Sneaker Thread

916,675 Views | 14348 Replies | Last: 7 hrs ago by vmiaptetr
jbanda
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
HSS!

coachallout
AG
Greatest day on SNKRS ever for me!!!

Dimebag Darrell
jbanda said:

HSF! Part 1 - the doctors office.

Are those 2020's? Do you use crease guards/protectors? On my fire red 2020's the leather is super soft and seems like it might potentially crease vertically over time near the toes. Wish it was a bit tougher material like on the J3's.

Might be too late. Oh well…

concac
AG
I flex the crease.

Dimebag Darrell
RealTalk said:

I flex the crease.

That's the type of crease I'm used to (horizontal) and doesn't look bad at all imo. The 2020 J5's just seem to have soft/looser leather. After doing a bit of research, it looks like it's a common complaint of this particular shoe. Might get some crease inserts to see if it helps. JBanda's look pristine though.

A lot of times I'll have one shoe that creases a lot more than the other too…see right vs left…

Love those black cements tho…top 2-3 shoe of all time for me.
MW03
AG
Matching with the little dude for his last game of the season
jbanda
AG
These are 2022's. I got these a few months ago but this is the first time I've worn them out of the house. No crease protectors.
jbanda
AG
Nice. Looks like you can still get those 5's. If that taxi yellow color was any other color, I'd have tried to get those.
jrod2181
Nothing fancy but picked these up for 55 because nike in St. Augustine had marked wrong

https://static.nike.com/a/images/t_PDP_1280_v1/f_auto,q_auto:eco/a475f653-190d-4be1-8157-5979ea0b59c2/jordan-nu-retro-1-low-mens-shoes-L6Xk8z.png
Dimebag Darrell
Not to get too into the fashion weeds, but I got a couple pairs of Vans slim chinos for Christmas and they seem to go very well with J's 1,3,4 and 5. Better than any other pant I own personally. And they stretch to a degree so you have a little control over the fit. The Asphalt color goes well with just about every color shoe as well.

Almost like a cross between dickies and traditional chinos.
BowSowy
AG
Man, they are pushing the Air Pennys hard. I know I've seen one or two of y'all who bought a pair, but is anyone else getting tired of seeing that line of shoes?
WES2006AG
AG
BowSowy said:

Man, they are pushing the Air Pennys hard. I know I've seen one or two of y'all who bought a pair, but is anyone else getting tired of seeing that line of shoes?
A bit surprising seeing as they didn't seem incredibly popular even back in the 90s when they first released. At least at my middle school they were never as big as the Jordans of the day.
MW03
AG

Love the black sole on these
MW03
AG
StillNotAnAggie
If you can wear women's sizes, I like these.
https://www.nike.com/t/air-jordan-1-zoom-comfort-2-womens-shoes-DdXxlf
CFTXAG10
AG
Got the invoice a short while ago. Gonna be an expensive week (potentially)

WES2006AG
AG
Love those, missed out on them yesterday but have a lowball bid in on StockX for them.
BowSowy
AG
I like them, too. But they are simultaneously a little too brown yet not brown enough for my wardrobe. If they were more tan or darker brown, they'd fit in well.
Goldie Wilson
Same. One of those shoes that I like, but just can't really see how it fits into my wardrobe
StillNotAnAggie
Goldie Wilson said:

Same. One of those shoes that I like, but just can't really see how it fits into my wardrobe

Agreed. I'll try for them in SNKRs but I'll have to see them in person.
WES2006AG
AG
StillNotAnAggie said:

Goldie Wilson said:

Agreed. I'll try for them in SNKRs but I'll have to see them in person.
Didn't realize they were dropping tomorrow in SNKRS. Going to try there before I go secondary.
CFTXAG10
AG
Dimebag Darrell
Gun to your head, which one? Man it's hard to pass up on some of the bball shoes you had as a kid (had the black ones)...and I normally don't care much for all black shoes. The black and whites were the "Pippen" shoe to me.

MBAR
AG
I've always loved the Penny 2 and the ones on snkrs rn are fire. But I recently bought the social status Collab so won't get these.
fig96
AG
Brittmoore Car Club said:

Gun to your head, which one? Man it's hard to pass up on some of the bball shoes you had as a kid (had the black ones)...and I normally don't care much for all black shoes. The black and whites were the "Pippen" shoe to me.

I owned the originals so gotta vote black and white. Love them bringing this one back.
fig96
AG
CFTXAG10 said:

Damn these are sexy. If I didn't have the gray 11s…and maybe anyway…
WES2006AG
AG
MW03 said:

Love the black sole on these
Those are great. Look a lot like these without the paint.

jeffk
AG
Excited to go 0-3 on General Purpose (unobtainable) Shoes this morning.
CFTXAG10
AG
What size? I will throw in an entry for you since I got a pair secured already
Teddy Perkins
AG
For those that have them are the Tom Sachs General Purpose shoe comfortable? In line for those and the v-day dunks this morning.
LPHA
AG
Very comfortable in my opinion.
concac
AG
W on the Tom Sachs.

Seeing a lot of people hitting on them so maybe they're living up to their initial promise of it being available to the masses.
Prophet00
AG
L on the Sachs
WES2006AG
AG
RealTalk said:

W on the Tom Sachs.

Seeing a lot of people hitting on them so maybe they're living up to their initial promise of it being available to the masses.
L...of course
LPHA
AG
L on both I guess? At least the GPS told me they were sold out of my size.
First Page Last Page
Page 275 of 410

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.