Sneaker Thread

955,823 Views | 14666 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by texag06ish
jrod2181
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Stuck at nieces volleyball tournament
So happy sneaker Sunday

[url=https://ibb.co/28cVTjW][/url]
powerbelly
AG
Everyday is sneaker day when you get laid off.
aznaggiegirl07
AG
powerbelly said:

oof, sorry to hear that...hopefully you'll land on your feet soon
jeffk
AG
Ooh, yeah, not sure if I should star that or not. Cool shoes and I hope you land a sweet new gig quickly.
powerbelly
AG
jeffk said:

Ooh, yeah, not sure if I should star that or not. Cool shoes and I hope you land a sweet new gig quickly.
Feel free to star. I will be fine.
WES2006AG
AG
This is my favorite thread going on TexAgs so I usually just star everything here.
jeffk
AG
I kind of want my next pair of Jordans to be green.

Are these zen green highs awesome or terrible? I can't figure it out. https://stockx.com/air-jordan-1-retro-high-zoom-black-green

And then there's the gorge greens and pine greens that are more tame.
BowSowy
AG
Eh, beauty is in the eye of the beholder but I am not a fan of those. I really like the bred toe colorblocking, so I'd vote for the Pine Greens. But they are fairly expensive.
powerbelly
AG
These are soo good

https://www.nike.com/t/air-jordan-1-retro-high-og-mens-shoes-VdpsB7/DZ5485-303
jeffk
AG
I'm not wild about metallic details on shoes, but those are really clean.
Old School Brother
AG
Dipped my toe into the Air Max 90 world with these this weekend.

Also got my wife her first pair of AF1s.

StillNotAnAggie
powerbelly said:

Sorry to hear that. Without giving too much personal information why don't you tell the sneaker board what you did in case anyone is hiring. Sneaker bros helping sneaker bros.
powerbelly
AG
StillNotAnAggie said:

powerbelly said:

Sorry to hear that. Without giving too much personal information why don't you tell the sneaker board what you did in case anyone is hiring. Sneaker bros helping sneaker bros.
Customer Success leadership in the software industry.
aznaggiegirl07
AG
i've always said that the AM 90s have the best silhouette
MW03
AG
aznaggiegirl07 said:

I remember the first time I fell in love with a pair of shoes was in 7th grade. This kid had a pair of AM90s and man did I think they were sweet. I grew up poor and fancy shoes were off the radar, but I craved those things to the point that I actually tried to buy them off of him for cash I had saved up. Didn't work because I had to lowball him, but I have loved them ever since.
CFTXAG10
AG
jeffk said:

I kind of want my next pair of Jordans to be green.

Are these zen green highs awesome or terrible? I can't figure it out. https://stockx.com/air-jordan-1-retro-high-zoom-black-green

And then there's the gorge greens and pine greens that are more tame.

A little over a month away....

jeffk
AG
Ohhhh, good call. Thanks for the reminder.
jeffk
AG
Spiderverse sneaks

c-jags
New Balance homer check in. Was driving through San Marcos yesterday and swung by the NB outlet store to see if there were some Tennis Court shoes for my wife at NB outlet. Found her a pair and then perused the clearance since they had BOGO. Saw these and thought don't mind if I do.

MW03
AG
Pretty clean. I saw these on Sneaker Twitter this morning.

concac
AG
LOL

https://old.reddit.com/r/Sneakers/comments/11dn1u4/bruh_im_glad_you_got_****ed_bruh_bruh_thats_what/
CFTXAG10
AG
Please don't tempt me like this....

WES2006AG
AG
These companies know exactly who their customers are and are hammering that nostalgia with releases like this.
c-jags
MW03 said:

Pretty clean. I saw these on Sneaker Twitter this morning.

i like those. could do without the brown, but i think NB's black and blue combos are the best.

those tiagos are the closest ones i've found to the ones i had planned on buying a few years ago on the custom design store before covid shut that down.

probably won't ever come back sadly.

Had a great slate with a ton of colorways.

Quote:

We're proud to make our NB1 custom shoes in the USA. However, with the safety of our associates, their families and our communities in mind, we have scaled back production in our US factories to ensure optimal physically distancing. As a result, our NB1 line has been temporarily paused. While we work to get it back up and running, there are plenty of other New Balance styles to choose from.

same message since April 2020.
MW03
AG
Social Status has the reverse brazil dunks at retail

https://www.socialstatuspgh.com/collections/sneakers-1/products/dunk-low-reverse-brazil

Sea Speed
AG
Happy sneaker first day of a month of Saturdays.
MW03
AG
Welp. I couldn't resist. Sneaker Politcs has the Penny 1s in photon gray on sale for $93, marked down from $170. They are on the way to my house now.

Dimebag Darrell
MW03 said:

aznaggiegirl07 said:

I remember the first time I fell in love with a pair of shoes was in 7th grade. This kid had a pair of AM90s and man did I think they were sweet. I grew up poor and fancy shoes were off the radar, but I craved those things to the point that I actually tried to buy them off of him for cash I had saved up. Didn't work because I had to lowball him, but I have loved them ever since.
Same...not dirt poor or anything, but my family wasn't about to fork over big cash for shoes that we were just going to wear holes in...dad would never go for it.

I was always jealous of my friend's J's, Air Max's, and Reebok Pumps...one year my mom told my brother and I that she had organized a scavenger hunt through he house and yard for our new shoes. It was a blast and I was thinking "maybe, just mayyybe..."...but at the end of the hunt, we unwrapped the shoe boxes only to reveal fresh new pairs of LA Gears...probably from Famous Footwear or Payless. She was so excited and I remember trying to act excited and grateful so as to not hurt her feelings...but I knew I might get clowned on by a few kids at school.

All that being said, I'd rock THE F out of these today. Dope...DGAF what anyone says. My mom (or the salesman who sold her on these) knew what was up

aznaggiegirl07
AG
WES2006AG said:

These companies know exactly who their customers are and are hammering that nostalgia with releases like this.
the ones that are old enough to remember and have some income..lol
StillNotAnAggie
Dunks by You. Try to access here. I just bought a pair last week.
https://www.nike.com/t/iudsbd-hch-12jb8n3?cid=4942550&cp=usns_aff_nike__PID_8471133_Sovrn+Commerce+2+%28formerly+Viglink+Inc.%29&cjevent=b5c964afb88f11ed80b18e420a1cb829

Edit: Sorry they show sold out when you go to buy. F'n Nike...
bonfarr
AG
Here is another one for me to lose out on.
Disclaimer: Views expressed in this post reflect the opinions of Texags user bonfarr and are not to be accepted as facts or to be accepted at face value.
CFTXAG10
AG
They shouldn't sell out imo, just depends on stock. I love em though.
Goldie Wilson
StillNotAnAggie said:

Dunks by You. Try to access here. I just bought a pair last week.
https://www.nike.com/t/iudsbd-hch-12jb8n3?cid=4942550&cp=usns_aff_nike__PID_8471133_Sovrn+Commerce+2+%28formerly+Viglink+Inc.%29&cjevent=b5c964afb88f11ed80b18e420a1cb829

Edit: Sorry they show sold out when you go to buy. F'n Nike...
Ugh same. Made some imposter grey/gum Dunks but with white lining instead of grey. Aaaand sold out during checkout
MW03
AG

Too bad it's a PE release
BowSowy
AG
Is anyone else going for the White AMM 12s this morning?
First Page Last Page
Page 284 of 420

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.