Sneaker Thread

922,723 Views | 14423 Replies | Last: 4 hrs ago by tamuags08
aznaggiegirl07
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Dang, I'll get in on Jordan Friday next week
MW03
AG
Should have guessed you had the co.jp's. I love the navy and silver combo, and thought the new maroon/silver had those same co.jp vibes.
Teddy Perkins
AG

If you're feeling spendy, there's some good stuff in here.
Sea Speed
AG
Looks to be 11 and 11.5 just for everyone's awareness
Teddy Perkins
AG
Sea Speed said:

Looks to be 11 and 11.5 just for everyone's awareness
There are about 4 pages of size 12 and a few 12.5, as well.
MW03
AG
Sex Panther said:

MW03 said:

I'm still bitter about the a ma Maniere drop.

We try again tomorrow my friend...

Union has a "shock raffle" going on right now if anyone wants to take another L with me
powerbelly
AG
MW03 said:

Sex Panther said:

MW03 said:

I'm still bitter about the a ma Maniere drop.

We try again tomorrow my friend...

Union has a "shock raffle" going on right now if anyone wants to take another L with me
In for the L
Sea Speed
AG
Nice, i made it through 3 pages of scrolling and was over it haha. My bad.
powerbelly
AG
Never made it through.
MBAR
AG
Mods never fixed it so let me try again
Sea Speed
AG
Yep

Enzo The Baker
AG
Anyone have any luck on the gore-tex particle greys this morning? Sold out for my size after 5 mins in line.
Guitarsoup
AG
Enzo The Baker said:

Anyone have any luck on the gore-tex particle greys this morning? Sold out for my size after 5 mins in line.
Nope
MW03
AG
Yeezy Supply had loaded the new V2s for release day
i is smart
AG
I need to get my sub back to post pics, but about to get some Kobe 6 Italian Camo reps from Amy Hu. Almost went with the Grinches too. She's one of the few I've seen that has Kobe 4s as well.
MW03
AG
V2 CMPCT draw open on adidas confirmed
jeffk
AG
Any of y'all worn the v2 compacts? How do they feel compared to the standard v2?
MW03
AG
Brand new upper, so no idea. I don't even think there are any prerelease versions of these out there for reviews.
jeffk
AG
Ah, okay. Didn't realize they were *that* new. Thanks!
MW03
AG
FWIW, I'm trying for a half-size up because the toe box looks the same as the standard 350s
jeffk
AG
Yeah, I did the same. They list it as "fits true to size," but I don't believe them. Lol.
AgfromHOU
AG
Really want to participate, but the confirmed app doesn't recognize my address. It's a new build so I guess it hasn't been put into the system yet.
StinkyPinky
AG
Just ordered some Jordan 1 Low's in Mocha. Originally was going with the Dunks but like the lines on the Jordan 1's better. My kids said the Dunks are a better investment, but when have I ever listened to them (conversely for the matter). Next up will probably be the pollen's
MASAXET
AG
Anybody here have karhu? A shop in Houston (proper) has a bunch of pretty legit color ways but I've yet to pull the trigger. Curious if there are any fans or haters who've owned them on here with perspective.
MW03
AG
Niice

MW03
AG
Ls for me on YeezySupply and Confirmed this morning
jeffk
AG
Same
MW03
AG
Gonna start tracking my Ls of late. These are all pairs I tried to get one way or another (raffle/draw, drop, etc) but missed out on. On the one hand, I'm glad to have saved myself hundreds of dollars. Still impressive to miss on all of these. Hopefully it turns around for the cool grey 11s this week.

MASAXET
AG
MASAXET said:

Anybody here have karhu? A shop in Houston (proper) has a bunch of pretty legit color ways but I've yet to pull the trigger. Curious if there are any fans or haters who've owned them on here with perspective.
Shameless bump of my prior post for the crowd who only checks texags during work.
Sea Speed
AG
I'm going to go the opposite route and post pics of all of the shoes I've been drawn for:

MW03
AG
Sea Speed said:

I'm going to go the opposite route and post pics of all of the shoes I've been drawn for:

MW03
AG
MASAXET said:

MASAXET said:

Shameless bump of my prior post for the crowd who only checks texags during work.

Never worn or seen a pair in person, but I do enjoy the idea of a finish sneaker for some reason.
MW03
AG
Personally, I think every sneaker collector should own a pair of blazers, and specifically a pair of blazer SB mids. It's an awesome shoe. Anyway, I like this colorway quite a bit.

aznaggiegirl07
AG
What do y'all think? Luckily I can wear big kids sized shoes (they're for boys but I think they're cute)
MW03
AG
I like them quite a bit. I'm also a huge fan of these

https://www.nike.com/t/blazer-mid-77-se-womens-shoes-JbvlsD/DO6683-200
First Page Last Page
Page 82 of 413

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.