products/marty-mcfly-dunk?data_from=index_index&variant_sku_code=2426944-1147466-6604717-0-0-0-0

have you ordered pairs from there? hard to believe those reps look as good as their website shows....bout to buy some Breds to mow the yard in hahaha
i is smart
AG
You get a chance to QC before shipping and he's good about refunds if you want to pass. I've bought his AJ4 Snorlax as a gift for a friend and they're great. I'll have to get some pics from my friend.

Some reps are so damn good these days that I struggle with trusting StockX and other verifiers lol.
Dimebag Darrell
bonfarr said:

Wheatables02 said:

Prophet00 said:

Size 12.

On the plus side, I feel like a kid again...like I'm hiding tobacco and nudie mags from my mom. The things we do for love.
aggiebird02
aviaisback.com

Early access Password: aviaisback

The 880's are dropping tomorrow, but you can order them tonight with the password. They're only making 1000 pairs…
MW03
AG
zgolfz85 said:

Bigfoot Is Real said:

have you ordered pairs from there? hard to believe those reps look as good as their website shows....bout to buy some Breds to mow the yard in hahaha

MW03
AG
Broke my personal rule on fakes for these. With they were real, but that was never gonna happen. Proper replicas.
MW03
AG
And also a real mail call

Goldie Wilson
MW03 said:

Broke my personal rule on fakes for these. With they were real, but that was never gonna happen. Proper replicas.
How does the quality compare? How was the overall buying process?
zgolfz85
AG
That's impressive…would not be able to tell at all
BowSowy
AG
aggiephoenix02 said:

aviaisback.com

Early access Password: aviaisback

The 880's are dropping tomorrow, but you can order them tonight with the password. They're only making 1000 pairs…
Those are some 80s-ass shoes
aggiebird02
Yeah they are!

I'm on a quest for the biggest shoes. I think it's a type of midlife crisis…

So far I have: Avia 830, and the Avia 880 on the way

On the horizon: Adidas torsion artillery high (the Bill & Ted's version) and Reebok Pump TZ, maybe the Adidas forum 84 high too
CFTXAG10
AG
Speaking of reps. Got some LJR batch AJ4 cool greys in the other day. They are pristine. Might actually be better quality than some of the 4's I've gotten directly from Nike.
BowSowy
AG
aggiephoenix02 said:

Yeah they are!

I'm on a quest for the biggest shoes. I think it's a type of midlife crisis…

So far I have: Avia 830, and the Avia 880 on the way

On the horizon: Adidas torsion artillery high (the Bill & Ted's version) and Reebok Pump TZ, maybe the Adidas forum 84 high too
I mean, now you have to get the Air Mags
aggiebird02
Funny joke and reference, and I appreciate the humor, I really do, but just to keep things legit and on the level, y'all NikeNerds and JordanJocksniffers should know that I wouldn't be caught dead wearing Nike….
MW03
AG
Goldie Wilson said:

MW03 said:

How does the quality compare? How was the overall buying process?

Buying felt just like any other store. Photos came in about 2 days after ordering, and I okayed them. They shipped quick then got stuck at customs for a while. Like 9 days. The seller was super responsive via Instagram. Other than sweating customs, it was pretty easy

Quality wise, they seem super good. I've never held the real ones from 2015, but these look right based on photos. As far as build and materials go, no complaints at all. I have a couple other SB dunks, and if anything, these actually fit better. SB dunks always run really tight, but these are spot on. Very happy over all. If I have any complaints, the outsole does not seem as bright as photos, but I haven't had them out in good light yet.
boogieman
AG
Well why not. Let's go McFly!
aggiebird02
I can't do it, I just can't wear Nike. I wear Adidas, but occasionally Reebok or Asics, but never Nike. Never, ever Nike.

I "just (can't) do it"…
BowSowy
AG
I must not be a NikeNerd or JordanJockSniffer because I have no clue why you have such a strong reaction against Nike
aggiebird02
I'm old school.

Nike is new school, Johnny come lately. It's just another fad. I understand how certain types of people gravitate towards that type of thing, but that ain't me.

Adidas, Converse, Reebok, that's what I dig…

Edit: I'd rather rock a pair of LA Gear Regulators or Catapults, or British Knights than Nike.
BowSowy
AG
Fair enough. Best part about this thread is people sharing their kicks, so you should share some of yours. Would love to see this big shoes collection
zgolfz85
AG
sir, this is a Wendy's
aggiebird02
Once I get the laces, lace tags, lace clips and socks for the shoes I'll post the pics. I can post pics of all my other Adidas in the mean time though. Gimme a day or two…
First Page Last Page
Page 308 of 419

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.