Sneaker Thread

926,971 Views | 14441 Replies | Last: 7 hrs ago by David_Puddy
WES2006AG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Off Noir AM90s came in today. They look great in person.
jeffk
AG
Wore mine to the office today.

You going to stick with the white laces or go with black or another color?
WES2006AG
AG
I like the white laces better than the black they also came with. If I swap I may go with navy or grey laces. I think these look more nave blue in person than in the pics.
MW03
AG
Those noirs look incredible. Extremely nice pickup!

Speaking of AM90s, I've never been that big of an "off-white" fan for the most part, but man I would have liked to have grabbed his ice off-white AM90s.

WES2006AG
AG

Really like the white but these tan "off white" AM90s are probably my favorite of the bunch.
jeffk
AG
Yeah, I'm sticking with the white laces for now too. I do think they'd look sharp with another bright color like red or light blue at some point. Maybe even a yellow.
cmk10
AG
Love these.
MW03
AG
Best mail call in a while
cmk10
AG
How much?
powerbelly
AG
Does anyone want these? They are 10.5 and pinch my toes. I have worn these but they are going in the trash if I can give away. Most likely taken.
MW03
AG
Goldie Wilson said:

MW03 said:

You won't regret it, unless you regret getting hooked on swapping laces. I think 54" is pretty good for lows. Speaking of, I think I'm about to turn my grey/green mids into a mavs rip with some royal blue laces.
Genius. Definitely post pics of that

Duuuuuuude

MW03
AG
cmk10 said:

How much?

Too much for a hoodie, but at least it was msrp
David_Puddy
AG
WES2006AG said:

Off Noir AM90s came in today. They look great in person.

Oh man those are fire!
David_Puddy
AG
MW03 said:

Goldie Wilson said:

MW03 said:

You won't regret it, unless you regret getting hooked on swapping laces. I think 54" is pretty good for lows. Speaking of, I think I'm about to turn my grey/green mids into a mavs rip with some royal blue laces.

Duuuuuuude

Those are fire as well. I've been thinking of doing a lace swap on my mids as well but can't decide on a color…

BowSowy
AG
Look great. AM90s are one of my favorites
Goldie Wilson
powerbelly said:

Does anyone want these? They are 10.5 and pinch my toes. I have worn these but they are going in the trash if I can give away. Most likely taken.

How worn are they? I could probably find a home for them in my closet if they're not already taken
Goldie Wilson
David_Puddy said:

MW03 said:

Goldie Wilson said:

MW03 said:

Duuuuuuude

Those are fire as well. I've been thinking of doing a lace swap on my mids as well but can't decide on a color…

I think pretty much any color lace would work with the black/grey shoe. I'd look at pink, royal blue, green. Somebody posted a red swap on the smoke lows a few pages ago that was really nice. A burgundy would work if you wanted to do an Aggie thing. Hard to go wrong here IMO
Goldie Wilson
MW03 said:

Goldie Wilson said:

MW03 said:

Duuuuuuude

******* those are beautiful

ETA: I might have to borrow that look now that my red lace swap on those is out of season. Are those blues from lace lab?
David_Puddy
AG
If anyone has the Oreo or cement 4s, I love this lace swap…

powerbelly
AG
Goldie Wilson said:

powerbelly said:

How worn are they? I could probably find a home for them in my closet if they're not already taken

Enough to be free, but they are taken
MW03
AG
That such an understated and classic colorway that I think you can really get away with anything you want. Red would be a classic swap, but honestly I think I'd go with sail. I also think this one would look pretty clean with grey and black. It's called bahama blue, and it would keep the shoe pretty light still.

MW03
AG
For sure. 63" waxed royal. I also got the leather royal with silver tips and thought that was going to be a winner, but the wax was just a touch lighter and looked better. Going to hold on to the leather ones in case I can land the OG marinas. If I don't, they might end up in my panda dunks or my poor mans marina mids.
MW03
AG
David_Puddy said:

If anyone has the Oreo or cement 4s, I love this lace swap…

Holy crap how did those not ship with that set? It's too perfect. Nice find!

BTW, there's a lace shop out of the UK (i think) that releases custom laces keyed to specific shoes. I'm going to see if I can find it.

edit: "Slickies" but it looks like my dude might already be up on them!

https://www.slickieslaces.com/collections/air-jordan-iv-4-laces/products/jordan-4-laces-flat-cement

David_Puddy
AG
Yes sir, I grabbed them off of Slickies. Those black cement ones would look pretty badass on the Bred 4s.
David_Puddy
AG
MW03 said:

That such an understated and classic colorway that I think you can really get away with anything you want. Red would be a classic swap, but honestly I think I'd go with sail. I also think this one would look pretty clean with grey and black. It's called bahama blue, and it would keep the shoe pretty light still.

Great call
MW03
AG
Man I keep staring at your shoes. I think this is the year I break the seal on a pair of 4s for sure.
David_Puddy
AG
MW03 said:

Man I keep staring at your shoes. I think this is the year I break the seal on a pair of 4s for sure.

The 4s are my 2nd favorite behind the the 1s. I feel like I got a steal on those buying them for $260 right after they came out. My size (14) is now going for over $400 on StockX.

I've got those, the Toro Bravos, and the Fire Reds. I want the Breds in a bad way, but they're going for around $700. I'm praying for a re-release because I refuse to pay that.
CFTXAG10
AG
Thread strikes again. Just bought 4 pairs of laces on Slickies. For right at $35 thats not a bad deal at all. Gonna lace swap some of my 4's, the Travis lows, and pair of Yeezy's
K Bo
AG
I hope to add a pair of 3's, 4's, and 5's to the collection this year.

I bought Bel-Air 5's and Green Glow 4's in 2013 and sold them a few years ago. Really, really kicking myself for doing so.
Matsui
AG
sick combo!
tfunk02
AG
David_Puddy said:

I want the Breds in a bad way, but they're going for around $700. I'm praying for a re-release because I refuse to pay that.
Oh dang, my one and only W with the SNKRS app. I had no idea they are going for that now. Size 14 and only worn them about 5 times.

I am not the biggest sneaker nerd. Why wasn't there much hype for the Thunder Red Jordan 4 here? I would have tried if I didn't already have the Breds.
cmk10
AG
tfunk02 said:

David_Puddy said:

I want the Breds in a bad way, but they're going for around $700. I'm praying for a re-release because I refuse to pay that.
Oh dang, my one and only W with the SNKRS app. I had no idea they are going for that now. Size 14 and only worn them about 5 times.

I am not the biggies sneaker nerd. Why wasn't there much hype for the Thunder Red Jordan 4 here? I would have tried if I didn't already have the Breds.
A good percentage of the sneakerheads thing the Jordan 4 breds are one of the best Jordans that have ever been released.
CFTXAG10
AG
tfunk02 said:

David_Puddy said:

I am not the biggies sneaker nerd. Why wasn't there much hype for the Thunder Red Jordan 4 here? I would have tried if I didn't already have the Breds.
I bought a pair, I never pass up a 4
russaggie
AG
CFTXAG10 said:

tfunk02 said:

David_Puddy said:

I bought a pair, I never pass up a 4
Same here! I got em as 4's are my all time favorite. Will get any 4's I can at regular price.
BowSowy
AG
A Ma Maniere 2s coming out in April. Looks like a copy of the 1s

Actually, that's just a mock up. But it's rumored to be roughly the same colorway as the 1s
First Page Last Page
Page 108 of 413

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.