Sneaker Thread

924,470 Views | 14432 Replies | Last: 6 min ago by MBAR
SquirrellyDan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Teddy Perkins said:

For Lego and Boost fans.

A buddy gave me a pair of adidas a while back that look kind of similar. I really like those legos.

concac
AG
https://www.yeezysupply.com/product/FU9007

Black reflective. Go. Now.
jah003
S
MW03 said:

Yeezy Wave Runners are up on the confirmed app for raffle. Not my jam, but the resale on the originals was nuts. Of course, people say the Wave Runners are what launched the whole 90s vibe in sneakers, so to each their own.

Hit on them. Will probably sell or keep them and get mad street cred with my students... .
MW03
AG
Usually don't like the high dunks that much, but these are awesome

MW03
AG
Also, undefeated is doing another round of AF1s vs Dunks on Friday. Undefeated is actually the best supplier for bot protection, so you have a legit shot at their products. Last thing I need is another pair of AF1s, but these are super nice.

Head Ninja In Charge
AG
If the AF tongue tag was the same blue as the Swoosh...we might be cooking. Still nice.
MW03
AG
A clean, attainable, understated AF1 for the aging former hypebeast

https://www.nike.com/t/air-force-1-crater-flyknit-mens-shoes-k3Jwmd/DC4831-002
MW03
AG
Nice maroon on these off-white AF1 07s (coming soon)

Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
MW03 said:

Good lookin' out.
MASAXET
AG
MW03 said:

I'm not a big AF1 guy anymore generally but these are real nice in person. Big fan
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
Same. I jumped on them.
SquirrellyDan
AG
Some Junkie Cosmonaut said:

Same. I jumped on them.

I'm way too impressionable. Didn't like these when I first saw them, but I think that was influenced by the fact I could actually get them in my size. Now I read a couple other people like them and now I do too, just ordered a pair. User name does check out.
Sea Speed
AG
Look a little too pink to me.
Sea Speed
AG
But if I tell my wife something 10x and she doesn't get on board, I can enlist one of her female friends to tell her the same thing and she will immediately be all about it. The power of influence is real.
MW03
AG
SquirrellyDan said:

Some Junkie Cosmonaut said:

Same. I jumped on them.

I'm way too impressionable. Didn't like these when I first saw them, but I think that was influenced by the fact I could actually get them in my size. Now I read a couple other people like them and now I do too, just ordered a pair. User name does check out.

If I'm curious, I'll pull the style number and do a search for videos where people are showing them in the real world.

For example, on this one, the style code is DC4831-002. Searching that in videos on google nets you this:

That'll get you this picture:

So it's not a pink, but it's a blue and red pixelation effect similar to what you'd see on an pinpoint oxford shirt. Might be pinkish from a distance, but that's kind of cool because it changes as you get up close to it.
CFTXAG10
AG

I like the blackout dunks, not sure about that AF colorway though
CFTXAG10
AG
Special delivery today.
MW03
AG
Got mine yesterday. Kind of blown away at the craftsmanship of the materials. The leather they used for these is softer even than high OG, and lightyears different from the leather you see on the AJ1 mids and lows. That combined with the "tapestry" way they wove the colors in makes me think you wouldn't want to actually skate them even though they are an SB model.

Anyway, undeadstocking these immediately.
concac
AG
CFTXAG10 said:

Special delivery today.

CFTXAG10
AG
I love the feel of the material they used for the color sections. They are really nice to look at, but I agree I would not want to rough them up by skating in them.

On an unrelated note, has anyone ever hit on a Footlocker store reservation? I usually shop online exclusively, but thinking about using some of my FLX points for head starts.
concac
AG
MW03 said:

Also, undefeated is doing another round of AF1s vs Dunks on Friday. Undefeated is actually the best supplier for bot protection, so you have a legit shot at their products. Last thing I need is another pair of AF1s, but these are super nice.

Reminder that they're releasing @ 10am today on their website.
StringerBell
AG
new A&M ultraboost 21s

concac
AG
StringerBell said:

new A&M ultraboost 21s

Would cop if it has option to not have the A&M tag on the tongue and back. I think that's tacky.
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
Without looking I'm willing to bet a lot that the two stars are going nuts over them on Billy's board. The only complaint being that they aren't completely maroon.
CFTXAG10
AG
Might go buy a lottery ticket. Copped the Racer Blue J's on DSG and the Undefeated Dunks
MW03
AG
Scored the undefeated dunks too
StringerBell
AG
missed on the dunks. had them in the damn cart but the captcha kept refreshing. trying to get the af1s
CFTXAG10
AG
When I dream about cats and airplanes tonight I will know who to blame
StringerBell
AG
I KEPT PUTTING THE ******* BOX AROUND THE BIGGEST ******* CAT I WAS SUPER CAREFUL BUT THEY KEPT MAKING ME DO IT
MW03
AG
CFT, I think the fact that we both got the Parras and Undefeated dunks means we are 100% not hitting on the Travis Scott lows.
CFTXAG10
AG
StringerBell
AG
oh **** logged in using a different browser and now they're available again i might get both FINGERS CROSSED FOLKS
StringerBell
AG
nope now apparently both are sold out. dammit i should have put this one on my calendar with a reminder. got there too late.
concac
AG
Got that delicious L on the Dunks.
SquirrellyDan
AG
im in line for the AF1, says two mins. I'm expecting a let down
First Page Last Page
Page 18 of 413

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.