Sneaker Thread

927,232 Views | 14441 Replies | Last: 11 hrs ago by David_Puddy
SquirrellyDan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I entered all three and ended up getting the white ones....the only ones I didn't really want. I'll see what they look like when they get here but if anyone wants them in a size 12 let me know. I may end up keeping them but if not I'll sell on here for cost.
StillNotAnAggie
Man, f@ck Nike!
chupacabra tacos
AG
Took the L on the golf shoes
MW03
AG
L on the shadows, patiently waiting for my L on the dior clones
powerbelly
AG
I forgot the drop was this morning so no L for me.
MW03
AG
ahh and there it is, my 2nd L
Head Ninja In Charge
AG
StillNotAnAggie said:

Man, f@ck Nike!

Now we have a sneaker thread. LMAO.
David_Puddy
AG
CFTXAG10 said:

Looking at the stock #'s I knew the chances were pretty low, took an L on the shadows

Apparently people on the twitterverse are saying the reservation system at golf galaxy was pretty easy, might go that route when they release the Chicago colorway in these

You're limited to that particular store's inventory though, correct?
CFTXAG10
AG
David_Puddy said:

CFTXAG10 said:

Looking at the stock #'s I knew the chances were pretty low, took an L on the shadows

Apparently people on the twitterverse are saying the reservation system at golf galaxy was pretty easy, might go that route when they release the Chicago colorway in these

Yes, from what I understand they take reservations until a size runs out, I got the email from them about this 3 pair drop reservation

Apparently I mis-read, they launch in store on 1/22 so you might be able to find a store with stock....

Golf Galaxy Link

tfunk02
AG
David_Puddy said:

tfunk02 said:

David_Puddy said:

I want the Breds in a bad way, but they're going for around $700. I'm praying for a re-release because I refuse to pay that.
Oh dang, my one and only W with the SNKRS app. I had no idea they are going for that now. Size 14 and only worn them about 5 times.

I am not the biggest sneaker nerd. Why wasn't there much hype for the Thunder Red Jordan 4 here? I would have tried if I didn't already have the Breds.

I'll buy you a new pair of the Thunder Red 14s if you want to give me your Breds in exchange
Hard pass, but thanks.
SquirrellyDan
AG
CFTXAG10 said:

David_Puddy said:

CFTXAG10 said:

Yes, from what I understand they take reservations until a size runs out, I got the email from them about this 3 pair drop reservation

Apparently I mis-read, they launch in store on 1/22 so you might be able to find a store with stock....

Golf Galaxy Link

So how do you make a reservation? Or do you have to wait until they go live on the 22nd?
StillNotAnAggie
Head Ninja In Charge said:

StillNotAnAggie said:

Man, f@ck Nike!

Now we have a sneaker thread. LMAO.
I say that as a staunch Nike supporter. There are at least 30 pairs in my house right now. But for them to roll out a pair of shoes and make 0 size 11 is some bull$#it, and I don't even wear a size 11.

Although if you wanted the all white 1's they are going for around $180 on StockX.
Sea Speed
AG
All the ones in houston are sold out
CFTXAG10
AG
Email said in-store reservation started yesterday. You might be able to call ahead if there is a store on that link and see if they have your colorway and size available to reserve before wasting time driving down there

And it looks like Sea Speed did the leg work for you haha
StillNotAnAggie
David_Puddy
AG
CFTXAG10 said:

David_Puddy said:

CFTXAG10 said:

Golf Galaxy Link

So I have to drive to the store to do it in person? I don't see a link to reserve online
Sea Speed
AG
I called all of the houston stores. They are all spoken for.
CFTXAG10
AG
David_Puddy said:

CFTXAG10 said:

David_Puddy said:

CFTXAG10 said:

Golf Galaxy Link

So I have to drive to the store to do it in person? I don't see a link to reserve online
Yea, so it looks like the reservations started yesterday once the stores opened. You have to go in person to reserve your pair. Then pick it up on launch day 1/22
K Bo
AG
Mail call. Unfortunately they're going back. They're a little short and just tight enough in the left toe box that I won't wear them. My feet just aren't cut out for AM1 or 90.
Sea Speed
AG
What size?
K Bo
AG
8.5 M aka size small
Sea Speed
AG
Dang. Would have bought em off yea if they were my size.
RickSawyer
AG
K Bo said:

Mail call. Unfortunately they're going back. They're a little short and just tight enough in the left toe box that I won't wear them. My feet just aren't cut out for AM1 or 90.

Too bad they look great!
K Bo
AG
SquirrellyDan
AG
The two I talked to both said reserved pairs must be picked up by 11am. Those that aren't are released first come first served. Im not going to go but for those who are interested it's probably worth a shot. The stores were the Austin and San Antonio locations.
jeffk
AG
If any of y'all want to help me score some of the blue tint Yeezys, I'd really appreciate it. Size 11.5.
Sea Speed
AG
Mw03 posted links to i think 3 or 4 raffles a few pages back.
jeffk
AG
Yep - I'm in on all those.
powerbelly
AG
Happy Friday
jah003
S
Happy sneaker Friday. Probably my top 2 or 3 favorite 574's that I own…
MASAXET
AG
I like your style.

HSF, everyone
RickSawyer
AG
SNS AJ1 mids
MW03
AG
Solidarity sneaker Friday for anyone trying to hit pandas today

Sea Speed
AG
Wqit, where are pandas dropping?
MW03
AG
Saw this this morning

First Page Last Page
Page 110 of 413

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.