Sneaker Thread

954,631 Views | 14656 Replies | Last: 58 min ago by WES2006AG
Scan Man
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I had some shoes for my daughter that seemed to take a long time to get to StockX, but they ultimately made it and were shipped to me quickly once verified.

I had another order that I ended up requesting they cancel after a week because I could see the seller never shipped the shoes. They were very accommodating of the cancellation…

guessing part of the issue here is that the seller has shipped the shoes, so they're in transit somewhere.
BG Knocc Out
Thanks, will continue waiting. Just kind of miffed at the complete lack of customer service, which doesn't instill confidence. The chat function is a complete joke.

Maybe GOAT is the same and this is just bad luck, but every order I've ever made through GOAT has been delivered super quick, ahead of scheduled date. Ebay insanely fast too.
BowSowy
AG
The lack of customer service has been a consistent knock I've seen against StockX. Hopefully your shoes arrive at their verification center soon. It's pretty quick to get to your door after it gets to their verification center, usually.
MW03
AG
I believe GOAT is a way better product. Stockx seems to be the one the general public defers too and they get better inventory. I also prefer the usability of their site compared to GOAT, but that's about it.
cmk10
AG
with goat you can also purchase used shoes, Stockxx you cant.
Enzo The Baker
AG
Sea Speed
AG
These are so sick.
BG Knocc Out
Sea Speed said:

These are so sick.

Yep filthy. I know there's extra padding and reinforcements, anyone know if a 4 SB is much bulkier on the outside?
CFTXAG10
AG
Enzo The Baker
AG
Looks like it will be early access for some on the SB 4s at 11am CT. Be on the look out on snkrs.
Teddy Perkins
AG
CFTXAG10
AG
More grey? I'm in!

Im digging these details on the fishing dunks. The scale swoosh is pretty sweet.

jeffk
AG
Enzo The Baker said:

Looks like it will be early access for some on the SB 4s at 11am CT. Be on the look out on snkrs.

Not for me.
Enzo The Baker
AG
Me neither.
Goldie Wilson
HST. My new go to office sneaker
concac
AG
Teddy Perkins said:

Sea Speed, get your lotion ready.
MW03
AG
Goldie Wilson said:

HST. My new go to office sneaker

dope
jeffk
AG
Those are the leather AJKO's yeah?
Goldie Wilson
jeffk said:

Those are the leather AJKO's yeah?
Correct
David_Puddy
AG
Yikes I just watched this and I'll admit that I'm kinda nervous about my pair coming from StockX. Keeping my fingers crossed

MW03
AG
I wouldn't sweat it. The sad thing is that if you want a near perfect pair, you're better off buying fakes at this point. Nike is burning out tens of thousands of pairs from multiple factories across china, all with different QA standards. If you want legit pairs, you're best thinking of them as "unique" as opposed to flawed.
David_Puddy
AG
Yeah good point. I'm just hoping the elephant print is at least close to matching
Sea Speed
AG
Anyone trying for the 2 lows this morning?
jrod2181
Just felt like I needed a pair to put smile on my face

[url=https://ibb.co/G5QH1Ym][/url]
BowSowy
AG
It's interesting - if you look at the official pictures on SNKRS, you can see a difference in the EP between the left and right shoe. I'm not sure if that was a design choice or not.

The more wild thing to me has been the difference in leather between the left and right shoe. I've seen pictures where the left shoe had tumbled white leather and the right shoe had very smooth leather. Not sure how that mistake makes it past QC.
BG Knocc Out
MW03 said:

I wouldn't sweat it. The sad thing is that if you want a near perfect pair, you're better off buying fakes at this point. Nike is burning out tens of thousands of pairs from multiple factories across china, all with different QA standards. If you want legit pairs, you're best thinking of them as "unique" as opposed to flawed.
Yep...Honestly, my two shoes are never really the same if I examine too closely. Luckily, it's just stuff I notice and others never would, but I just accept it now that there are going to be flaws with every pair if I look hard enough.

Some of the flaws in that video are bad though...and inexcusable for a shoe at this price point imo. And sucks for us taller guys that the defects seem to be more prevalent with larger sizes. We will see...if my shoes every make it to Stock X for verification.
Sea Speed
AG
I got those Jordan 2s and promptly canceled the order. Not sure why I even tried
Prophet00
AG
Sometimes you just need a reminder that SNKRS doesn't hate you.
Goldie Wilson

jrod2181
MW03
AG
I'm not a huge AM90 G guy because I feel like they mucked up the check, but I think these are pretty cool and would wear well over time with course play

BowSowy
AG
IIRC, you got that pair of AM90s that wears off and changes colors a while back, right? Have you worn them enough to get decent wear off?
MW03
AG
BowSowy said:

IIRC, you got that pair of AM90s that wears off and changes colors a while back, right? Have you worn them enough to get decent wear off?
I do, and the covering was thick as all get out. I wore them to coach soccer thinking it would spur things along, but no dice. I ended up attacking them with some sandpaper and it took a substantial amount of elbow grease. I post a pic when I get home tonight.
Prophet00
AG
My son's Lottery Dunks are the same way. Barely any has worn off.
BG Knocc Out
Welp, at this point, I am assuming my J3 White Cements have been stolen. I guess all thieves or jaded delivery employees have to do is see the "StockX" on the label and they know it's very likely something worth several hundred $$$. Regardless, last time I use them to save a few bucks, as Ebay and GOAT have been nothing but fast and reliable for me.

Shouldn't be shipped and "on it's way" for two weeks, with zero tracking info. And StockX's stupid "chat" function is basically "here, let me redirect you to the useless help center that just sent you here in the first place".
First Page Last Page
Page 291 of 419

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.