Sneaker Thread

922,794 Views | 14423 Replies | Last: 4 hrs ago by tamuags08
CFTXAG10
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
MBAR said:

The Nike shipping stuff sucks but its honeslty normal for COVID times. I've gone through it with them several times.

I just ordered a pair of michigan dunks off ebay for my wife. This is my first time dealing with them on this so hopefully it works out well.
Ebay takes a little longer just because the seller has to ship to the authenticator first (usually in Las Vegas or New York IME) and then ebay ships directly to you from that point. Kind of at the mercy of the seller and how long it takes them to ship to ebay, and what carrier/service they pay for. If I sell on ebay and include free shipping I usually use whatever is cheapest (often UPS retail ground)

On the Nike delays. It has been hit or miss for me. Some stuff I get within days, and others it takes weeks. I am still waiting on the smoke grey AJ low I ordered on 11/23 (two weeks ago)
WES2006AG
AG
MBAR said:

The Nike shipping stuff sucks but its honeslty normal for COVID times. I've gone through it with them several times.

I just ordered a pair of michigan dunks off ebay for my wife. This is my first time dealing with them on this so hopefully it works out well.
eBay originally quoted 12/14 for a pair of Jordan 1 grey/red for me but they got here yesterday 12/6. Original order was placed on 11/29. First experience with them and it was really quick once they received them in Vegas for authentication.
MW03
AG
CFTXAG10 said:

MW03 said:

I have never sold on secondary, but I'm about to with the yeezys. Looks like fees for Stockx are 13% (10% commission + 3% listing). GOAT is 9.5% + $5 listing, so it's a little cheaper but there is a 2.9% cash out fee. Ebay seems like you keep the most of your money from the sale, but you have to post pictures and whatnot as where the other sites connection you immediately with the buyers.
I sell on all 3 but primarily ebay and stockx. They all have good and bad things going for them. I like that you keep 100% of the money with ebay if you list in the athletic category anything over $100. With StockX its just more about convenience. The listing process is super easy and you don't have to wait very long for your ask to get accepted, or you can sell immediately at the highest bid. They give you a prepaid shipping label which is built into the fees you pay for the sale, drop off at UPS, get a venmo payout when your shoes are authenticated after delivery to them.

Oh that's good to know. I was wondering if the shipping was in addition to the 13% you pay on Stockx. Looking at the yeezys, I think I need to sell them for $280 in order to cover my costs if I don't have to pay separately for shipping.
CFTXAG10
AG
MW03 said:

CFTXAG10 said:

MW03 said:

I have never sold on secondary, but I'm about to with the yeezys. Looks like fees for Stockx are 13% (10% commission + 3% listing). GOAT is 9.5% + $5 listing, so it's a little cheaper but there is a 2.9% cash out fee. Ebay seems like you keep the most of your money from the sale, but you have to post pictures and whatnot as where the other sites connection you immediately with the buyers.
I sell on all 3 but primarily ebay and stockx. They all have good and bad things going for them. I like that you keep 100% of the money with ebay if you list in the athletic category anything over $100. With StockX its just more about convenience. The listing process is super easy and you don't have to wait very long for your ask to get accepted, or you can sell immediately at the highest bid. They give you a prepaid shipping label which is built into the fees you pay for the sale, drop off at UPS, get a venmo payout when your shoes are authenticated after delivery to them.

Oh that's good to know. I was wondering if the shipping was in addition to the 13% you pay on Stockx. Looking at the yeezys, I think I need to sell them for $280 in order to cover my costs if I don't have to pay separately for shipping.
Yea its baked in. Something to consider when choosing the platform to sell on. Like on ebay if I include free shipping most often it is going to cost me $20 to send it to the authentication site so I consider that my "fee" but I get to keep 100% of the sale price. So if I sell a pair of shoes for say $200 I make $180. My fees on stockX right now are 12% so that same shoe would net me $176 instead of $180 but I don't have to pay for shipping since it is baked into the fee. So if it comes to a difference of $4 I usually list on both sites and just go with wherever it sells first.
MW03
AG
You must be moving shoes fairly often to get into tier 2 on Stockx, no?
CFTXAG10
AG
MW03 said:

In my situation it has more to do with $$$$ vs. quantity. I try not to re-sell a ton.

