Sneaker Thread

954,637 Views | 14656 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by WES2006AG
MASAXET
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
MW03 said:

BowSowy said:

IIRC, you got that pair of AM90s that wears off and changes colors a while back, right? Have you worn them enough to get decent wear off?
I do, and the covering was thick as all get out. I wore them to coach soccer thinking it would spur things along, but no dice. I ended up attacking them with some sandpaper and it took a substantial amount of elbow grease. I post a pic when I get home tonight.
Same - mine haven't worn off at all. In fairness, I like them as is so I'm not complaining. But they are sturdier than I expected.
jeffk
AG
Maroon shoes on for an Aggie hoops tourney win

Aggie_Journalist
AG
I'm thinking of buying some Nike By You's. Any feedback from the sneakerheads on this thread? Is that a good product? Anything to watch out for?
Thanks and gig'em
Enzo The Baker
AG
I got some AM1s by you. Exactly what I expected. No quality issues. It did take like 3 months or so to receive them however.
MW03
AG
Aggie_Journalist said:

I'm thinking of buying some Nike By You's. Any feedback from the sneakerheads on this thread? Is that a good product? Anything to watch out for?
They'll be a better version of anything you might buy, materials wise. I've been extremely happy every time. I've done:

• Dunk Lows
  • Dunk Highs
  • Waffle ones (2x)
  • AM90s
  • AF1s

They all came our better than I imagined, save the AF1s which were a little dark. I think that was user error, though.
MW03
AG
Haven't posted and adidas in a while but these are sick

fig96
AG
So random anecdote and info but thought I'd mention as most here probably don't know who Kim Jung Gi is. He's an artist that passed away unexpectedly last year in his mid 40s, and he has to be one of the most talented humans I've ever encountered.

It's hard to explain so I'll drop a video if anyone wants to browse, but he just...draws. And what he draws is incredible and detailed and perfect, I've seen him do it in person and it's one of the most amazing things I've ever watched. Enjoy if this is the sort of thing you're into.

jeffk
AG
HSF and St. Patty's Day

jeffk
AG
That's incredible!
MW03
AG
fig96 said:

So random anecdote and info but thought I'd mention as most here probably don't know who Kim Jung Gi is. He's an artist that passed away unexpectedly last year in his mid 40s, and he has to be one of the most talented humans I've ever encountered.

It's hard to explain so I'll drop a video if anyone wants to browse, but he just...draws. And what he draws is incredible and detailed and perfect, I've seen him do it in person and it's one of the most amazing things I've ever watched. Enjoy if this is the sort of thing you're into.

That is absolutely wild. You should post it in the main entertainment board.
jrod2181
W

[url=https://ibb.co/4p7rpnH][/url]
WES2006AG
AG
Was hoping to grab these but they sold out instantly.
BG Knocc Out
fig96 said:

That is IN-SANE. That's almost a superhuman gift right there.
MW03
AG
WES2006AG said:

Was hoping to grab these but they sold out instantly.

There was no point to even try for the action bronsons. Probably going to be in the top 3 for sneaker of the year.
WES2006AG
AG
There is another shot next week through New Balance. Going to be tough to resist these at secondary prices if I strike out there as well.
Goldie Wilson
HSF
Goldie Wilson
Marina Blue restock in some sizes on Nike
Goldie Wilson
Goldie Wilson said:

Marina Blue restock in some sizes on Nike

https://www.nike.com/t/air-jordan-1-retro-high-og-shoes-1VKs6L
jrod2181
First come first serve
Sole retriever code

[url=https://ibb.co/jL4Bm1Y][/url]
MW03
AG
trying but the app is glitching on me
jrod2181
Hope it works out
I had trouble when I got my code a few months ago
MW03
AG
it's like i can't type any characters. they don't show up no matter what i enter
jrod2181
Maybe copy paste will work?

laaQAI3d16
MW03
AG
Got it working. I'm going to give it a test run even though I don't think there are any releases to drop on, but maybe I'll get lucky and catch the green SBs
Goldie Wilson
MW03 said:

Got it working. I'm going to give it a test run even though I don't think there are any releases to drop on, but maybe I'll get lucky and catch the green SBs
Careful going doing that path. That app is a complete black hole of time and money
MW03
AG
Goldie Wilson said:

MW03 said:

Careful going doing that path. That app is a complete black hole of time and money

I may not last only because I can't abide notifications on my phone. I think I've had it installed under and hour and we're at like 25. No, Sole Retriever, I do not care that Nike flight socks restocked.
Goldie Wilson
Lol yeah it definitely takes a bit of calibration at first to narrow down which notifications you get

ETA: definitely recommend making liberal use of the "Mute" function if you haven't found it already
jrod2181
Facts
I def have it pretty dialed in now
MW03
AG
We are pleased, sneaker friends. Size 12.

MW03
AG

BowSowy
AG
Very nice
BG Knocc Out
Damn sexy
aznaggiegirl07
AG
So after the draw on the 3s, they had small or large sizes left. They had sizes that were half a size smaller than what I normally wear. So I bought it and they come tomorrow. We'll see how they fit
BG Knocc Out
I think you might be fine. My 2022's seem a bit roomier than my 2016 3's…which are very snug, esp near the toe.
cmk10
AG
100 bucks all in. Great deal
First Page Last Page
Page 292 of 419

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.