Sneaker Thread

926,739 Views | 14441 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by David_Puddy
jah003
How long do you want to ignore this user?
S
WES2006AG said:

I think I am going to see how the Dunks drop goes tomorrow and might get these as a consolation prize when I inevitably miss on all of the Dunks.

Sizes are selling out. I'd buy them now and return them if you hit on some dunks…. Or at least that's what I'm doing.
WES2006AG
AG
jah003 said:

WES2006AG said:

I think I am going to see how the Dunks drop goes tomorrow and might get these as a consolation prize when I inevitably miss on all of the Dunks.

Sizes are selling out. I'd buy them now and return them if you hit on some dunks…. Or at least that's what I'm doing.
I was thinking that. I have returned both pairs of AM90s I bought this year and don't want to get flagged as someone taking advantage.

My Off Noir had the exact same defect in the right shoe as the AM90 AMRC that I bought previously. Makes me wonder if there is a problem on the assembly line for 9.5 AM90s.
MW03
AG
FWIW, I went a half-size up. My recent 95s are from the same release (SE, AMRC) and feel like they run a little snug.
Enzo The Baker
AG
Mail Call. Really like the bottom gradient.

MW03
AG
Nice
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
Every time I think I'm done with shoes I see a picture on this thread like yours and think "well...damnit".
cmk10
AG
YOLO Baby!!!
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
I already can't wear all the J's I've accumulated thanks to this stupid thread.

But Enzo's shoes...yeah...
jah003
S
Damn.
MW03
AG
I didn't know how badly I needed a velvet all white dunk, but here we are. Dover x Dunk coming soon

Speaking of, there are a ton of shoes that I'm lowkey hyped about. The Gnarhunters dunk, those 97s I already posted, the pistachio union dunk, etc. Luckily I took an L to the bots on the Familia dunk today.

RIP my checking account
cmk10
AG
MW03
AG
Hot damn. This is the year of the 97s. This is a filthy shoe.

https://houseofheat.co/nike/nike-air-max-97-se-off-noir-dq8574-001-release-date/

BowSowy
AG
You gotta go step in a puddle with those things to flex with the Gore Tex. That's all the rage with those shoes.
cmk10
AG
So it seems it's only the Panda dunks that are releasing in mens sizes today? I'm assuming the womens one stop at like a mens size 9?
Enzo The Baker
AG
Typically stops at men's 10.5 (12 W).
K Bo
AG

7th grade boner alert!
WES2006AG
AG
You and I must be around the same age because other than the Jordan 11s these were the shoe to have when I was in middle school.
David_Puddy
AG
cmk10 said:

Oh man, those will be impossible to get and go for 4 figures resell
David_Puddy
AG
Is the dunk drop today on SNKRs at 9 am cst? Not seeing anything in the "upcoming" tab
WES2006AG
AG
David_Puddy said:

Is the dunk drop today on SNKRs at 9 am cst? Not seeing anything in the "upcoming" tab
Nike app
Goldie Wilson
David_Puddy said:

Nike app
Teddy Perkins
AG
Gotta be a one-off custom, no?
Head Ninja In Charge
AG
Core memory unlocked.
K Bo
AG
Penny 1's and AJ11 Concords were my middle school grails (I graduated HS in 2001)

Once, I had a dream that I got the Penny 1's. It felt so real when I woke up. I looked over to my closet and saw, what I thought was, the toe of a pair of Penny 1's. Once I realized it was the back of my Sambas I was incredibly disappointed. What an emotional rollercoaster that morning was!
concac
AG
K Bo said:

7th grade boner alert!
I had these and the Air Penny 2.
Sea Speed
AG
Is it just me or are there only 2 pairs of men's dunks dripping this morning? One of which has the bets logo
concac
AG
The other ones are releasing on the NIke app.
Sea Speed
AG
Yea thats where I was looking. Weird. I'll dig further.
concac
AG
Sea Speed said:

Yea thats where I was looking. Weird. I'll dig further.
Odd. Guess I have the opposite issue from you. On Nike.com, I only see the Nets Dunks. The app shows all of them.
MBAR
AG
I'm just not really into any of the dunks releasing today.
Enzo The Baker
AG
K Bo said:

7th grade boner alert!

OMG! Was just thinking about these. These were my dream shoe growing up. I had the all white GS addition in elementary. Had 4 Penny posters in my room as a kid. This are a must for me.
CFTXAG10
AG
MBAR said:

I'm just not really into any of the dunks releasing today.
Enzo The Baker
AG
Just got these for m'lady. This should give me a sneaker pass for a year. It's all about the long game.

K Bo
AG
I guess I got the Pandas ... my Nike app says pending but my AMEX was charged, I got a confirmation email, and nike.com shows I got them
concac
AG
W on the White/Black. Better than nothing, I guess.
First Page Last Page
Page 119 of 413

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.