Sea Speed
AG
good lord that jump from tier 4 to 5 is quite large compared to the other levels.
MASAXET
AG
CFTXAG10 said:

MBAR said:

Ebay takes a little longer just because the seller has to ship to the authenticator first (usually in Las Vegas or New York IME) and then ebay ships directly to you from that point. Kind of at the mercy of the seller and how long it takes them to ship to ebay, and what carrier/service they pay for. If I sell on ebay and include free shipping I usually use whatever is cheapest (often UPS retail ground)

On the Nike delays. It has been hit or miss for me. Some stuff I get within days, and others it takes weeks. I am still waiting on the smoke grey AJ low I ordered on 11/23 (two weeks ago)
It's definitely hit or miss. I won the bordeaux J1s on 11/20 and received them on 11/27. I won the pattas on 11/24 and still haven't received them.

Oh well, I won't complain about winning SNKRs draws.
MBAR
AG
I have entered like 10 raffles for the Cool Grey 11s. I STG if I don't win a pair.....
CFTXAG10
AG
MW03
AG
MBAR said:

I have entered like 10 raffles for the Cool Grey 11s. I STG if I don't win a pair.....

Same, my man. Same.
MW03
AG
CFTXAG10 said:

MW03 said:

In my situation it has more to do with $$$$ vs. quantity. I try not to re-sell a ton.

Oh good to know. I didn't realize you only had to sell $500 to move into the next tier.
Matsui
AG
Agreed. I have the white black blazers. Classic look.
MASAXET
AG
The timing of my complaining was perfect, because apparently they had been delivered earlier today.

I love them so much already. These are great.
Matsui
AG
Anyone going for the Jordan low tomorrow? Red and black
Matsui
AG
Also for the Jordan 11 cool grey, better chance on the Nike app or sneakers app?
cmk10
AG
Jordan 1 Low Bred on Nike App at 9:00. Who all is going for them?
Sea Speed
AG
Nvmd
MW03
AG
Not sure if anyone was interested in the ACG Mowabb, but there's a pair showing up on Undefeated right now

https://undefeated.com/collections/all/products/nike-acg-air-mowabb-limestone-reflectsilver-khaki?variant=39533868220677
Sea Speed
AG
Payment error on first 2 tries means I probably won't get them. Standard overloaded app
K Bo
AG
"You're Currently In Line" ... prepared for my L

EDIT: got the payment error twice, now. L
boogieman
AG
L on the low bred toes.
concac
AG
On a call and got distracted and by the time I remembered, it was already sold out.

A lot of Ls on this drop so don't feel bad about it. Bots gotta eat, too.
David_Puddy
AG
jah003 said:

SIL had these shipped to her house, she delivered them tonight. Might be my new favorite pair.

Too clean....nice pickup sir
Buzzy

puke orange accents
Wild West Pimp Style
MW03
AG
Pro Tip: Check Undefeated randomly, but in particular at 10A CST. It's a west coast shop, so they start most of their stuff at 8A PST.

I'm not exactly sure when this happened (and it's not on twitter), but they did (or are doing) a shock drop of the panda dunks. This popped up between when I posted the ACGs right before 9A and 11A just now.

https://undefeated.com/collections/all

It says sold out across the board already, so either they got botted immediately (which would be odd for Undefeated, especially since there isn't anything on twitter), or this is a placeholder for an upcoming deal. Either way, worth watching.
BIMS O1
AG
Finally arrived!
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
cmk10
AG
https://nike.app.link/BKn04HDsPlb

For all you golfers…
Sea Speed
AG
cmk10 said:

https://nike.app.link/BKn04HDsPlb

For all you golfers…

Must have.
cmk10
AG
I hope so. They are gonna be tough to get…
Sea Speed
AG
Yea I imagine. Might go secondary for a pair of the 3s if I don't hit. I need new golf shoes so may as well make them Js
David_Puddy
AG
Sea Speed said:

Yea I imagine. Might go secondary for a pair of the 3s if I don't hit. I need new golf shoes so may as well make them Js

They look like they're gonna be crazy expensive. I'd be surprised if they were less than 2.5x retail
Sea Speed
AG
Woof. Nevermind.
MW03
AG
CFTXAG10
AG
Picked up for the mrs. , now praying it gets delivered before Christmas
First Page Last Page
Page 84 of 413

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.